Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70560 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
It is so wrong and I know this has caused you to collapse. But I advise you that ETH has fallen too thick and if you sell at this time your losses reach the highest level. I recommend keeping the ETH until it arrives the $ 900 price again.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
I think you are now late to sell your ETH as price of ETH is now almost $100. All you can do is to HOLD and BUY more ethereum as the price is much lower than your previous buying price. The more your buy while it's $100 will reduce your capital index and once the price could bounce back you don't need to wait to hit $900 as you can now dump earlier to get your capital.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I think you are now late to sell your ETH as price of ETH is now almost $100. All you can do is to HOLD and BUY more ethereum as the price is much lower than your previous buying price. The more your buy while it's $100 will reduce your capital index and once the price could bounce back you don't need to wait to hit $900 as you can now dump earlier to get your capital.
Look at the market still there's no fluctuation and there's no signal at all when to bounceback again, so the best way for us to avoid those loss is to hodl and wait the best time for earning profit it's good to buy more right now .

Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 03:42:23 PM by Amberum

good day
good night
good left
good right
the center is better

for example try cascade investment methods
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Look at the market still there's no fluctuation and there's no signal at all when to bounceback again, so the best way for us to avoid those loss is to hodl and wait the best time for earning profit it's good to buy more right now .
it's true there is no other choice I think to avoid losses. now the market is very bad, the set value drops very far. surely it will be very loss if we sell our assets now. buying if you still have capital is the right choice, it can cover losses if the market starts to grow.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

Personally, I think that you need to first study everything thoroughly and only then make the right decision. In this situation, I can recommend you need to buy more Aether and this will be the right decision. And in the end you will be in good profit.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

in my opinion investment with crypto currency is indeed risky and we must know the risk by knowing the risks of course we will have confidence and patience in investing
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

in conditions and situations like this the best decision is to hold and hold back to get opportunities and opportunities to make a profit
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

hy mates

In my case is hold is gold concept. Because now all cryptocurrencies are downed and cant sell our coins withing big losses. So now we should be do strongly hold coins till price will back.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

in this case, just forget and wait until the prices are high again, or you can sell but then you will have losses

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

If you have invested in the last 10 months ago and you already lost more than -70% I would recommend it to keep holding it because you already lost too much to sell
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

It is evident that you did not come to the crypto market in December 2017. Apparently you bought Ethereum on the popularity of cryptocurrency, which was growing at that time, and now the market dynamics are limited in your head by a time period equal to one year. But I would advise you to look at the big picture in general, and study the dynamics of the market for all the time, and not only for the year.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

The good suggestion is that the markets are sluggish at this time. And we should have patience for some time until the crypto market booms.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

hy mates

I do not envy people like you, who invested in cryptoconversion last year, because you bought at the peak of the cryptocurrency market and at a high price. I advise you to keep your coins, because otherwise you will lose a lot of money.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

The good suggestion is that the markets are sluggish at this time. And we should have patience for some time until the crypto market booms.
A very long time may have to wait for the boom. So for those who have invested their money when the market was at its peak, it is now very difficult to look at the news of the market.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

In a period of strong fall in prices in the cryptocurrency market, it is best to hold those coins, in the future growth of which you are sure. And sell those coins that are rubbish.
If you have free money, you can buy bitcoins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

It might look difficult, but it is very easy for you to avoid loss. The option that most people are left with now is trading. Although, there are still other aspects, but trading is much more lucrative, because you can earn every day through it.
Do not just sell at loss, do that which will multiply your profit.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

In my opinion you should hold your coin until it will recover to initial price with which you bought the coins. If you are not in need of money just hold and sometimes it will be recovered.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

The best decision for all of us is to help crypto to go back to life. And to forget about these bad days
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

The best decision for all of us is to help crypto to go back to life. And to forget about these bad days

I wonder how we can do this? I think even if we try to influence the market with our joint bitcoins, this will not be enough for all this. The only thing we can do is help to restore investor confidence in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: