Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2186 times)
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
If you don't believe in the project then why you buy the coin? in my opinion very is quite good and although the price right now is bad but if the project keeps delivering their promise then it will go up slowly. You buy a coin for the long term, at least until they release their platform and prove their worth, but if you are only looking for a short term profit then it's your decision to sell and move to another coin or not.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 715

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I think you should sell those coins. later you will buy them at a lower price when the market starts to grow.
if my advice is not to sell coins that you have because in the near future crypto will experience an increase in the price of coins that can be outside the coin. and I am sure that at the end of the year all the coins will experience a good price increase

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

Definetly hold, don't sell now, what is the points the market is at its lowest, buy more if you can and hold is the only option.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

I think that is a very difficult decision, if you don't need money much better you should keep it for a few months and always monitor market conditions. Hopefully luck is on you.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
I think you should hold your coin now simply because of the down price on the market and once you sell it now it will result to a low income. Just hold your coin and be patience do not be scared if the price goes down simply because it is normal and just believe that it will rise again and become more expensive. If you really want to gain more income just hold it and do not do panic selling.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Don`t worry about this, if you will sell your coins you will be in big losses, so keep them for a long time. I am sure, there will be the growth of the market soon.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Today selling is not the best decision about doing with current situation so waiting for more few monthes will be more profitable at all, especially till the end of the year.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

I think that the wisest thing to do at this point is to hodl your coins, and not sell them off. I know that a lot of persons might be tired of hearing this already, but all of this would be over soon, and we will experience some bull season again. Selling off your coins now instead of hodling will only bring you some regrets.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

never ever sell when the price is at its lowest, it is either buy more or hodl your coins, most of the users/ traders are waiting for the big dump and then rally up on an unpredictable date, better watch the graph from time to time, bottomline is, hodl as much as you can. the longer the term, the better.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

At this point, as exchange rates continue to fall, the hold is still the best way to ensure you can make a high return when the price rises at the end of the year. As the annual cycle is at the end of the year, the exchange rate will increase rapidly. So hold on and wait until the market's rate returns.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

A trader on the YouTube channel (I forgot his name) predicts the possibility of increasing Bitcoin and other Altcoin will occur around November. At least this is a fresh breeze for us between uncertainty condition lately. My advice is better to hold on and hopefully in November our patience pays off.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

I think you have to wait a few months to get a better profit. I believe that the market will increase at the end of this year. We'll see what will happen in the next few months.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

I will advise you to hold till the price appreciate for you to sell because if you sell now, you wont make profit and such can discourage you from investing into cryptocurrency in the nearest future. This is the time for you to even buy more so that you can make more profit when the time comes for you to sell.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
I think you should hold your coin now simply because of the down price on the market and once you sell it now it will result to a low income. Just hold your coin and be patience do not be scared if the price goes down simply because it is normal and just believe that it will rise again and become more expensive. If you really want to gain more income just hold it and do not do panic selling.
I think so also that we should practice to have a long patience to hold our coin for some time and wait till the market becomes in a good status again before you gonna sell it. I believe that this bear market will come end even not so soon but hope so however I believe that in this kind of situation of the market this may take too long.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

You probably should hold it because you know. If it still kicking then it's not dead then it worth something and might be more worthful in the future.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

In my opinion, I think it is better for you to hold and not sell your coins now. Be patient and wait a little longer. Yes, now the cryptocurrency is not good because most color we can see is red. But have a long patience and wait for the right time and price to come. Don't give up on it.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

I think it's not necessary to sell coins in such a bad market, you will be in loss!
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I think the market is red only because people are selling in panic.

Get some tea, relax and hold.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:56:53 AM

This is just a classic conversation because things like this are experienced by everyone, including myself.
I also have a BITCAR token that drops once the price now, so it's better for HODL for now.

reff : https://idex.market/eth/bitcar
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

Be patience mate,you cannot make wise decision if you will panic and it cause you will loss your profit,If your reason is the Coins that you hold is affected in this bearish market situation i will advice you to hold it for a long-term if you want to make profit because Veri Coins is a potential Altcoins and i strongly believe that it's price will increase soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███