Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2186 times)
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

If i was in your place i would just Hold it . Ofcourse you can sell it now and wait for further drop if it happens and buy back in . But nobody knows where is bottom , your thinking wrong . To make profit buy when market bleeds and sell when everybody Fomo Smiley
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Right now just buy and hold, 4th quarter start in less then 10days. 4th quarter is when crypto pump, usually.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

This decision is difficult, and it is only for you. If you do not need money, keep all currencies and do not sell at a loss , i think it will rise in the end of this year
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

Can it make sense still hold? You thought about it. I just think that if it makes sense to keep the Crypto currency. It must be kept. So, think it over well and make a decision. Proceeding from the forecasts of the crypto currency.
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

I think if you do not need urgent money, then it's still worth waiting for better times and then selling!
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Yeah thats good mate, welcome to the crypto world!  Grin
That I snot big surprise and you may ask why so? Because those who are very old enough and have seen the crypto since couple of years or more they know very well that how crypto currencies will behave in the time to come. Whenever you see red then there is always high chance that crypto will start plunging towards a ATH price and this is evident with the year ends graphical data for all the years in the past.

Just HODL.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Hodling is not enough in this market, you should be accumulating more before the price rises. If you run out of funds then just hodl and wait for the bull market to return. Shorting the markets is difficult as it is unpredictable and unstable. A price rise is almost certain if you are patient enough
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

I would definitely hold, because market will recover. The thing is that nobody knows when will that be. If you depend on that money, I guess you could see. But if this is extra money that you put into crypto, then I wouldn't worry and I would HODL.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I wouldn't hold them for two reasons:
1. Veri are not new, but still traded only on a few markets.
2. The chart history shows a continuus downturn since 2017.
I wouldn't sell them all, but only keep a low amount.
You can see all historic data on coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/veritaseum/#markets
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

if I'm not pegged on the day of the month or even the year, bro. if I need money or I want to sell then I will sell my assets bro. if in case of loss I would spend the cheapest price. if fortunately I will use it all to invest
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Like, most people opinions on here I agree that this is a decision for you to take and it depends on your situation but regardless I think holding a low amount is best because now most markets are down so is likely that they'll go up when the market recovers.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I know that some people are loosing faith in crypto currency, but i want you to understand that crypto is not for a panic sellers, some hold it for month, other hold it for years, so don't rush to sell if you don't want to sell at lost
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

Hahaha, the market is indeed unpredictable, if you decide to hodl the price may keep declining and if you chose to sell now the price may shot up in the next couple of minutes.
Whatever the case may be, follow your heart bro, with this, you wont have to  blame anyone if the worst happens 😀
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

Since we all are anticipating for the prices to go up. It is only up to you and your personality characters because if you are able to wait you will be beneficial and rewarded but if you're not able to wait you can just sell everything and stay off for a while.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

if you don't want to feel the loss you don't have to sell it until the price rises even though it may take a long time but in my opinion it's still better than having to feel the loss especially if the coin you buy is a lot, just wait i am sure there is time to go up

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

I suggest holding at least half a year. This year till now isn't the best, so we should wait till better times. After summer season market normally starts growing, so sell something in the summer time is a big mistake, in my opinion.

chienmluc2

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Apply the 3: 2 rule when the market is down and market sentiment is almost gone. sell 40% and keep the rest
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

When I do not know what to do, I stick to the strategy of doing nothing. It seems to me that this is how I get fewer risks. Now the market is on the decline, I would hold my coins. You should not buy coins for the last money, so as not to be afraid of volatility.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: