Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
rima98

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

this is good news and I hope this news is not a hoax, and I always remember when there was great news about Bitcoin, Bitcoin would rise again, hopefully this is true Bitcoin will return to a higher level,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

I thought it help to create mining, but it is too common for that but when you see that news then it can affect great by market because when you use crypto, then it circulate that can cause to flow the market.

It is not good idea to waste crypto because it is like asset regarding on the volatile of price that someday it could run as high as it can.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Good news to hear that. In the near future many notable companies will accept bitcoin too and many goodies store across the globe
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

In deed such news is a strength for the survival of crypto currencies including bitcoin. These news tends people to dig in to this subject and get familiar which will ultimately help for the existence and well being. Recently I heard the news of BMW accepting crypto currency which has been a topic which is talked often. Apparently, these are omens of the global digital currency that will be there in near future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

Is this legit? We know that samsung can actually do this. Well if its legit then this might turn to a good information.
Ill think it is because they are talking always about samsung accepted crypto currency.
If the it is true maybe it better for us to buy some gadgets comes from samsung.
Blueshark696

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Samsung announced that they will be accepting crypto payments for its products in the 3 Baltic countries. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. The information has been released on July the 20th and the first shops will be located in Riga, Tallinn, Kaunas and Vilnius.  At the moment, there will be just some currencies accepted, but later there will be more cryptos supported. The company said that it will be working with Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Steem and Dash.

This will allow more individuals to make purchases with cryptocurrencies and help retail stores see the benefits associated to virtual currencies. As a good IT company, Samsung is giving the example to other companies on how to adopt new growing technologies.

Even when the first stage of this project is available in three countries, in the future more nations may be added to the list. Samsung has been in the news earlier this year because it announced that it wanted to enter the blockchain and crypto market by developing ASIC miners and compete against Bitmain – which is currently the most important company in the Bitcoin mining market.

At the same time, CopPay is also expanding its business and is trying to reach new customers and retail stores. The main intention is to spread the knowledge about virtual currencies and the benefits related to accept them.

There are other companies that accepted virtual currencies such as airlines, airports and retail stores all over the world. For example, Star Jets International started accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment for the services offered. CheapAir, for example, an online travel agency company is also accepting crypto payments for flights and hotels.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

as far as I know it's true, because yesterday Samsung has changed its cellphone to mining bitcoin tools, so the Samsung company has already received bitcoin

This is a good step for Bitcoin and I hope Bitcoin will also be supported by other types of smartphones. We will see this in the next few years.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

Samsung being one of the largest companies in the world,if it's true they are interested in bitcoin,then it's a welcome development as it will give bitcoin a whole lot more publicity

It is a big news for us, because it is a good start for bitcoin specially in my country. Samsung a big company and many buyers all over, hope is in the air.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

Yeah their gadget would be reliable equipment to be used as digital wallet and a back up for the important details like private key for the clients wallet to hold. The company has a positive outlook on the system then therefore the company could have the chance also to get more profit on cryptocurrency.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

It is very much expected to Samsung because they are the leading phone brand and if they don't take this step they will not call updated and by doing this they fully maintain their standard.
In a way I agree. It's good that companies like samsung are expanding and improving!
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

Samsung is technology company and it should be they accept bitcoin for payment. Its not surprising because bitcoin already known by many people and when more people knowing about bitcoin, i am believe more company will accepting bitcoin in their merchant

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Samsung's step in this matter is certainly a lot of support because only Samsung has the courage about this. Blockchain technology in the Samsung company is also a good future. So all Samsung enthusiasts will be easy to mine.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

Hope that Samsung will also accept crypto on different countries. With this adoption of Samsung into cryptos this will definitely help in spreading the world of bitcoin and other crypto into the general public. The higher the adoption rate of the community into bitcoin the higher will be its value in the future.

i think so, if samsung expand it to other countries, then more people will use bitcoin, so the demand for bitcoin will increase and make the price of bitcoin even higher
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

No wonder, Korea has almost always been a pioneer among modern technologies, and at the head of this corporation Koreans who are not afraid to try something new.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

Samsung accepts bitcoin?.  Very good news, because Samsung products are everywhere, meaning that the existence of bitcoin can be well received even though it is still limited to a few countries, because there are countries that prohibit bitcoin for payment. Slowly but surely,  bitcoin can be accepted as a payment instrument. Hopefully other large companies will follow Samsung.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

Samsung accepts bitcoin?.  Very good news, because Samsung products are everywhere, meaning that the existence of bitcoin can be well received even though it is still limited to a few countries, because there are countries that prohibit bitcoin for payment. Slowly but surely,  bitcoin can be accepted as a payment instrument. Hopefully other large companies will follow Samsung.

If that's the case then that's a very good news, it's an honored that samsung as one of the biggest companies accept bitcoin, this is going to be a good start for everyone.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

I hope this is true or this is true. Because in my opinion this is good news for us bitcoin or coin cryptocurrency users. And in my opinion this will cause an increase in bitcoin.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Do you have any Internet links to this news? Where did you read it?
As I stated in the forum, I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Currently bitcoin and other altcoins are going through a consolidation period, but after a huge rally and a huge correction, this is expected. But the fact of the matter (as this news states) is that people and major players in technology, business, banking, etc are interested in Bitcoins, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain, so exciting things will happen in the near future.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

if that is true. This news is good for the future of bitcoin and can increase the value of bitcoin itself. I'm glad to hear this news.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Wow, is this true and will come true?
I hope this will really happen because this is very good news for us. If this happens, I think this will help the development of bitcoin and can increase the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: