Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2186 times)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

Maybe when you are seeing price still low you can hold and keep your coin, waiting until price is back high. You can wait until last years maybe many altcoin and bitcoin will growing up again to higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

According to me be patient with hodl it would be much better. because if we want something great, then takes the struggle. including struggling with patient longer, wait longer.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

Looking at the current market status, it is really not in a good condition where almost cryptocurrencies are down including VERI tokens since we saw its last peak last January. Date check - we're just few months away from January and why not hold still on your VERI tokens for it may rise again pretty soon?

danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

look at their roadmap development,
u can see how long they will make new update,
and if they give big and great update, I think price will grow up,
but if no update for a several month , I think u should to sell your coin.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
Suggestion. You have to wait for the next three months. Because now the price is still bad. You are in no hurry to sell it. You must hold it and save it.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

Your decision should depend on whether you have made profits from them or not. If you have not and those coins' project is solid, keep them for their own bull run
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

At the moment, very good growth occurred with a XRP. Within a few days, it grew by 20%. And I think this was expected. Lately a lot of positive news has been about XRP. And just yesterday, I almost invested in this coin. I think it will continue to grow.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

This time look bad to be sellers because the price is low enough. better wait until at least the end of the year because a lot of the speculation saying it would rise again. Although also not sure but would be better off holding off on selling but the value is not as expected.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

If you think you bought to early because of downward trend in prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market, you could buy more and wait for market to  improve before you sell! The downtrend will not last forever, just keep srcuring your position in quality coin!
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

According to me be patient with hodl it would be much better. because if we want something great, then takes the struggle. including struggling with patient longer, wait longer.
just waiting seems less useful, because at a cheap price like this we should also use it to buy some cheap assets, so we can get great results when going up later, so take advantage of this opportunity
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

I suggest you to wait a little bit longer. The market it's slowly recovering and the prices might rise again soon enough. Just be patient a little bit more.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

I suggest you to wait a little bit longer. The market it's slowly recovering and the prices might rise again soon enough. Just be patient a little bit more.
  I prefer on waiting more longer until the bull run appear. Patience on waiting is a compatible way to become more easier on gaining great profits when the stability has occur. Even the market seems not good and the prices are declining, still the huge possibilities of past progression will come over soon, only time can tell.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I think sell your coins and start your new way make money out side crypto market. Think realistic and stop your activity before you get loss in high value like me. Use your knowledge and analysis market again, I believe you'll see " hold " is also bad decisions.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

This decision is only you who can determine, because why everyone has different ways, if I personally see my financial needs and conditions, if my financial condition is running low I will sell it, and vice versa if I still have a reserve for life I will hold it back, until I have made a profit.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

You didnt write when and for what price you bought coins. If you are in 90% loss there is no other option what you can do now. You should wait and hope that everything will be fine again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

Its bear market so dont think you could win i would suggest you hold them as seems BTC keepig on 6200-6300 and all wait for bull long time it will come i belive.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

the coins are in a condition of Red certainly is reasonable because it will not be forever green. don't think short by just looking at the decline that occurred in the crypto only. better to stand and wait in the restoration market took place. It will make you into one of the lucky for being able to wait for the outcome of the occurrence of a market recovery.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

The situation is ambiguous and no one can say for sure what to expect from the market. But, I don't think we will see the market grows anytime soon. Most likely coin price will go even deeper. Taking this into account, it isn't a bad idea to go to USDT or fiat.
I have already sold all my coins including ETH and now I am waiting when uptrend starts. So, I am voting for selling ETH, BTC and other coins and waiting for a better time, whenever it came...
shajiba

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

To be honest, i don't know about this veri coin at all, so i have no idea how the potential of this veri coin is. It’s better to say my own situation. i have been holding several coins for a few months now, and the losses are heavy, but i wont sell them at this time.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

I'd agree if you keep hold of your coins until a few more months. The market situation right now is very difficult if you do a trade. All the coins are experiencing very low prices. And if you want to get an advantage, I think you should buy coins. By buying the coins you can get very low prices. That way you can invest for the long term.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████