Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2186 times)
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

all depends of course on you, but at the moment the market is not very good so I would have kept for several months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

If you have not sold it, then you have not lost anything. As long as you still believe in this market, continue to hold your coin and patiently wait for the market to pick up, I believe it will rise again, and maybe it will exceed your expectations to reach new heights.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

In my opinion you better wait a little longer, because crypto market has the potential to increase in a few months, but if you want to sell coins now you will not lose profits too much because the crytpo market has improved from before. My advice is you better hold your coin.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

Yes, you should hold for few months as month December is getting closer, which the price of market commonly increases during that month were the speculated value of digital currency by most experts here be prove or not. But possibly it pumps up.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Yes, you should hold for few months as month December is getting closer, which the price of market commonly increases during that month were the speculated value of digital currency by most experts here be prove or not. But possibly it pumps up.
of course, all the people who predict the rise of the crypto market will occur at the end of this year, as happened last year. if the value of assets owned is still not so good, holding your assets is a wise choice rather than having to sell your assets at a low value or you are selling losses. then you will not benefit from all of this.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.

Not sure when its right time to sell assets , but the more value my bag got the more and more i want to hold and see it grow lol . Im still holding bunch of tokens i think will get like 100x ROI . Patiently waiting Cheesy
If there is no change in coins when you guys hold it it will be good with selling it.
It is able to minimize and reduce potential losses which are able to we get. so that was good enough to minimize losses.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

selling now is not worth it
at this kind of situation
Either u buy in more or just hold what you have
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

As many investors said we have to wait until a continuous increase and green market. For this moment loss gain is much achieving and no gain profit will received. It is useless to sell at this time any of our coins.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I don't recommend holding a handful of coins for a few months, because the market is changing fast every second. If you are worried that coins may make you bleed, then you should dump these coins!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

During the boom I turned my Bitcoin which I held for gambling purposes (and got super lucky on) into a vast portfolio. Throughout the bear market I've followed ratios closely and re-balanced and ultimately consolidated everything into 5 major holdings and a few supremely speculative, smaller holds in small cap coins (gotta let the degenerate gambler in me have a chance at the rare super-moon).

Over diversification becomes a stressful, full-time job. Pick a small but solid core of coins to hold you like (4-6) and maybe a few small MC coins like I did. Or don't, just felt like sharing that for no reason.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

If I were you i will a bit. There’s always a chance that the price will increase by the end of this year.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
do not regret having bought coins, even though now the market price of the attack has declined and has not given signs of improvement. if you buy the coin for the purpose of making a profit, then I suggest not to decide to sell it before your goal is reached.
wait a few more months, I'm sure everything will have a good price.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

Your purpose here is to invest, that is why you are buying coins. So, while the price of the coins are still so low, just relax. That is, if you want to earn.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:41:24 AM

Well if you think that you will not make any profit and that hurts then you should hold it a little more. Because I know your first reason why you invested in that coin, to get profit. Just be patient and wait for the price to rise up.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

Patience apply first hodl your coins as possible will happen wait for the big comeback of bitcoin and believe on bitcoin.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

It may be wise to split your bitcoin cash sells over time, such as a fraction every week. This way you don't feel bad saying you bought or sold at a certain price and reduces your risk of exiting all at one price or Trade it. Sell half then put the other bit in an exchange and sell at a desired profit.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

This my advise to you mate you must have to hold your coins atleast 3 to 6 months probably, this is my observation of my coins and it will happen but i think not all the coins could happen perhaps it takes many months just to be more patience of your profit.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

I think this is not yet the right time sell all our tokens in our wallet since we are not in green market, so just hold more months for huge profit , historically every december have a great price for cryptocurrency , so just hold until the end of this year .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

I don't think that you should be thinking of selling off your coins at this point. I know that the market might not be so encouraging for a lot of us right now, but let's hold on a little stronger, for a little more time. Don't sell your coins, soon, akk of your patience will pay off, and I'm certain of this. just a little more patience.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

I don't think that you should be thinking of selling off your coins at this point. I know that the market might not be so encouraging for a lot of us right now, but let's hold on a little stronger, for a little more time. Don't sell your coins, soon, akk of your patience will pay off, and I'm certain of this. just a little more patience.
It seems to me that the only thing cryptocurrency users need today is 100% patience in order to get real profit in the future. Today, any sale will give you a lot less than you spent on your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: