Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

It all depends on the project team. If they do not abandon the project, and follow the road map, there is a high probability that the cost of tokens of a project will return to the previous values, and maybe even more. Many experts predict that the capitalization of cryptocurrencies over the next 10 years reaches more than 50 trillion. If this is the case, then the cost of many tokens will be at least 10 times higher than their maximum price
You are right, everything will depend on the team and the possibilities of the project itself, if the team at this stage correctly cope, then they will have great prospects for growth and development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

they will, and they might surpas their all time high it just that some will die along the road matter of what altcoin you are holding if it has good comunity base and team capable of executing their road map then you are good
When the prices get low enough the price usually goes the opposite direction to keep it from crashing. The market is strange.

its not strange. when you got no way down, the only way is going up.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course they will. How could they not? In fact, this is just a part of their cycle. We just need to be alert of these changes which are so fast changing. I dont need to be worry about it because sooner or later the prices will bounce back.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

This time will surely come, because the market simply cannot die, because if the market simply dies, then the cryptocurrency, as an opportunity, will disappear and stop giving opportunities to correct this world for the better.
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Some altcoins gave lot much profits when compared to bitcoin in 2017 but it is not an easy task to find which will be that coins so if someone have lot of knowledge about cryptos and how to find the potential coins then they should invest on altcoins but I suggest bitcoin for the people who are new to the cryptos because altcoins will be involved with much risky when compared to bitcoin.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

If you want to ask about altcoin please look atthe  btc price first. The pioneer of crypto also being struggle at this time,its not only altcoin that you hold keep going down. 2018 is like bad years of crypto,so many bad news,so many people being attention seeker. We should waiting the best time to gain more profit. Im reading at the forum if december will be the bull run of btc and this mean other altcoin will recover too. Keep be patient and lets pray it will happen.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

According to the latest data in the coinmarketcap that currently there are more than 2100 coins and tokens available, the number of altcoins has made the competition very tight, especially since there has not been a significant addition of investors, and of course many coins cannot recover their value.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA

I've seen their values drop 70% so it's good to know that I am not the only one holding these coins.

yes the price down 70% if you look at it from 2017 but if you look at it from the beginning, surely you will see that the coin has increased very high.
so in my opinion you don't need to worry about the current price down, because I'm sure the price will definitely increase soon.

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

for altcoin price increases and some other cryptocurrency depending on the price movements of bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin can become very expensive and can experience price increases, all of these cryptocurrency including altcoins can be very expensive.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

You have listed coins from the top. Of course, these coins will grow in value in the long run. Now the whole market has sunk, you have nothing to worry about, just hold these coins.
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

yes it will happen but not all of it and also requires a short amount of time especially because altcoin follows the bitcoin flow so before bitcoin recovers, the altcoin will not recover, and unfortunately is that there is no sign that bitcoin will recover in the near future, so we must more patient and why do I say that? because I see market patterns in the past, and I think the pattern still hasn't changed

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

I am sure tron and cardono will recover their value and they will reach more than their last ath in next bull run but i am not sure about the other coins which you mentioned that in your message. I think we should hold strong and very promising projects. Because i believe in next bullrun maybe only good coins will be pumped.But everystrong altcoin will recover their value no need to worry about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I strongly believe and hope that the market will still recover and even grow more and make new all time high again, but i know this might take a little time to happen, maybe next year or years coming but it will happen, we just need to have some patience and have faith.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

in my opinion, of course the market will recover sometime, and at the end of this year it has great potential for the crypto market to rise, but it is not possible for all coins to recover, I'm sure only a few large coins will recover

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

You have listed coins from the top. Of course, these coins will grow in value in the long run. Now the whole market has sunk, you have nothing to worry about, just hold these coins.

There is certainly a good chance that the top coins will be recover. As soon as the bitcoin market begins to grow again, the altcoins will also start to make up for losses in recent months.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

This question is now worrying everyone who came to the cryptoindustry on the wave of HYIP and is now waiting for his teeth to return to the starting point. For those coins that have a good capitalization, it will probably be possible to come to the starting point, but these are only assumptions based on trading experience, where a return to peak values ​​occurs after 3-5 years.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

Well, look around, why are you watching only these coins, what about others? All the crypto is dumped like hell now. And some of these tokens will rise again. Maybe. Someday Smiley Now it's time to focus on something else and stop looking at your blockfolio every two hours Smiley It will grow. Soon)

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:39:13 AM

The rise and fall of market prices is a simple event. As long as the market is under controlled conditions, price fluctuations will be able to rise again. Crypto is known for its significant fluctuations, but so far crypto has been able to control its market quite well. The development of altcoins is also getting better with the implementation of platforms in a wide area will increasingly create opportunities for them to achieve high prices.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
myhollymamy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

For those coins that the author of the article listed at the very beginning, I think there are good chances to return to their previous price or to become even higher.
But for this one need that the whole crypto world began to recover. We can only wait.

Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA

I agree if TRON is a good investment in the future, their company will establish a lot of cooperation, including the Singapore bicycle sharing platform oBike, where TRON will develop a company cryptocurrency, oCoin. Also, TRON has a relationship with one of China's largest e-commerce sites, Alibaba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: