Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world.  (Read 215542 times)
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:57:53 AM

I am concerned that the 100bil cap will doom this coin as it has many others. I am holding some SPN long term and I am hopeful, don't get me wrong, but I think that a lot of recent coins have learned the hard way that too many coins creates a major supply glut shortly after one or two exchanges list the coin and the dumpfest begins...

Thoughts?

Who doesn't love the Spartans too, what a great race!

LOL'd hard.

Pretty much sums up the general intelligence level on this forum.

Well it appears you have put yourself in the same pool.

Touche! I like how that was the one line out of all of them that you could pick fault with Wink

DarkTrix

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:57:11 PM

We have 3 Spartans on board for help with the Campaign planned. Are there any other Spartans out there able to lend some of their time (minimal amounts) to help with the launch! This will have a large scale impact on the visibility of Spartan Coin and ultimately the price!

AROO!

JKAL94

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:08:17 PM

I would seriously reconsider using generic or stock pictures, or even animated cartoons.   

The last thing you want is for people to be mass producing these and when the copyright owners ask you to cease and desist producing these with their images, you will have no control of others doing it. 

They will not make a claim straight away, but will do so when they can get the most out of you.   

Check out what happened to the Takeicoin and George Takei. 
Just using his image was a big show stopper for them they had to re-brand and also change the name completely, don't attract unwanted attention. 

When are looking to have these ready? I can help you with finding images.
DarkTrix

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:01:13 PM

We passed REDD!!! smashed em!

gazzamc

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:13:06 PM

Get voting on Mintpal guys, 5 free every hour ;P

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Lets leave corpses all the way to the top ..
LMFS

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

Get voting on Mintpal guys, 5 free every hour ;P

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Lets leave corpses all the way to the top ..

Huge spike overnight I see. The Spartans fight all night long it seems. Reddcoin was in their sights and we blew by them. Keep the voting coming Spartans I hear that Mintpal will be adding new coin every monday fro now on. So let's move to the top.

Also... for anyone looking for a paper wallet... at the moment this site will make a not so pretty one http://www.cryptolife.net/upwg/. Set the Decimal value to 62 (R or S) for starting letter and it generated a valid coin address and private key. Just tested it out and the importprivkey function added the address to my wallet. This will work for now until the dev finishes up.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:07:13 PM

working on the paper wallet.

Looks good imo Smiley

Is it final version? if no - when will be final??
SpartanCoin (OP)

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

We are working on the Paper wallet now. Will post when ready.

We have set up a forum on the coins main website http://forum.spartancoin.org. We will be adding new things to that as we continue to grow and organize the community along the way. Make sure you sign up and make a post under the "welcome Spartans" category to introduce yourself.

Another item underway is we are looking to create 2 large giveaways for Bittrex and Poloniex sites. We will need donations so if you are mining Spartans or part of the ICO we would appreciate your help in this. And as always keep the voting coming on Mintpal.  We could hit the Big 3 all at once.

Fans of Bittrex donate here: SAV1V9NGnPYqotLyGdewRcFaKvh5gSk3fj
Fans of Poloniex donate here: SFw7RjfDdQgkGpgENmWhn7xvz9kq3uCfkG

We need your help in these areas. Make sure also anyone who has not replied to Darktrix he has a promo in the works and would like a large collective attack on the altcoin communities. If you want to join in on the fun and go to war... message him ASAP.

Spartans! What is your profession? War! War! War!
bnunya19

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:37:10 AM

We have set up a forum on the coins main website http://forum.spartancoin.org. We will be adding new things to that as we continue to grow and organize the community along the way. Make sure you sign up and make a post under the "welcome Spartans" category to introduce yourself.

Another item underway is we are looking to create 2 large giveaways for Bittrex and Poloniex sites. We will need donations so if you are mining Spartans or part of the ICO we would appreciate your help in this. And as always keep the voting coming on Mintpal.  We could hit the Big 3 all at once.

We need your help in these areas. Make sure also anyone who has not replied to Darktrix he has a promo in the works and would like a large collective attack on the altcoin communities. If you want to join in on the fun and go to war... message him ASAP.

Sent 500,000 to each, hope that helps!
SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 03:58:39 AM

Sent 500,000 to each, hope that helps!

That is a huge help bnunya19, I can always count on you to pitch in when needed, Thank you. The larger the giveaway is means more people we can expose to Spartancoin thru these exchanges, plus the more people that come to the exchanges because of the giveaway, the better we look to the exchange itself. And they like new members.

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 03:59:34 AM

And make sure you go to  http://forum.spartancoin.org... and signup... get involved.

mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:56:09 AM

Just sent 500k to each too... good luck!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LVMinatore

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:49:36 AM

1M sent (500K for Bittrex +500K for Poloniex)
DarkTrix

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:52:36 AM

Just sent 500k to each too... good luck!

I will send some across this evening once back from work!

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 02:00:04 PM

Paper wallet is ready. I have generated a few addresses and imported them into my wallet using the importprivkey command in the wallet console. Each address imported just fine. You may find addresses that start with an R and that is ok. The privateKeyPrefix for the Spartancoin wallet was set to 62 which is actually an R or S for the first digit. So again if you get an address with an R you are ok. You can always continue to press the generate new key until you get an S address if you prefer.

Spartancoin Paper Wallet

I will make a new wallet design this weekend. If anyone downloads the source code I have a post on our forum with a place people can upload their own designs for people to use if they want different wallets.

Spartancoin Forum

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:37:52 PM

(just to be consistent....re-posted)

We have had great support so far on the donations keep the support coming, we need your help in these areas. Make sure also anyone who has not replied to Darktrix he has a promo in the works and would like a large collective attack on the altcoin communities. If you want to join in on the fun and go to war... message him ASAP.

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:54:20 PM

Great team and community for this coin.spartan will hit the court of cryptocurrencies.i just hope that users dont lower their sell price much to not ruin the launch of qpartan in trading sites and not finish like doge or diem at the lower price in their history.sure doge will rise again maybe in the last week of april when it hit nascar but not for diem.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:07:17 PM

Great team and community for this coin.spartan will hit the court of cryptocurrencies.i just hope that users dont lower their sell price much to not ruin the launch of qpartan in trading sites and not finish like doge or diem at the lower price in their history.sure doge will rise again maybe in the last week of april when it hit nascar but not for diem.

We are coming together well. Was tough in the first few days as everyone wanted everything to be made and the coin be to huge out the gate. Feels more natural with everyone as we see things take time and we are growing organically through sharing the coins and spreading the word everywhere.

Other note... anyone with video editing experience message me. Especially in Adobe After Effects.

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:21:25 PM

Nice things will come for spartans if we act as solid community.I would like to share my coins with others but i have only 1200000 coins.I hardly mined it for more than a week because i have not any rig or ati card.only nvidia G105m in a laptop and vps trial for 4 days that i renew every expire!!! Lool i'm very poor!!!! Wish spartan hits more than 10 sat.it help me to rent rigs in leaserig and make a helpful profit.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:37:21 PM

Is this SPARTA!? Smiley

Smiley when we will fight ? Smiley when blood will split!

When price will skyrocket? Smiley

When Sparta will be a kingdom? Smiley

Regards!  Good luck Spartans!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: