Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

We all know that Samsung is a Big Bang in the world and if this is true, i think bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and probably as predicted Bitcoin could be up to $ 50,000 by the end of this year. One information is fun for us.
we must always think ahead, if the news is correct then the steps we have to do now buy as much bitcoin as we can because we can be sure big profits are waiting at the end of the year, but is that easy a news can affect the big rise of bitcoin? I think we have to see the effects that can be generated from a news, do not we make decisions in a hurry we must make sure that the potential is very good indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

I remember this news was previously disclaimed by Samsung. If the news is true, this is a very important development for the crypto world. The positive steps taken by such major firms can lead to the end of the downward trend in the market.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

I was looking at vision of Samsung on their website and found that they are firmly committed towards digitization. Their tag line " inspire the word ,create the future" also aligned with their firm believe in Crypto currencies. I truly believe that Samsung really interested toward cryptos & innovation on this area hence Samsung promoting crypto payment eco- system for their own projects.

I am really hoping that the news is really true and that samsung is open with cryptocurrency. Lets wait and see when samsung will be announce it soon if they are really serious with it.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

This is very good news and to me does not seems so surprising because I am sure soon more and more renowned institutions will be on board. Very nice move for Samsung and hoping for more extension of the acceptance of crypto in most countries.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:42:08 AM

this company is starting to open and respect the cryptocurrency community
they realize that the crypto market does have its own potential, so they open the door for the community to be able to purchase goods directly using cryptocurrency.
I hope other big companies can follow in the footsteps of Samsung

Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Samsung is a big company in the world. This has a strong influence on the world of virtual currencies, especially bitcoin. Samsung will promote the development of the bitcoin market. Samsung accepts bitcoin as good news for all investors. and crypto players in general.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

if the Samsung platform has received payments using bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency I think that in the future all platforms will start accepting payments using bitcoin which has proven to be safer, more convenient and faster.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

Wow bmw now samsung.. And samsung is a big company i hope it push the other country to make posible of crypto payments.. Having this big company it helps to make believe people that crypto world is not a scam and to make them use crypto or start studying about it.
Oleg345678

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

Thanks, that's great news. I think this can positively affect the growth of Bitcoin. I believe in Bitcoin and therefore I am sure that Samsung is just the beginning. Later payment in Bitcoins will be accepted by other companies.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

Thanks, that's great news. I think this can positively affect the growth of Bitcoin. I believe in Bitcoin and therefore I am sure that Samsung is just the beginning. Later payment in Bitcoins will be accepted by other companies.
i think it's another good news to the bitcoin because they benefit each other. we know that the samsung is one of the most popular brand all over the world so it can help the bitcoin to spread the character of the bitcoin all over the world. and when the bitcoin is used for payments in samsung. samsung will earn more because of this cryptocurrency

segogoreng89

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

That means bitcoin can be trusted as a common and easy to use digital / crpto currency. I hope to be implemented immediately and make the price of bitcoin rise again.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

I think it was,because now many branches was totally accepted bitcoin as a kind of partnership and also as their payment method and system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Motokonomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

I think it will gonna implement also in my country since there are many users of samsung and crypto here. I want to buy laptop also and I think I will wait this moment so that I can use my bitcoins in other ways.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

The big bosses of big corporations like Sam Sung are beginning to pay attention to electronic money and accept it as a payment method. It will have a great impact on the value and reliability of electronic money. It also  a positive sign that bitcoin payments become more realistic, simpler and faster.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

read about this news, just like that Samsung took part in the Ethereum consortium
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

People are finally seeing the benefits of using blockchain technology. Growth curve is only pointing upwards

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

IF this is true then its a great forward step in the world of cryptocurrencies but I did not read any such news anywhere, as per my knowledge blockchain technology is being adapted by many banks and financial institutions, I am from, one of the major bank is working on their separate blockchain, it seems that future for cryptocurrencies is bright.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

Wow, this is good news, if Samsung has accepted bitcoin as a payment tool, it will push bitcoin prices up again. I am sure that more and more countries in the world will receive bitcoin as a means of payment, this is due to the many advanced technologies that use blockchain as a place for promotion and marketing.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Which was a great information Samsung recognized cryptocurrency like a repayment perhaps this particular obtainable in the nation additionally when the Samsung recognized crypto perhaps I will purchase a few cell phones or even pills because repayment is actually crypto just?
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Samsung will be one of the companies that support crypto, and this provides a big effect for large companies to be able to emulate Samsung in accepting crypto and simplify the payment method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: