Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future?  (Read 21589 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

Bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency that cannot be replaced for a long time. I am now considering the option of investing in that cryptocurrency, which will be useful in the future. This is definitely not bitcoin gold
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

I do not think that we should rely on this alternative to cryptocurrency. It is not good enough and in my opinion should not invest in it. Now obviously you should pay attention only to bitcoin
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

I personally don't see Bitcoin Gold moving forward in the gaming industry, artificial intelligence, or virtual reality. Bitcoin Gold for the withdrawal fee is the same as Bitcoin and that is why the future of Bitcoin Gold is still under big question. But we can definitely say that there is almost no chance to replace Bitcoin.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin Gold are Hardfork from BItcoin, like the term if the child has similarities with parents. Bitcoin doesn't need to be asked about its quality and in my opinion BTG and BCH are perfecting BItcoin's shortcomings. maybe now there are still not many people who buy it but I am sure that in the future it will be the top coin investment and many ICO projects use BTC tokens.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

I believe that bitcoin gold or BTG still has a future. But for now, mining on rigs are totally useless because the prices of the coins are too low, and even cannot pay for the bills used to mine in electricity.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

in my opinion not, because bitcoin GOld is less popular. people talk more about bitcoin or bitcoin cash. it seems difficult to make bitcoin gold popular.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

Bitcoin gold is a good coin, I've used bitcoin gold for various transactions, and transactions with bitcoin are faster and cheaper than bitcoin, unfortunately the market conditions are drop so that it has a negative effect on bitcoin gold.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Where do you see a future for bitcoin alone to see a future for something like bitcoin gold?  Cheesy If you ask me I would say that bitcoin has a better future than all other altcoins. We all know that bitcoin gold has no way to improve, It was and it is a simple clone of bitcoin.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Bitcoin gold is a good coin, I've used bitcoin gold for various transactions, and transactions with bitcoin are faster and cheaper than bitcoin, unfortunately the market conditions are drop so that it has a negative effect on bitcoin gold.
maybe you have to be patient to hold Bitcoin Gold because I think Bitcoin Gold is good for long-term survival. and current market conditions do affect all coins so it's not surprising that Bitcoin Gold also decreases. but you must remember if investment is not only for now but also for the future.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

I do not think that we should rely on this alternative to cryptocurrency. It is not good enough and in my opinion should not invest in it. Now obviously you should pay attention only to bitcoin
Why are you so skeptical? To be honest, I also do not understand how it can be applied in the future, but today it is still on the market and its prices sometimes rise very high despite everything that is happening today.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

Of course one of the main thing that we can consider on as the team of enthusiasts which would be hardly pressing through to make the project right and working, so in your opinion bitcoin gold is having that it would be prospective.

Yes the assurance of having a good future with bitcoin wi come true, through hard working and full attention to achieve what they aim for. Their are a lot of projects that sorrounds and it gives an opportunity to be involved in an idealistic project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

it looks like bitcoin gold won't have a bright future because too many bitcoin platforms are created so I'm not sure about bitcoin gold, I'm just sure of genuine bitcoin.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Personally think that Bitcoin is the gold of cryptocurrency, and does not need Bitcoin gold, but maybe my view on cryptocurrency is still very limited, but I prefer to invest in bitcoin instead of other bitcoin gold or bitcoin diamond.

victory.lil

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

it looks like bitcoin gold won't have a bright future because too many bitcoin platforms are created so I'm not sure about bitcoin gold, I'm just sure of genuine bitcoin.
Exactly. Because all these forks that are announced or even go somewhere, do not make any sense at all, now it turns out that people are just beginning to understand this. Therefore it is better not to use it at all.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

This is one of the most common questions on the forum. Of course bitcoin will have a future. This is not the first or the last major drop in the market. The market has been growing for several years, now a year or two will fall
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

This is one of the most common questions on the forum. Of course bitcoin will have a future. This is not the first or the last major drop in the market. The market has been growing for several years, now a year or two will fall
I think that most likely now the market will fall after Bitcoin, but next year it will start to grow. It all depends on how many people will sell and how many people will buy cryptocurrencies.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

I think so! Bitcoin gold, good and promising, coin. But I think this coin will not be as popular as bitcoin. And the price will be much lower.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

This bitcoin gold can have a good future if bitcoin gold can be accepted as one payment for many platforms because only then will the price of bitcoin gold rise again.
oktana

Activity: 1652
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

All Bitcoin fractions must have a good future and BTG sees all the benefits that exist in BTG must be able to make things better but everything before HF from BCH because after HF the Crypto situation is getting worse due to the hash competition that occurs in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
victory.lil

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

This bitcoin gold can have a good future if bitcoin gold can be accepted as one payment for many platforms because only then will the price of bitcoin gold rise again.
I completely disagree with the opinion, but it can be your personal one. I do not see that today there are prospects for investing or supporting the BTG project, because I simply do not see the point of working with this project in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: