Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Of course the prices will be restored. Now, the stability of prices of the main assets, such as BTC and ETH, is important in the market, because the smaller altcoins depend on their price trends.
I think that the price of these coins will grow equivalent to the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that it makes sense to keep them, as they have quite good projects.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benladeng

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

As long as the price of Bitcoin is stable, I think the price of altcoins will inevitably catch up. In the past, this is the case. Now Bitcoin has stopped falling and is slowly rising slightly.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

This is the 10 billion question everyone has in their mind. Has the altcoins rise all been a bubble which has now popped? Yes and now, it has been a bubble but there will be more, and bigger ones. That seems to be the normal price behavior in cryptos. Prices go up in time, with occasional retracements of up to 90-99% of their value. Give or take.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

As we see, in the market in general a bad situation, and the price of all coins has decreased, those coins you listed are not an exception. We need to monitor the situation and wait for the market to recover. If you sell coins at this time, you will make a mistake.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

This is the 10 billion question everyone has in their mind. Has the altcoins rise all been a bubble which has now popped? Yes and now, it has been a bubble but there will be more, and bigger ones. That seems to be the normal price behavior in cryptos. Prices go up in time, with occasional retracements of up to 90-99% of their value. Give or take.
I believe it will recover again the altcoin market because ber months are now approaching which there are investors who like to invest in different coin which it can be effective in fluctuation. So make sure to choose a potential coin and hodl for a couple of months then trade when it achieve our targets of profit.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

If the altcoins are decent, then of course the price will recover, and will return to growth!
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Altcoin will definitely recover it's previous value and possibly surpass it,  it will only require time for this to happen and patience to see it happen!  This year bearish cryptocurrency market caught a lots of investors unaware,  but with patience,  we should see recovery soon!
That is an optimistic thought which I honestly support, but you need to understand that all coins won't survive in this volatile market for long. Only the popular ones like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash etc will survive while the rest will most likely end up as bags and perish just like that which is why I always recommend buying and HODLING the popular coins for the long term. This strategy is clearly a lot safer.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

Altcoins are expected to recover once bitcoin touch around 12000dollars until then altcoins downtrend will continue altcoins holders should wait patiently for price growth
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Vast majority of alts were at around a 90% drop from ATH when the alt coin market reached it’s lowest point a couple weeks ago. It’s been brutal.

Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

Have heard of only TRON and CARDANO. The price of altcoins are actually more unstable than bitcoin. Specifically the coins that are not actually very well known or are not trending. Right now, we can see that the price of bitcoin along with other altcoins are actually going up. Keep your fingers crossed and keep holding your coins. We might see another huge and long bull run coming soon.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

I agree with everyone. This is an absolutely normal situation. Each coin going through the ups and downs. Without this in any way. After all, the price of the coin may fall low in order to then fly even more than originally. So don't worry about it.

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

Most altcoins are under the supremacy of bitcoin and hence i believe once the bull run of bitcoin starts in a full swing.

CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

Many have already recovered it, especially coins with a product made and in development, those are the ones that usually recover faster, because in spite of the market they continue to receive constant investors and the community is very loyal to the currency.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

I think altcoin is getting better now, evidenced by the existence of the movement and the good progress in the CMC, certainly hope that this is a good hope for the future altcoin may soar again.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

The current market has signaled to recover rates, the cryptos you hold TRON, DNT, Cardano, and SIB all grew at nearly 10% in exchange rates. High potential in September these altcoins will increase rapidly in exchange rates and by the end of 2018 if the market grows altcoins will also improve.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

of course they will recover, now all is down and the market is red. but after that everything will go back up and the altcoin will recover and return to value.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

I think the main strength of crypto is community growth, which is currently far less than the altcoin growth ratio. So maybe this is the factor that makes the market more difficult. But this is not the first time, because in the past even altcoins like Ethereum took a long time to grow up. So I think some of the right coins will get a turn in the future, even though they won't return at the highest price.
jingyu141

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait.
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

the price recovered clearly just going to happen, a lot of good support for crypto and it will make the price the better. but when recovering it will happen will be a hard thing is known and is still questionable. How secure is certainly holding until it happens. but in fact, many who go for fear will fall increasingly within.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: