Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2189 times)
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

I don't think that you should be thinking of selling off your coins at this point. I know that the market might not be so encouraging for a lot of us right now, but let's hold on a little stronger, for a little more time. Don't sell your coins, soon, akk of your patience will pay off, and I'm certain of this. just a little more patience.
with the fall of the price we have to do is wait not to not sell because we will definitely suffer losses but I also understand that it is very difficult to survive without selling because every day we need money, unless we have a lot of savings or other jobs that can support us to continue holding

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

all my portfolio is red too but i still hope that the bullrun is very close and hodl all my tokens. The market is bad, you are right, but also the market is over sold too so everything may happen in any time
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

I don't think that you should be thinking of selling off your coins at this point. I know that the market might not be so encouraging for a lot of us right now, but let's hold on a little stronger, for a little more time. Don't sell your coins, soon, akk of your patience will pay off, and I'm certain of this. just a little more patience.
It seems to me that the only thing cryptocurrency users need today is 100% patience in order to get real profit in the future. Today, any sale will give you a lot less than you spent on your investment.
Some coins might not survive in this bear market, take this time to read the progress or plans of the team to know whether how they will manage to recover or plans for recover. We can wait for some good project since they are useful.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

This my advise to you mate you must have to hold your coins atleast 3 to 6 months probably, this is my observation of my coins and it will happen but i think not all the coins could happen perhaps it takes many months just to be more patience of your profit.
3 or 6 months was ideal time fram to hodl our coins in order to get profits.no ico projects that able give their investor profit in less 1 months.except this coins was played by whales.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

all my portfolio is red too but i still hope that the bullrun is very close and hodl all my tokens. The market is bad, you are right, but also the market is over sold too so everything may happen in any time
if you are afraid of losing your capital, never invest in cryptocurrencies. in market cryptocurrencies always change so you must always decide correctly in order to make a profit. if you are hesitant to invest in an altcoin you can still trust your capital in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I think it is not good to sell right now. Most of the price now is in dip. You might regret selling your coins in the future. Better hold and wait for their time to pump.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
If you bought coins or tokens, before that you were sure that their project will develop and they will grow in value. Sometimes projects of tokens develop during a year or more, before mx the token begins to grow in value. Therefore, we need patience. A few months sometimes does not solve anything. In addition, this year all the coins and tokens are stagnant with Bitcoin and practically do not increase in price. Therefore, in order to even assess the situation with our coins, we need to wait for the market to recover.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

if you are afraid of losing your capital, never invest in cryptocurrencies. in market cryptocurrencies always change so you must always decide correctly in order to make a profit. if you are hesitant to invest in an altcoin you can still trust your capital in bitcoin.
yes, I agree that bitcoin is the right choice if he is afraid to invest in altcoin. because altcoin is more risky and if we choose wrongly, then we will lose. but don't sell if you only get a loss, hold it and wait until the pump happens, then sell all the altcoins owned.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

HODL...wait for some more months because even last year price rose in December. We are not sure about the rise but we can hope for it.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

I guess I'm not familiar with Veri coins... but I hope you decided to hang onto your crypto in general. When the market is down is when you should be accumulating, not selling. I saw an estimation that only about 2% of people own crypto... so there's plenty of room for growth.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

When you hold your coin, you give yourself an opportunity to be successful with your holding. Holding is not just a concept, it is how cryptocurrency work and any other investment for that matter.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: