Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2189 times)
liqi0999

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

After a period of time, I believe the market will rise soon, I hope you can be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

I think you should not immediately sell, wait and watch the situation. Soon the crypto market will go green and see how quickly everything will change. Be patient and do not sell coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

in investing cryptocurrency, we must be able to manage our crypto assets well. never sell the coins when the coin price in the market was down because it will make us get a big loss. besides that, we also have to be careful in maintaining our crypto assets. but if we can manage it well then I think cryptocurrency investment is the most profitable investment.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

The best way yo do is to HOLD this month is all red cryptocurrency is so low the better to do is to buy and hold wait the 4th quarter of the month and sell it i have some coin that i hold i just join telegram and some group was telling when you can buy and sell your coin
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

It depends on what day you sell your coin that I bought as it increased  and that's what it's worth to sell it at a price if the price falls further.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

I think you should not immediately sell, wait and watch the situation. Soon the crypto market will go green and see how quickly everything will change. Be patient and do not sell coins.
selling bitcoin and altcoin in low price make us could not earn maximal profits.better to hold it untill atleast reach price like last year , around $15k for bitcoin.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I think you need to hold more time because the current market situation is too weak for crypto and we might be losing big amount of our money including our capital if we force to sell it at very low price.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

I think you have to sell and hold coins that have more potential. try to do research before you decide to buy and hold coins. in this case you have to be more careful. choosing a quality coin will minimize you losing your money
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

the lowest point in waiting for the price to buy it is a difficult thing. better if it's been felt down and cheap enough direct benefit from it to buy. about will still be down again it will be other things that can be used to add more assets again. waiting too long could instead just make the price to go up.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Holding and selling can both give you profit but the amount of profit you will get will really differ as crypto's market value will go very high in the coming years than selling it today. So if i may suggests, it's better to hold your portfolio for a couple of months or even for years.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

You should know what you are holding and be sure that holding that particular coin is worth it. If its worth it, you can hold and if its not worth it, you sell off
Apparently, I do not even expect someone who is investing for the long term should be considering selling when a market is totally down. For me, I would say, the best thing to always do as long as you are not an experienced and learned trader is to hold for as long as you can. If it is a good project with a good product and gets to experience some huge demand for it in the long run, then, I believe it should not be a problem holding at all. The idea is to sell for huge profit anyway, so I wonder why anyone would want to end up doing the opposite.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

wait for market stabilization and coin growth . you can't sell when everything's down that hard.

akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

if I just suggest, if the price goes up. and do not make ethereum's price benchmark if the price of the veri is now more expensive than the price of berries that you buy at the start of selling only in the form of ethereum or bitcoin and wait for the price of bitcoin or ethereum to rise you just sell
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

sell or hold depends on how much the value of the purchase that you make. If you don't order the losses are too big then just selling to cut losses is a good decision to take. But if it's been losers too large, the hold is secure and the decision could also give the results of the initial capital loss should be on.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I think since you hold this far then continue to hold it till end of 2018. Believe me there will be a comeback before this year ends, if not then it will be the end for crypto. Trust me there will be a bull run before thisnyear ends.
I agree with you. I would hold all my coins at least till the end of 2018. I hope the bull will start soon and we will see out investment work for us.

muthubabi

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Don't sell any coins or tokens in a hurry. please wait until next year. wait and see. then you can be happy.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

I think that everyone needs to keep the crypt! it will definitely go to the top, plus statistics on the growth of coins from spring
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

I consider that you have to hold till the New Year Day because prices will be much higher there and you profit will be higher too. So be patient for this deal.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

If I am in your position. I will hold that coin because it is not good to sell due to low price. I should wait for the price to rise up before I will sell it. The trends of the market price today starting to bull, a little time to wait before selling it.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Have you already considered when to let go of that altcoin or when to sell those? You better set your price for sell point and your stop point to minimize your losses. Base on my understanding on the market, it is still unstable and heart breaking when seeing thr altcoins you hold is going down. What is your reason investing to that altcoin by the way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: