Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future?  (Read 21589 times)
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and all other version like litecoin, gold, etc, don't have chances to become leaders in the market and it will be able to take other positions as well
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and all other version like litecoin, gold, etc, don't have chances to become leaders in the market and it will be able to take other positions as well

There's no doubt that BTC will be the best coin ever. However, I believe that some forked versions of Bitcoin (like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold) would succeed in the future. This is because, they have provided unique development and innovation to the blockchain space. Bitcoin Gold has been one of the first (if not the first) cryptocurrencies to adopt an ASIC-Resistant algorithm. While ZCash hasn't done the move yet, Bitcoin Gold has an advantage over it as it uses the same PoW algorithm known as Equihash but with a few modifications to render current ASICs obsolete.

Bitcoin Gold is starting to differentiate itself from other cryptocurrencies as it has provided a unique PoW algorithm for ASIC-resistance. The team's roadmap shows that this cryptocurrency will continue to improve over time. As such, if people see Bitcoin Gold as a better alternative to ZCash due to its ASIC-resistant algorithm, they'll join it causing the price and popularity to increase over time.

Therefore, Bitcoin Gold's future would be dependent on how many people use it and support it within the mainstream world. Because, if it's not useful or unique, it could easily fall just like many other worthless coins in the market today. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

So far the coin looks to be good but the massive crash in the price of the coin a couple of months ago is not doing well for the coin. There are a good number of investors in the coin which is keeping it alive. I personally am not a fan of hardforked coins but this is one of those that you can be sure will be doing well in the long run you just have to be patient

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

I do not think so. A coin should take part in a good project to be the future. I do not think that a coin that is fork or similar can remain valuable for a long time. In a few months or years, it will be completely worthless Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

Soon Bitmain will conduct its ICO. Interestingly they will take Bitcoin Gold.

Cryptocurrency can significantly rise in price, after all new ASIC are necessary for earnings
Lol jihan wu lost almost 1.5 billion dollars on the bitcoin cash and that's why they are conducting its ico. Bitcoin gold has implemented anti asic and it's more decentralized right now. But i have not seen any usefulness by use bitcoin gold at all. We have bitcoin and we don't need any other bitcoin fork coin.
I am sure each coin was able to produce developments that are so inflated that affect her future to be far better and generate more profits that bring advances against future coins itself as Bitcoin Gold.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

I do not think so. A coin should take part in a good project to be the future. I do not think that a coin that is fork or similar can remain valuable for a long time. In a few months or years, it will be completely worthless Smiley
     Why are you so bad about bitcoin thinking. Now of course the lull. But if you look at the transaction of the top 100 wallets and analyze what you can expect from the cuts in price. After all, these wallets continue to receive no small amounts in the cue ball. Why would that be all. I think to the growth of this coin.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley
Ofcourse it has future , but a problem is in the way because of the reason of adoption , here lots of people are already have investment in the Bitcoin , and they know very well that Bitcoin gold is generated coin by the Bitcoin fork , so here Bitcoin is father of Bitcoin gold, so surely it will remain much ebtter for them to have Bitcoin instead of Bitcoin gold .
But surely if in the future we will have lots of limitations with the Bitcoin like mining difficulty and fee problem then surely people will move toward Bitcoin gold .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
contact12345

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Well, we can not say anything for sure. Bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptos with a huge market presence yet it is taking a lot of time for people to accept it. Bitcoin gold might also need to wait for its acceptance.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

IMHO this is just one more bitcoin fork with no future. Just popular because it was one of the first. What is special in it except Asic resistant? But it may be quite good for short speculation) Because all alts will go up after BTC rise. But for me now there are a lot of better coins than BTG.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

IMHO this is just one more bitcoin fork with no future. Just popular because it was one of the first. What is special in it except Asic resistant? But it may be quite good for short speculation) Because all alts will go up after BTC rise. But for me now there are a lot of better coins than BTG.

There are a few Bitcoin forks which have managed to be quite successful after their inception. However, not all of them have been able to remain solid in terms of development and innovation since they're simply copies of the pioneer cryptocurrency. I believe that both Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash are unique forks of the original Bitcoin blockchain as they provide their unique visions and purposes in real life. Bitcoin Gold is the ASIC-Resistant version of Bitcoin which can be easily mined with GPUs, while Bitcoin Cash is the "Digital Cash" version of Bitcoin with focus on speed and lower costs per transaction.

Of course, many altcoins are purely speculative, but considering that BTG has implemented an ASIC-Resistant algorithm based of ZCash's Equihash PoW, I'd say that the project is quite innovative. However, without a doubt, it's future might depend on how people support it and use it as a cryptocurrency for mainstream payments. Because, if it lacks the key aspects of any cryptocurrency to survive (adoption, development, and innovation) then it could easily fail within a short time frame.

Nevertheless, I hope that Bitcoin forks such as Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash would remain as unique as possible to differentiate themselves from the original Bitcoin blockchain every step of the way. Only that way, they could succeed as they provide something unique for the public. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

for tech and spec , bitcoin gold is good, and also dev.
but market demand for bitcoin gold is very low.
so this coin will always decrease value.
and for future if bitcoin gold will delisted on many exchange.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

I must say that the decision to implement ASIC resistant is brilliant, on of the main problem in Bitcoin is that small people hold most of the coin because of the ASIC. And Bitcoin Gold know that flaw and fix their side, however, I do not think that Bitcoin Gold can replace Bitcoin in any way, and that is why Bitcoin Gold is not really promising, just like other Bitcoin fork, we don't need any of them because Bitcoin is still strong.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

I dont belive in any bitcoin forks.
This coin will live but allways will be in a shadow of ZEC

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

Well, we can not say anything for sure. Bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptos with a huge market presence yet it is taking a lot of time for people to accept it. Bitcoin gold might also need to wait for its acceptance.
Gold Bitcoin has indeed become a coin that has an ever-increasing development which is a good future to continue to be an increase in pride by owning and supporting its development. thus it can be ascertained that Bitcoin Gold does have a bright future.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

Yes, of course bitcoint gold has a future, this coint is strong and I'm also sure bitcoint will be long-lasting and for the future I'm sure more people will invest in this coin
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

Seeing the development of BTG right now is good, and hopes that if there is a good improvement, the movement is not so fast, so the development team certainly has creative ideas to attract more interested ones. For the BTG value, I feel it is still safe and indeed needs improvement to be more satisfying to the holders.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

I think,Bitcoin may fall.A few countries can combine and raise virtual money.This means that the future bitcoin may be jolted.Of course, I think that this thought and whether it is true or not is discussed.Some people think they're going to rise.They may be right, it will show timeto us.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Although the progress of the Bitcoin Gold is very low and the price is small, I'm sure this can reach better future like the Bitcoin cash value. WIth the good and compact team, every coin will have the future. Moreover, when the coins have the good concepts. What we need to do is supporting them, not making it dumped.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Although the progress of the Bitcoin Gold is very low and the price is small, I'm sure this can reach better future like the Bitcoin cash value. WIth the good and compact team, every coin will have the future. Moreover, when the coins have the good concepts. What we need to do is supporting them, not making it dumped.

Agree. Even if Bitcoin Gold's progress is quite slow, compared to other forks such as Bitcoin Cash, it has a huge potential into becoming a mainstream cryptocurrency for the masses. Its latest development has been an ASIC-resistant implementation of the Equihash PoW algorithm, but there's a lot more to this than meets the eye. If devs go accordingly to the project's roadmap, then Bitcoin Gold would become stronger, and reliable as a cryptocurrency for daily transactions.

To differentiate itself from both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, it would need to adopt other unique features to make it stand among the crowd. Because if it's somewhat the same as Bitcoin, then there would be no use for it, as people prefer to deal with the legendary cryptocurrency. What Bitcoin Gold needs is better features, and better marketing/promotion, to reach mainstream adoption at a large scale.

Only then, it would have a certain future, as people worldwide will support the cryptocurrency. Otherwise, it would become another useless Bitcoin fork, without real uses for the mainstream world. Hopefully, that won't be the case, as it's best to have competition in the crypto space, for the advancement of the blockchain industry. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

The possibility of its being alive in the far future is so small that it is not enough for me to trust it and to invest money for it now. I don't suppose it will be successful.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: