Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2186 times)
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

If i was in your place i would just Hold it . Ofcourse you can sell it now and wait for further drop if it happens and buy back in . But nobody knows where is bottom , your thinking wrong . To make profit buy when market bleeds and sell when everybody Fomo Smiley
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Right now just buy and hold, 4th quarter start in less then 10days. 4th quarter is when crypto pump, usually.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

This decision is difficult, and it is only for you. If you do not need money, keep all currencies and do not sell at a loss , i think it will rise in the end of this year
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

Can it make sense still hold? You thought about it. I just think that if it makes sense to keep the Crypto currency. It must be kept. So, think it over well and make a decision. Proceeding from the forecasts of the crypto currency.
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

I think if you do not need urgent money, then it's still worth waiting for better times and then selling!
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Yeah thats good mate, welcome to the crypto world!  Grin
That I snot big surprise and you may ask why so? Because those who are very old enough and have seen the crypto since couple of years or more they know very well that how crypto currencies will behave in the time to come. Whenever you see red then there is always high chance that crypto will start plunging towards a ATH price and this is evident with the year ends graphical data for all the years in the past.

Just HODL.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Hodling is not enough in this market, you should be accumulating more before the price rises. If you run out of funds then just hodl and wait for the bull market to return. Shorting the markets is difficult as it is unpredictable and unstable. A price rise is almost certain if you are patient enough
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

I would definitely hold, because market will recover. The thing is that nobody knows when will that be. If you depend on that money, I guess you could see. But if this is extra money that you put into crypto, then I wouldn't worry and I would HODL.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I wouldn't hold them for two reasons:
1. Veri are not new, but still traded only on a few markets.
2. The chart history shows a continuus downturn since 2017.
I wouldn't sell them all, but only keep a low amount.
You can see all historic data on coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/veritaseum/#markets
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

if I'm not pegged on the day of the month or even the year, bro. if I need money or I want to sell then I will sell my assets bro. if in case of loss I would spend the cheapest price. if fortunately I will use it all to invest
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Like, most people opinions on here I agree that this is a decision for you to take and it depends on your situation but regardless I think holding a low amount is best because now most markets are down so is likely that they'll go up when the market recovers.
emerejames

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I know that some people are loosing faith in crypto currency, but i want you to understand that crypto is not for a panic sellers, some hold it for month, other hold it for years, so don't rush to sell if you don't want to sell at lost
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

Hahaha, the market is indeed unpredictable, if you decide to hodl the price may keep declining and if you chose to sell now the price may shot up in the next couple of minutes.
Whatever the case may be, follow your heart bro, with this, you wont have to  blame anyone if the worst happens 😀
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

Since we all are anticipating for the prices to go up. It is only up to you and your personality characters because if you are able to wait you will be beneficial and rewarded but if you're not able to wait you can just sell everything and stay off for a while.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

if you don't want to feel the loss you don't have to sell it until the price rises even though it may take a long time but in my opinion it's still better than having to feel the loss especially if the coin you buy is a lot, just wait i am sure there is time to go up

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

I suggest holding at least half a year. This year till now isn't the best, so we should wait till better times. After summer season market normally starts growing, so sell something in the summer time is a big mistake, in my opinion.

chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Apply the 3: 2 rule when the market is down and market sentiment is almost gone. sell 40% and keep the rest
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

When I do not know what to do, I stick to the strategy of doing nothing. It seems to me that this is how I get fewer risks. Now the market is on the decline, I would hold my coins. You should not buy coins for the last money, so as not to be afraid of volatility.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

The current market right now is starting to become green but the up trend movement has not really move forward. I think if the market will continuously be green, then there is a great possibility that it can move forward thus increasing it's market price value. Definitely, it would be best not to sell your coin for now and wait a couple of weeks while you wait for the market to bounce in upward trend.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

what you should do is that you should start educating yourself about trading and the market so that you don't have to ask questions like this. in this market if you can not answer these questions then you should not be buying anything at all.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

When I do not know what to do, I stick to the strategy of doing nothing. It seems to me that this is how I get fewer risks. Now the market is on the decline, I would hold my coins. You should not buy coins for the last money, so as not to be afraid of volatility.
I guess for the meantime if you are not in totally need of money and if you have some source of income it's better to not rely on the market of crypto right now because of it's value. And as of now it is better to hold your coin for now and wait till the market of Cryptocurrency become in a good condition and get in high value.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

The best thing to do is HOLD your coin/s, don't sell your coins now because market are still in the deep downfall. If you sell your coins right now it makes a big loss to you, just hold your coins dude and wait for the time of markets green days.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

As you see, most of bitcoin user recommend to hold it because of some obvious reason " the falling value stage" . So learn from the pro and expert, I see some good self experience post here. Just don't sell for a negative value right now folks, much better if you buy more top crypto than wasting what you already have.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

waiting and holding your coins is the best rhing to do for now...since market is down, you cannot get a great profit from it and in order to have a good profit you must be patient and wait until the right value will come.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

The sale of cryptos or not is up to you to decide Grin Holding the Token for too long can cause the exchange rate to decrease over time, and you will surely lose money. So this time you should hold only should only invest if the exchange rate touches the bottom.
$$$sparkles$$$

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

There is no sense in selling right away if you just purchased them, just like day trading. Better wait for a little longer coz the market will surely recover soon. Don't be like those day traders who became sorry later on because they sold too early. Learn to be patient and positive. This will prevent us from panicking which will lead us to make wrong decisions.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

I have bought some veri coins.
Veri coins? That's my first time to hear that alt. Going back to your question, the answer still depends on your capability of resisting the pain caused by down trends. If you can't hold it any longer then sell to cut your loss and if you still want to fight then keep hodling. But if I'm in your position, I will wait couple of months more and see whether btc skyrockets by this December. If it happens then probably its bullish run might influence my alt holdings to rise as well and that's the opportunity I will grab for selling.

At the end of the day, you will be the only one who will make the decision. We're just here to share our opinions only based on our own points of view. So good luck.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Today is not the right time to sell your coins. Holding it for months or years is the best option. Only a minor correction of prices has been made in the past few weeks so I bet this year bitcoin price will not bubble as much as it was in last December 2017. Mostly speculated that it takes more years before it recovers. So let's just stay calm and relax and enjoy doing what we have already started.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

If you invest in your coin then you should not sell it because you'll just lose its worth. If you have it by joining in a campaign then go ahead and sell it only if you see it not healthy enough to rise again. You should be a smart holder and seller, wait for the right moment to actually sell it for the right value. selling on the lowest price doesn't really help you, it just lowers the value of what you should got.

tanveer01

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

Market conditions are not good in these days, but also we don't know at which time market boom. So you should hold and hold for that time when market hits. It will definitely profitable time for you and for everyone. Maybe at end of this year, you are able to sell your altcoin.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

It's up to you if you think enoungh the coins are no potential to grow up sell it but if you believe their potential hold it. Investing in crypto is almost the same betting in gambling no one can predict how to get win.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

I can't tell you what to do, but I'm in the same situation, and I don't see the point in selling now, so I'll wait.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

You have options. Selling all altcoins and stay with Bitcoin, selling and buying back altcoins to make little profits or holding all altcoins until the market recovery.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

Dont sell it. If you believe that project  you need be patient and wait a longer time , and not just this 8 months period. I believe everything will be fine next year and more adoption is on the way , the same what happened to dot.com era in 1990ies
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

if you have the opportunity to wait, then perhaps this option is better than the loss of 90% today.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1875

Metawin.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

What was the price of veri when you bought them? Wait until the end of the year because that's the time where Bitcoin can go up and if Bitcoin goes up the same thing could happen with alts. This is not guaranteed though each alt has different movements (gains and losses) even if the price of Bitcoin increases I suggest that you should stick with your own decision and don't let anyone's advices influence your decision it can lead you to losing more money.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

If i were you i just hold that and wait until market recover. All altcoins now are bleeding this is a good chance to buy good altcoins. Dont stick to one. There are so many good altcoins out there that still undervalued. If you are true believer of veri coins just hold it, stay calm and wait patiently.

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

Holding a coin really depends on individual ability to hodl for a long before selling. If you know the coin in question is matured enough to be sold then go sell it.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

I think you should keep holding cause at the moment if you sell all your cryptocurrency, you'll lose a lot of money and it'll be very difficult for you to get them back after that. Beside how if price of whole crypto market recover right after you sell all your cryptocurrencies? Don't sell, just hold.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
gambitcoin53

Merit: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

seeing the market today seems frustrating, this is not the time to sell, not unless you want to loose a portion of your funds, actually this is the time to buy more funds and braced the ongoing drop, selling is not a good idea. try to accumulate other coins that has the lowest value on the market but of course with a promising history of high value, if the market kicks, you will earn those loses, just be patient.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:50:53 AM

If your investment haven'g gain profit yet then hodl. Have more patience, everyone is hoping for an upclimb and it will come forth (like everyone is wishing). As the prices goes down, maybe find another coin to invest more then hold. It's a good season for buyers.
chip1994

Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

It's really difficult to make any decision at the moment, but at first I think you should take a look at potential of cryptocurrencies which you're holding right now Smiley. If you see any cryptocurrency doesn't have chance to rise back so sell them asap but if it's a good one with good potential so try to hold more longer Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Nisharawal

Activity: 336

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:52:50 AM

I would like to tell you that never invest or never take trades without proper planning and do not take any kind of emotional steps while the trade is open, this is what professional traders do and this is how professional traders behave. Now here two things can be done, one is if you can afford to lose then kindly sell those coins and book a loss, and the second thing is that if you think the coin has potential to rise again then hold it for few more days and sell when the price is near to profit or break even.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Russlenat

Activity: 2772
Merit: 906

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

To hold that coin is your choice, if you trust that coin then you should hold it until such time it will increase its market value, not just the veri coin is affected the crypto market fall down, all crypto are down for now, we just need more time and wait for the bull run.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
WilliamAnderson235

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

At this point, you should definitely keep all the bitcoins you own. Because there are many experts, it is possible that in December this year, the value of a lot of coins will increase a lot. At that point, you can sell them and get lots of them.
kate.poisonglen

Activity: 56

blockchain marketing specialist

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

It doesn't really matter whether you hold a coin or sell it. With the current state of the market, most altcoins are going to die in a few months.
So unless you've made a thorough analysis and are 100% sure that the project is viable on the long-term, you may get rid of it and count your losses.

https://medium.com/@kate.poisonglen
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

What is the point now to sell coins when the market is in such a decline. When my positions are in the red, I prefer to sit out this fall.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

If you already in profit then i think it's best to sell it for now. We may see some more bloodbath in the coming months but still we cannot take the fact that crypto are volatile and we might also see some big rally. Clear your mind so you can decide what's best for you. Goodluck

Umar001

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

It all depends on you, if your are making profit from your investment while not sell it now, but if your investment is on negative not, then the only choice you live with is to hold on till market appreciates, because objective of every business is profits making.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

I think that strategy is depends on you. Wether you like to sell or to hold. If you want your coin to become profitable why not hold it for a while.
vina.lugtu

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

Best thing to do right now is to HODL and wait for it to increase again. I know its hard to see those red prices every day but now that we already see how crypto can recover, I think it will be best for you to wait so that you won't lose any money. If you really needed the capital, by all means sell. But if you can HODL. Do it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

I am looking for info, asking the team and dev, if there is no seriousness from them on the coin I will immediately sell it, coins and tokens will be good if their team works hard to maintain the value of their own utility tokens
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

I am looking for info, asking the team and dev, if there is no seriousness from them on the coin I will immediately sell it, coins and tokens will be good if their team works hard to maintain the value of their own utility tokens

Yes, it is one of my basis too in keeping the tokens for the long term because if the team is not knowledgeable enough with their project and just let the people think that they are not doing anything with it then probably they do not care that much about the project. A good team communicated properly with its community because when they are more active in the community answering inquiries then most probably they can have more investors on their project and even if it is already listed in exchanges, they are still active.

Best thing to do right now is to HODL and wait for it to increase again. I know its hard to see those red prices every day but now that we already see how crypto can recover, I think it will be best for you to wait so that you won't lose any money. If you really needed the capital, by all means sell. But if you can HODL. Do it.

It's already too late for me to sell if it has already lose more than a quarter of its value so the best remedy for me is to buy more so that I can average down and then when the market is doing good again, I can sell it afterwards for a profit at a lower price than what I intended to sell it for the first time I bought it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

if you do not want to experience your loss do not panic and do not do cutloss, because that will make your assets worthless, be patient to wait for the next few months, so you benefit from the investment you make
MOProgress

Merit: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:07:33 AM

One of the key that can make one successful in the cryptocurrency business is holding. If you invest in any good project, hold for some Months or Years, have patience on the development because development takes a lot of time.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

Market is not good for trading and i think it might be a good opportunity to buy not to sell. If you think you already need your money then pulling out your investment with losses is the option.
Redg85

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

hello pal! hold your coins and tokens for few more months, cause late this year or early this year will definitely reap a good profit from it. just wait a little while. the market right now is not good for trading except you want to buy more. cheers pal!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

I will answer this question with YES, hold for more months if you have invested in a really good project.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:00:08 AM

You better hold for 2 months more before taking any decisions. Because October for most of the Crypto history has proved itself as a bullish month. If the depression streches, you should start minimizing your loses by diversifying your investment in crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

dont cut lose  as of now because i guess that coin have a good potential in the future maybe  you need to wait for another 2 or 3 months to wait for a good recovery of the Bitcoin so that alts will recover their price too. There is so many bad new came in the crypto that is why the price are in the red zone, just be patience and hope that soon btc will recover
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

You could sell them and expect to recover any losses of money by trading some other coins on a daily basis, that way you can compesate.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

I think you can still hold that coin and not selling right now if you cannot see a profit. but if the price can increase a little, maybe you can sell it and take your profit although it's not too big so you can move to the other coin which can give you more profit. this is very difficult to hold because the market still in the red zone but you still have a chance to see your coin will increase later. so you need to think carefully about selling the coin or wait for a while.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

I think the best option for to choose is this after some month's in which you purchased your token or been received from s projects what you need to do is just hodl your coin for some time.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

It is best to hold until the end of 2018. Perhaps the market will improve a bit but not much, You can earn a little profit. This time is very difficult for altcoin because things go down. ETH goes down the most and it causes the altcoin to fall down

Gregarious Zain

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

I think hodling is a good strategy for now. Your coin will not be profitable if you sell it too early. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Wait for it to recover then sell it.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

Hi, everybody. In my opinion, the most correct decision now is to wait and hold. Since the market is in a drawdown, and when the growth begins, you will definitely feel the benefit. Since the whole point of trading is to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

If the lost you might get is that high, better wait it until that specific coin regenerates or when you got much profit, selling isn't good right now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

I think it is kind of late to sell, what is left is to hold as long as possible to see if the market recovers from the drop or at least it gets stabilized.
South Park

Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 10:05:04 PM by South Park

That is a difficult question since I do not know anything about that coin, but what you need to ask yourself is why the price of the coin is down? It is just a victim of the current conditions of the market or something else is going on? Because if something is happening then it is the moment to get rid of the coin but if everything is going alright then it is a good idea to keep holding.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Privento

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

Sell your coin, now is not the best option for you because now we are in a bear market
valnd

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

There is no point selling your coins at a lost, it is better you hold for a profit, market is down now YES, but it will later improve again, it's not only veri that is down, the whole coins in the market is down, so wait and hold.
Mix_Fix

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

You can hold only if you have free money. Create financial goals and decide when to sell or buy more coins... Without strategy you will lose everything.
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

Now you just need to hold. This is the most profitable strategy now because the growth in the market will begin very soon. It is necessary to wait 2-3 months. If you really want to sell your tokens at any price, it is better to do it right now. The market is a little green.
Fwale12

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

As you can also see that the market is red now, selling your coin off wont be the best option cos you will be selling them without profit. My advice, hold for some time and sell when the market is green
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:13:35 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 09:27:51 PM by sister1001

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone.

If you have been holding until  now, I think that it is better to keep doing so, it is much more likely that you will be able to recover later on instead of realising all your losses. In an case, cheap coins are not the ideal asset to hodl for a long time. Usually, if they are going to pump it will happen either in one or two months or possibly never at all.

Make sure that your next buys a are bit more solid and get some bitcoin too.

lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

I think that this is not the time you should be thinking of selling your coins at all. If for anything, this is the best time to buy hodl them, and possible even buy more. Yes the market might be quite unstable, and all of that, but this is going to end soon and bring about brighter days in the market. So don't sell off your coins. Be patient and wait for a bull season.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

You should know what you are holding and be sure that holding that particular coin is worth it. If its worth it, you can hold and if its not worth it, you sell off
Abufawaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Don't sell cheap. Just wait a little longer.
Deku

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

You should know what you are holding and be sure that holding that particular coin is worth it. If its worth it, you can hold and if its not worth it, you sell off
If you trust that coin then you should hold it until such time it will increase its market value, not just the veri coin is affected the crypto market fall down, all crypto are down for now, we just need more time and wait for the bull run.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable. you may choose to hold and it falls heavily but by this, you have only loss time as long as the project is not a scam. Just look at what has happened to ETN, many of my friends wished they had sold when it mooned greatly. Even though I had advised them to sell and take profit, they boosted ETN was out to replace bitcoin and I laugh, today they are regretting their in-actions. Sell the pump, buy the dip, but the rule is that never sell all your positions.
telradtraverse

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

i think you should wait for the market to recover and then sell
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I think that this is not the time you should be thinking of selling your coins at all. If for anything, this is the best time to buy hodl them, and possible even buy more. Yes the market might be quite unstable, and all of that, but this is going to end soon and bring about brighter days in the market. So don't sell off your coins. Be patient and wait for a bull season.
I also wait for the uptrend period to begin to be able to earn a good profit. Most people are hoping for Q4 2018 because this is the best time to market and I believe it can happen. Personally I am investing a lot in big altcoin and will definitely keep in long term

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Maricel2017

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

IMO before you buying that coin you already have a target or threshold in the amount before you sell it, if you feel that management or the owner of coin are continuous creating a way to promote the coin i think much better to hold it but if you see the value of coin are decreasing but the people behind are doing nothing i think you should sell it at the current value.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

If you trust that coin then you should hold it until such time it will increase its market value, not just the veri coin is affected the crypto market fall down, all crypto are down for now, we just need more time and wait for the bull run.
For me, it depends on the situation because there are times that you really need to sell your coin even in its lowest price for emergency purposes, but if that money is not that badly needed so I must suggest its better to hold for a few couple of months and wait for pumping price. I had experienced selling my coin even the price was very low because I badly need the money. So selling and holding will depends upon the situation.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

It's really up to you decide if you need money and hate seeing your investment vanishing then it's time to sell to cut your loss, but if you still can hang on then wait for the bull period, as every expert are saying, only invest what you can afford to lose, you will save your self of the hassle of being depressed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Michaelpascual

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

This is not the right time to sell coins its because of the coins prices is low i think you should wait some month I am sure before this years ends the market can recover but if you need money in such emergency purposes it up to you if you sell it in low price.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

What I generally do when my coin is fast losing value is that I sell of some and hold some, while I try to swing trade the rest, I hate to see the token later moon past my sell price. I just play some game round the token and see how to win some.
You are playing games! That is all I can think of you doing and that mate, is gambling.

Could have been a strategy working for you, but you also have to realize that stopping a loss should be based on some of the things you have noticed as well which in this case, should be more like going below some market support level or the trade not going according to plan based on the strategy you are using with your analysis or indicator.

Personally, I do not waste time, as long as the market does not play out as I want and my stop loss got hit, then I am out. If the signal shows it is ready to go up, then I go up.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dextord

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

It all depends on your choice whether you just want to get profit from crypto or you invest long term, in my opinion investment in the crypto world must be prepared with all the risks that will occur, today bitcoin is back this might be a good signal for the crypto market that will start up, be patient and hold back is the best way in my opinion
annicketucufaw

Merit: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

Market now is on recovery mode and BTC already crossed the $7k mark even though we are still in a ghost month. We can say that it is a good news, a very good news. We may expect a fall but if the bull will resist it, the real bullish months will start right away. Try to hodl a little longer, maybe a couple of months or until next year. It may give you a lot of profit, but the end of the day it is still your choice. Good luck!

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

Yes, you must wait for some time or hold it till this coming Ber months. As we see markets are in green now so its a good sign for us to hold it and sell for the better time. Even me im waiting for my token to have a good price, so that i can have a better profit from it. Just like yours hold it and have a better profit soon.
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

Now you must hold, wait and sell at better price.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

You should definitely hold your tokens. Do not be afraid of lower prices in the market, this is a temporary phenomenon. You should never sell tokens in panic when the market is falling. Be sure to wait for the moment when you will be in profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

In as much you bought your coins when the price is very high it would be advisable that you hodl your coins and wait to see the next bull run either now or much later before you trade your coins for some desired profits.... Don't be afraid, the market will be adjusted and price will go up again.
Walero

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

I think you should hold a little for like a month. Because if you there dump now and the price rise the following day, it will be a big hit on you. But it is certain everything will be ok
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Ofcourse, decision is yours responsibility. But i think that holding is not bad decision if you have a good and perspective coins. But you can halfed a risks and sell a part of your coins, so if price goes down - you can buy more with cheapest price.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Anyhow, selling now does not bring you any profit. The market is so bad the coins are down. So please wait patiently for some time to know the price will increase. The purpose we invest for profit. No words are absolutely not selling a hole.
ethereumhunter

Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

that is definitely up to you. maybe you can sell for some amount if you can make a profit and hold the rest for another high price. but if you cannot make a profit, then I think it is not good if you sell now because you are far from making a profit. so you need to hold for another week until the price can increase higher. there are many people still hold their coins right now and they are waiting for the price to increase again and they decide to buy more amounts in this time so they can sell a big amount when the price increase later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ansisi1

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

If you don't understand the investment coin, if it seems to you have potential, then you will wait a second time, if it is worthless, then sell it as soon as possible.
liqi0999

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

After a period of time, I believe the market will rise soon, I hope you can be patient.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

I think you should not immediately sell, wait and watch the situation. Soon the crypto market will go green and see how quickly everything will change. Be patient and do not sell coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

in investing cryptocurrency, we must be able to manage our crypto assets well. never sell the coins when the coin price in the market was down because it will make us get a big loss. besides that, we also have to be careful in maintaining our crypto assets. but if we can manage it well then I think cryptocurrency investment is the most profitable investment.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

The best way yo do is to HOLD this month is all red cryptocurrency is so low the better to do is to buy and hold wait the 4th quarter of the month and sell it i have some coin that i hold i just join telegram and some group was telling when you can buy and sell your coin
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

It depends on what day you sell your coin that I bought as it increased  and that's what it's worth to sell it at a price if the price falls further.

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

I think you should not immediately sell, wait and watch the situation. Soon the crypto market will go green and see how quickly everything will change. Be patient and do not sell coins.
selling bitcoin and altcoin in low price make us could not earn maximal profits.better to hold it untill atleast reach price like last year , around $15k for bitcoin.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

I think you need to hold more time because the current market situation is too weak for crypto and we might be losing big amount of our money including our capital if we force to sell it at very low price.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

I think you have to sell and hold coins that have more potential. try to do research before you decide to buy and hold coins. in this case you have to be more careful. choosing a quality coin will minimize you losing your money
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

the lowest point in waiting for the price to buy it is a difficult thing. better if it's been felt down and cheap enough direct benefit from it to buy. about will still be down again it will be other things that can be used to add more assets again. waiting too long could instead just make the price to go up.
nightfury

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Holding and selling can both give you profit but the amount of profit you will get will really differ as crypto's market value will go very high in the coming years than selling it today. So if i may suggests, it's better to hold your portfolio for a couple of months or even for years.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Husecomang

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Apparently, I do not even expect someone who is investing for the long term should be considering selling when a market is totally down. For me, I would say, the best thing to always do as long as you are not an experienced and learned trader is to hold for as long as you can. If it is a good project with a good product and gets to experience some huge demand for it in the long run, then, I believe it should not be a problem holding at all. The idea is to sell for huge profit anyway, so I wonder why anyone would want to end up doing the opposite.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

wait for market stabilization and coin growth . you can't sell when everything's down that hard.

akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

if I just suggest, if the price goes up. and do not make ethereum's price benchmark if the price of the veri is now more expensive than the price of berries that you buy at the start of selling only in the form of ethereum or bitcoin and wait for the price of bitcoin or ethereum to rise you just sell
modmalaney

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

sell or hold depends on how much the value of the purchase that you make. If you don't order the losses are too big then just selling to cut losses is a good decision to take. But if it's been losers too large, the hold is secure and the decision could also give the results of the initial capital loss should be on.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

I think since you hold this far then continue to hold it till end of 2018. Believe me there will be a comeback before this year ends, if not then it will be the end for crypto. Trust me there will be a bull run before thisnyear ends.
I agree with you. I would hold all my coins at least till the end of 2018. I hope the bull will start soon and we will see out investment work for us.

muthubabi

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Don't sell any coins or tokens in a hurry. please wait until next year. wait and see. then you can be happy.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

I think that everyone needs to keep the crypt! it will definitely go to the top, plus statistics on the growth of coins from spring
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

I consider that you have to hold till the New Year Day because prices will be much higher there and you profit will be higher too. So be patient for this deal.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

If I am in your position. I will hold that coin because it is not good to sell due to low price. I should wait for the price to rise up before I will sell it. The trends of the market price today starting to bull, a little time to wait before selling it.
DarkBullet

Merit: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Have you already considered when to let go of that altcoin or when to sell those? You better set your price for sell point and your stop point to minimize your losses. Base on my understanding on the market, it is still unstable and heart breaking when seeing thr altcoins you hold is going down. What is your reason investing to that altcoin by the way?
umar22pk

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

I will not suggest you to sell your coins in such a low rate in this dumped market, you will have to wait for a good time & wait to recover market.
Market is already 90% down so we don’t think so that it will go more down, but we can aspect it will renounce again. If you ask when, then no one can exactly tell you but I hope soon we will see green market.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

We should not sell our coin for a looser.We should wait for a month's for gaining profit in the future.Dont be afraid what's happening in the market price today because sooner or later it can be green zone again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
immersionforster

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

the market is red now, but i think later it will recover i think, so it's better to wait
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

No need to sell coins now. It's not a good move to sell to your detriment. We need to wait for the market to recover, although it will not be soon.
KotiKo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Honestly, I have not heard of such a coin, but still I can give you some advice. I always analyze the growth schedule of the coin, I always pay attention to the capitalization, well, as well as an important factor will be the feedback of others about this coin
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

I wouldn't hold them for two reasons:
1. Veri are not new, but still traded only on a few markets.
2. The chart history shows a continuus downturn since 2017.
I wouldn't sell them all, but only keep a low amount.
You can see all historic data on coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/veritaseum/#markets
Yes if the history of market of veri coin is not good it's better to sell it to cut your loss, continue to hold will make you loss more money. But the decision is in your hand, if you still have a little confidence if that coin still have chance to increase, you can continue to hold it.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

sometimes to work with extracts as focusing on more with different ideas as might to gains on collection to confronts of use with option to put on forms as requesting position to returns with secure on nominals as the decision of expends on terms with the investment plan.

juliepower

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

Bro the first rule of trading is never sell when the market is down...why sell now bro at a loss if you have invested in crypto then have faith in it...show some patience the market will go green again and better sell you coins at that time

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

It depends on you that you know that the price of altcoins has fallen and what it was when it fell to the price and I just bought it at a cheap price then go ahead and hold it for a long time.
tytanhamon04

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

I think that there's nowhere to retreat ! You need to keep the last effort and buy more all that in the top will soon be a great growth !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

I think you should hodl now alot of altcoin are undervalued right now i think you should hodl for a longer period good luck with your investment
saqwe

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I believe in this period of bear, no matter how potential the coin maybe, it is more profitable to hold for as long as the market will recover fully and when that happens and the price is high, you can sell to make profit because selling in bear will bring more loss.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

I am not sure whether you already sold tokens or not. but i hope you didn't.
Now BTC is going up and others will be as well.
It was just lean period which is so natural in cryptocurrency world.
But there is one token which will never go down. cuz it's limited token sale while beta service as $0.28 but it will be $0.5 from the launching official service.
Check Ruby-X tokensale website and official website
you would get whitepapers on token sale website Smiley

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

I think for your own good, and partly for the good of the market, it is best that you hodl your coins, and not sell them off. When people sell off their coins at times like these, it causes a further dip in the market price, but hodling coins gives you an advantage for when the coins recover and have their prices back up, or even higher.
fadlyzuld

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

If you accept to lose your money, you can sell it right now. But if you want to get your money back, you should wait more time. I think the market will recover in the end of this year, so just be patient and then we will have profit.
bittools

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Do one month to do research. Look at the movements of the coins you have every day. If indeed they can shift a little, hold the coins. But if there is no development at all in a month, release your coin.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

you can wait again for the next few months. maybe until the end of this year or early next year.

Don't panic, stay focused and stay updated with the info. I think this red trend will end soon.

be patient for a while to hold

while waiting you can follow the bounty maybe? useful thing right? lol
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

This is not the right time to sell coin cause the market is now in red signal. Just hold your coin because I beleive that at the end of this year all of the coin will grow up again.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

I will advise holding your token until 4th quarter of this year. keep patient and wait for the bull market ahead these coming months. When you research about the market condition in the past year then you know what I'm talking about here. There is always a good time to buy crypto and the best time to sell it. My advice just hold it and wait for the bull run.
gravitik

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

I think you should sell those coins. later you will buy them at a lower price when the market starts to grow.
Diablesfunis

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

If you don't believe in the project then why you buy the coin? in my opinion very is quite good and although the price right now is bad but if the project keeps delivering their promise then it will go up slowly. You buy a coin for the long term, at least until they release their platform and prove their worth, but if you are only looking for a short term profit then it's your decision to sell and move to another coin or not.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 715

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I think you should sell those coins. later you will buy them at a lower price when the market starts to grow.
if my advice is not to sell coins that you have because in the near future crypto will experience an increase in the price of coins that can be outside the coin. and I am sure that at the end of the year all the coins will experience a good price increase

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
beswaax
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

Definetly hold, don't sell now, what is the points the market is at its lowest, buy more if you can and hold is the only option.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

I think that is a very difficult decision, if you don't need money much better you should keep it for a few months and always monitor market conditions. Hopefully luck is on you.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
I think you should hold your coin now simply because of the down price on the market and once you sell it now it will result to a low income. Just hold your coin and be patience do not be scared if the price goes down simply because it is normal and just believe that it will rise again and become more expensive. If you really want to gain more income just hold it and do not do panic selling.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Don`t worry about this, if you will sell your coins you will be in big losses, so keep them for a long time. I am sure, there will be the growth of the market soon.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Today selling is not the best decision about doing with current situation so waiting for more few monthes will be more profitable at all, especially till the end of the year.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

I think that the wisest thing to do at this point is to hodl your coins, and not sell them off. I know that a lot of persons might be tired of hearing this already, but all of this would be over soon, and we will experience some bull season again. Selling off your coins now instead of hodling will only bring you some regrets.
gambitcoin53

Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

never ever sell when the price is at its lowest, it is either buy more or hodl your coins, most of the users/ traders are waiting for the big dump and then rally up on an unpredictable date, better watch the graph from time to time, bottomline is, hodl as much as you can. the longer the term, the better.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

At this point, as exchange rates continue to fall, the hold is still the best way to ensure you can make a high return when the price rises at the end of the year. As the annual cycle is at the end of the year, the exchange rate will increase rapidly. So hold on and wait until the market's rate returns.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

A trader on the YouTube channel (I forgot his name) predicts the possibility of increasing Bitcoin and other Altcoin will occur around November. At least this is a fresh breeze for us between uncertainty condition lately. My advice is better to hold on and hopefully in November our patience pays off.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

I think you have to wait a few months to get a better profit. I believe that the market will increase at the end of this year. We'll see what will happen in the next few months.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

I will advise you to hold till the price appreciate for you to sell because if you sell now, you wont make profit and such can discourage you from investing into cryptocurrency in the nearest future. This is the time for you to even buy more so that you can make more profit when the time comes for you to sell.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

I think you should hold your coin now simply because of the down price on the market and once you sell it now it will result to a low income. Just hold your coin and be patience do not be scared if the price goes down simply because it is normal and just believe that it will rise again and become more expensive. If you really want to gain more income just hold it and do not do panic selling.
I think so also that we should practice to have a long patience to hold our coin for some time and wait till the market becomes in a good status again before you gonna sell it. I believe that this bear market will come end even not so soon but hope so however I believe that in this kind of situation of the market this may take too long.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

You probably should hold it because you know. If it still kicking then it's not dead then it worth something and might be more worthful in the future.
hermae

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

In my opinion, I think it is better for you to hold and not sell your coins now. Be patient and wait a little longer. Yes, now the cryptocurrency is not good because most color we can see is red. But have a long patience and wait for the right time and price to come. Don't give up on it.
argus312

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

I think it's not necessary to sell coins in such a bad market, you will be in loss!
Vlad_m

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I think the market is red only because people are selling in panic.

Get some tea, relax and hold.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:56:53 AM

This is just a classic conversation because things like this are experienced by everyone, including myself.
I also have a BITCAR token that drops once the price now, so it's better for HODL for now.

reff : https://idex.market/eth/bitcar
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

Be patience mate,you cannot make wise decision if you will panic and it cause you will loss your profit,If your reason is the Coins that you hold is affected in this bearish market situation i will advice you to hold it for a long-term if you want to make profit because Veri Coins is a potential Altcoins and i strongly believe that it's price will increase soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

Maybe when you are seeing price still low you can hold and keep your coin, waiting until price is back high. You can wait until last years maybe many altcoin and bitcoin will growing up again to higher price.
mcconah

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

According to me be patient with hodl it would be much better. because if we want something great, then takes the struggle. including struggling with patient longer, wait longer.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

Looking at the current market status, it is really not in a good condition where almost cryptocurrencies are down including VERI tokens since we saw its last peak last January. Date check - we're just few months away from January and why not hold still on your VERI tokens for it may rise again pretty soon?

danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

look at their roadmap development,
u can see how long they will make new update,
and if they give big and great update, I think price will grow up,
but if no update for a several month , I think u should to sell your coin.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

Suggestion. You have to wait for the next three months. Because now the price is still bad. You are in no hurry to sell it. You must hold it and save it.
Psec
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

Your decision should depend on whether you have made profits from them or not. If you have not and those coins' project is solid, keep them for their own bull run
alrose

Activity: 720

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

At the moment, very good growth occurred with a XRP. Within a few days, it grew by 20%. And I think this was expected. Lately a lot of positive news has been about XRP. And just yesterday, I almost invested in this coin. I think it will continue to grow.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

This time look bad to be sellers because the price is low enough. better wait until at least the end of the year because a lot of the speculation saying it would rise again. Although also not sure but would be better off holding off on selling but the value is not as expected.
babsjoe

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

If you think you bought to early because of downward trend in prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market, you could buy more and wait for market to  improve before you sell! The downtrend will not last forever, just keep srcuring your position in quality coin!
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

According to me be patient with hodl it would be much better. because if we want something great, then takes the struggle. including struggling with patient longer, wait longer.
just waiting seems less useful, because at a cheap price like this we should also use it to buy some cheap assets, so we can get great results when going up later, so take advantage of this opportunity
ObroQ

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

I suggest you to wait a little bit longer. The market it's slowly recovering and the prices might rise again soon enough. Just be patient a little bit more.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

I suggest you to wait a little bit longer. The market it's slowly recovering and the prices might rise again soon enough. Just be patient a little bit more.
  I prefer on waiting more longer until the bull run appear. Patience on waiting is a compatible way to become more easier on gaining great profits when the stability has occur. Even the market seems not good and the prices are declining, still the huge possibilities of past progression will come over soon, only time can tell.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I think sell your coins and start your new way make money out side crypto market. Think realistic and stop your activity before you get loss in high value like me. Use your knowledge and analysis market again, I believe you'll see " hold " is also bad decisions.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
doctordidi

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

This decision is only you who can determine, because why everyone has different ways, if I personally see my financial needs and conditions, if my financial condition is running low I will sell it, and vice versa if I still have a reserve for life I will hold it back, until I have made a profit.
timmmers

Merit: 265

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

You didnt write when and for what price you bought coins. If you are in 90% loss there is no other option what you can do now. You should wait and hope that everything will be fine again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

Its bear market so dont think you could win i would suggest you hold them as seems BTC keepig on 6200-6300 and all wait for bull long time it will come i belive.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

the coins are in a condition of Red certainly is reasonable because it will not be forever green. don't think short by just looking at the decline that occurred in the crypto only. better to stand and wait in the restoration market took place. It will make you into one of the lucky for being able to wait for the outcome of the occurrence of a market recovery.
ifirina

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

The situation is ambiguous and no one can say for sure what to expect from the market. But, I don't think we will see the market grows anytime soon. Most likely coin price will go even deeper. Taking this into account, it isn't a bad idea to go to USDT or fiat.
I have already sold all my coins including ETH and now I am waiting when uptrend starts. So, I am voting for selling ETH, BTC and other coins and waiting for a better time, whenever it came...
shajiba

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

To be honest, i don't know about this veri coin at all, so i have no idea how the potential of this veri coin is. It’s better to say my own situation. i have been holding several coins for a few months now, and the losses are heavy, but i wont sell them at this time.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

I'd agree if you keep hold of your coins until a few more months. The market situation right now is very difficult if you do a trade. All the coins are experiencing very low prices. And if you want to get an advantage, I think you should buy coins. By buying the coins you can get very low prices. That way you can invest for the long term.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
drrekkty

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Wait for some more months. Currently crypto is struggling and in future it has all chances to rebounce. I believe you shouldn't sell.
For me hodl is the only right decision!
gracer88

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

If you now sell your coins,it is not a fact that you can buy them later cheaper. this means that you will lose some of your money. For those who believe in cryptocurrency and the further growth of the market, I would advise you to keep the coins. if you want to leave the market,then it is better to sell.

Cubic Earth
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

You should hold, shouldn't sell now. The price is already too low. For now you must trust and think that the market will grow again and you could sell you coins in high price.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

I don't have any idea about your veri coin, but if you think you already get a profits base in your calculation, even it is a little bit. I suggest you to dump that coin, but if you believe that theres something good market by this coming month, you may hold it for a while.
alexsoul

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Every investor should have a strategy when he invests his funds. If you do not believe in cryptocurrencies and this is all for you pampering, then why did you come to this market? Why sell in the negative, when you can wait for the growth of the market and increase your capital.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Don't hodl for other months, because i need price lower in order to buy more coins for cheap price!
Speaking seriously I believe that all market must show positive dynamics in upcoming last quarter.
CircularLoGic

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Veritaseum is in downtrend now, as well as the whole crypto market. I think there are 2 possible variants: you may exchange VERI to ETH (to mitigate the loss), because ETH price is going down and in my view it's more reliable than any other cryptocurrency, or you may buy some more VERI tokens (if you believe in this crypto) at a low price and HODL for the long term.

royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Hold on to the coins that you are confident about or believe that they are going to make you some profit in long terms. I would suggest you to cut losses by selling the coins you are doubtful about because large numbers of coins (most of them are worthless anyway) are not going to survive this bear market.
Risoruni

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

As for me, I still hold everything because I bought mine at not very good moment (early May) and I want at least to return my money. All that remains is to hope for market growth and hold.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Don't hodl for other months, because i need price lower in order to buy more coins for cheap price!
Speaking seriously I believe that all market must show positive dynamics in upcoming last quarter.
If depend what coin you have if your coin is one of top crypto or those crypto that have potential then I think its better to hold for a months because there are But mostly when lot of people are holding the price of cryptocurrency in the market os gradually falling, so holding is one the wise thing to do than immediately selling becausein holding you will able to get enough or huge profit and also holding is the right thingto do when market is falling.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

I wouldn't recommend selling at this point of time, as the market has touched bottom. If you sell now, you have to suffer losses. So, it would be better if you wait a few more months and see what happens. The market wouldn't drop forever. It would definitely bounce back some time in future.

smenon

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

If you already got a coin, then you should not sell it at the first sag. It simply is not reasonable. In the market often there are such situations that the price of a coin falls. But it does not mean that it falls forever. It is necessary just to wait.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.

Not sure when its right time to sell assets , but the more value my bag got the more and more i want to hold and see it grow lol . Im still holding bunch of tokens i think will get like 100x ROI . Patiently waiting Cheesy
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

I think that if I have to give my best advise, I would tell you to hodl for some more months. who knows, that's probably what you need for some breakthrough. It might be that in the next couple of months you have decided to hodl for, the market will experience some bull and you would be glad about your decision.
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

We have the same idea, its ok to hold it right now because of the markets condition, you may loss your money if you sell it when market is falling. You need to wait again and hold, and soon you can get higher profit when market is rise. But its up to you, if youre ugently in need of money, you have nothing to do but to sell it and gain your profit in a low price.

Aponkye1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

The market is really down at the moment so holding for some months more would be good but does it not to say that the market will rise within the few months because crypto is full of uncertainties.

galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

Now it's time to buy some altcoins, a lot of good coins are cheap right now, take a look on ETH, LTC and more, for now, use some money, buy some good coins, invest in some MN, don't sell and buy more Smiley
Accts4u2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

Selling now would mean selling whatever coins that you have now at a loss and that is not advisable, you should be holding those coins and waiting for the prices to recover and go into another bull so that when you sell you can make the maximum amount of profits from your coins. Selling below the price you bought the coins for should never be an option.

gigusico

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

all depends of course on you, but at the moment the market is not very good so I would have kept for several months
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

If you have not sold it, then you have not lost anything. As long as you still believe in this market, continue to hold your coin and patiently wait for the market to pick up, I believe it will rise again, and maybe it will exceed your expectations to reach new heights.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

In my opinion you better wait a little longer, because crypto market has the potential to increase in a few months, but if you want to sell coins now you will not lose profits too much because the crytpo market has improved from before. My advice is you better hold your coin.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

Yes, you should hold for few months as month December is getting closer, which the price of market commonly increases during that month were the speculated value of digital currency by most experts here be prove or not. But possibly it pumps up.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Yes, you should hold for few months as month December is getting closer, which the price of market commonly increases during that month were the speculated value of digital currency by most experts here be prove or not. But possibly it pumps up.
of course, all the people who predict the rise of the crypto market will occur at the end of this year, as happened last year. if the value of assets owned is still not so good, holding your assets is a wise choice rather than having to sell your assets at a low value or you are selling losses. then you will not benefit from all of this.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Not sure when its right time to sell assets , but the more value my bag got the more and more i want to hold and see it grow lol . Im still holding bunch of tokens i think will get like 100x ROI . Patiently waiting Cheesy
If there is no change in coins when you guys hold it it will be good with selling it.
It is able to minimize and reduce potential losses which are able to we get. so that was good enough to minimize losses.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

selling now is not worth it
at this kind of situation
Either u buy in more or just hold what you have
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

As many investors said we have to wait until a continuous increase and green market. For this moment loss gain is much achieving and no gain profit will received. It is useless to sell at this time any of our coins.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
oxoxoxox

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I don't recommend holding a handful of coins for a few months, because the market is changing fast every second. If you are worried that coins may make you bleed, then you should dump these coins!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

During the boom I turned my Bitcoin which I held for gambling purposes (and got super lucky on) into a vast portfolio. Throughout the bear market I've followed ratios closely and re-balanced and ultimately consolidated everything into 5 major holdings and a few supremely speculative, smaller holds in small cap coins (gotta let the degenerate gambler in me have a chance at the rare super-moon).

Over diversification becomes a stressful, full-time job. Pick a small but solid core of coins to hold you like (4-6) and maybe a few small MC coins like I did. Or don't, just felt like sharing that for no reason.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

If I were you i will a bit. There’s always a chance that the price will increase by the end of this year.
heninur

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

do not regret having bought coins, even though now the market price of the attack has declined and has not given signs of improvement. if you buy the coin for the purpose of making a profit, then I suggest not to decide to sell it before your goal is reached.
wait a few more months, I'm sure everything will have a good price.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

Your purpose here is to invest, that is why you are buying coins. So, while the price of the coins are still so low, just relax. That is, if you want to earn.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:41:24 AM

Well if you think that you will not make any profit and that hurts then you should hold it a little more. Because I know your first reason why you invested in that coin, to get profit. Just be patient and wait for the price to rise up.
Phantomberry

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

Patience apply first hodl your coins as possible will happen wait for the big comeback of bitcoin and believe on bitcoin.
mikkev01

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

It may be wise to split your bitcoin cash sells over time, such as a fraction every week. This way you don't feel bad saying you bought or sold at a certain price and reduces your risk of exiting all at one price or Trade it. Sell half then put the other bit in an exchange and sell at a desired profit.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

This my advise to you mate you must have to hold your coins atleast 3 to 6 months probably, this is my observation of my coins and it will happen but i think not all the coins could happen perhaps it takes many months just to be more patience of your profit.
Fortified
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

I think this is not yet the right time sell all our tokens in our wallet since we are not in green market, so just hold more months for huge profit , historically every december have a great price for cryptocurrency , so just hold until the end of this year .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

I don't think that you should be thinking of selling off your coins at this point. I know that the market might not be so encouraging for a lot of us right now, but let's hold on a little stronger, for a little more time. Don't sell your coins, soon, akk of your patience will pay off, and I'm certain of this. just a little more patience.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

I don't think that you should be thinking of selling off your coins at this point. I know that the market might not be so encouraging for a lot of us right now, but let's hold on a little stronger, for a little more time. Don't sell your coins, soon, akk of your patience will pay off, and I'm certain of this. just a little more patience.
It seems to me that the only thing cryptocurrency users need today is 100% patience in order to get real profit in the future. Today, any sale will give you a lot less than you spent on your investment.
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 684

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

with the fall of the price we have to do is wait not to not sell because we will definitely suffer losses but I also understand that it is very difficult to survive without selling because every day we need money, unless we have a lot of savings or other jobs that can support us to continue holding

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NakiRR

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

all my portfolio is red too but i still hope that the bullrun is very close and hodl all my tokens. The market is bad, you are right, but also the market is over sold too so everything may happen in any time
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

It seems to me that the only thing cryptocurrency users need today is 100% patience in order to get real profit in the future. Today, any sale will give you a lot less than you spent on your investment.
Some coins might not survive in this bear market, take this time to read the progress or plans of the team to know whether how they will manage to recover or plans for recover. We can wait for some good project since they are useful.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

This my advise to you mate you must have to hold your coins atleast 3 to 6 months probably, this is my observation of my coins and it will happen but i think not all the coins could happen perhaps it takes many months just to be more patience of your profit.
3 or 6 months was ideal time fram to hodl our coins in order to get profits.no ico projects that able give their investor profit in less 1 months.except this coins was played by whales.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

all my portfolio is red too but i still hope that the bullrun is very close and hodl all my tokens. The market is bad, you are right, but also the market is over sold too so everything may happen in any time
if you are afraid of losing your capital, never invest in cryptocurrencies. in market cryptocurrencies always change so you must always decide correctly in order to make a profit. if you are hesitant to invest in an altcoin you can still trust your capital in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

I think it is not good to sell right now. Most of the price now is in dip. You might regret selling your coins in the future. Better hold and wait for their time to pump.
Vektrum

Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

If you bought coins or tokens, before that you were sure that their project will develop and they will grow in value. Sometimes projects of tokens develop during a year or more, before mx the token begins to grow in value. Therefore, we need patience. A few months sometimes does not solve anything. In addition, this year all the coins and tokens are stagnant with Bitcoin and practically do not increase in price. Therefore, in order to even assess the situation with our coins, we need to wait for the market to recover.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

if you are afraid of losing your capital, never invest in cryptocurrencies. in market cryptocurrencies always change so you must always decide correctly in order to make a profit. if you are hesitant to invest in an altcoin you can still trust your capital in bitcoin.
yes, I agree that bitcoin is the right choice if he is afraid to invest in altcoin. because altcoin is more risky and if we choose wrongly, then we will lose. but don't sell if you only get a loss, hold it and wait until the pump happens, then sell all the altcoins owned.
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

HODL...wait for some more months because even last year price rose in December. We are not sure about the rise but we can hope for it.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

sixexgames

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

I guess I'm not familiar with Veri coins... but I hope you decided to hang onto your crypto in general. When the market is down is when you should be accumulating, not selling. I saw an estimation that only about 2% of people own crypto... so there's plenty of room for growth.

otunayode

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

When you hold your coin, you give yourself an opportunity to be successful with your holding. Holding is not just a concept, it is how cryptocurrency work and any other investment for that matter.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: