Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
i thino that jere are avaluable altcoins and i beluieve that we will see them risi g higher and hogher as they are really popular

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Anything can happen in crypto world. We never know which coin will rise hard in coming days. I hope when  market will get bullish momentum we can expect many altcoins will also recover till then you should continue to hold on your coins you mentioned. If you sell you will book loss so it's better to be patient for some more time.
somealtcoins ate dying this is the fact but it is okay it means taht this sphere is changing for the best andi am happy abput it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

Of course we hope that the altcoin will recover in price, seeing the market conditions like this certainly require a short time for the altcoin to recover, but I'm sure this condition will be normal in the future slowly but surely everything will go as before

It will take a long time to see that the cryptocurrencies reached the price level of 2017. However, I am sure, it will happen. Hopefully, it will be in 2019 or a bit later. I am ready to hold my tokens.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Of course we hope that the altcoin will recover in price, seeing the market conditions like this certainly require a short time for the altcoin to recover, but I'm sure this condition will be normal in the future slowly but surely everything will go as before

It will take a long time to see that the cryptocurrencies reached the price level of 2017. However, I am sure, it will happen. Hopefully, it will be in 2019 or a bit later. I am ready to hold my tokens.
I don't believe all the altcoins or tokens will recover after a huge fall like this because when we whatch the prices of some altcoins before years but now they don't have any value at all just like dead coins so holding the tokens are involves huge risk so I will suggest you to convert your tokens into bitcoin or other altcoin which has potential if you don't want to lose your capital entirely.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
lousa666

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

The last bull run saw many altcoins going very high even though some of them did not have strong basics. But the next time bull run happens investors gonna be picky and will invest in potentially strong coins only.
mickdelyon

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

Many have already recovered it, especially coins with a product made and in development, those are the ones that usually recover faster, because in spite of the market they continue to receive constant investors and the community is very loyal to the currency.
Colette Ball

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

You must believe that the coins that you hold today can provide profits. Only hold the coins that you have now. I think, Cardano and TRON are good choices for investment. Don't be too sad about the market that is down now, because this is only temporary. The coin market will recover soon.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

Of course there is every chance of recovery. These are projects with a good reputation and a great idea. The team does not sit on the ground, trying to develop and move forward. Therefore, their future will be favorable. At this stage, all these coins have temporary difficulties.
sofiia2606

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
miss_cocodu57

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

I think the new coins that are being launched almost everyday will affect the price of other coins a bit but don’t forget that most of them are scam and you will lose your money in them.
bruno.nars

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Of course the prices will be restored. Now, the stability of prices of the main assets, such as BTC and ETH, is important in the market, because the smaller altcoins depend on their price trends.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

pray ahhahahahahaa

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

Most altcoins were created during the pump of cryptocurrencies. They are not of great value to users, so they are unlikely to ever recover their value and capitalization. Rather they will lose even the existing price due to inflationary processes.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Of course the prices will be restored. Now, the stability of prices of the main assets, such as BTC and ETH, is important in the market, because the smaller altcoins depend on their price trends.
in any case, it’s very bad that the entire cryptocurrency market depends on Bitcoin and its price. If the situation with Bitcoin does not change, the market will be solidified in the position we see today. There are two ways out of this situation and the first is the infusion of new Bitcoin funds or the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment.

]
mitchoun02

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

actually, we cannot predict the price of tokens in the market. the more new ico that appears, the more new tokens will appear in the market. I think when the market price is down like this, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. I still believe that the price of crypto will rise again, it only takes the time.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Of course it is unpleasant to watch such a drop in prices looking into your crypto wallet. Prices should recover it's a matter of time.
Personally, I do not risk at this time to increase your Deposit by trading, because prices can rise sharply.
miss_cocodu57

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Some of these newly launched coins don’t end up successful at last, so stick to the old ones and I’m very sure that one day the price will get to rise again no matter how low it has dropped. If you want to go for the newly launched coins, invest a little money.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Of course, all altcoin can grow again if it still exists on the exchange. The value of the altcoin will increase as the market grows again

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
ludo180179

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

I do not think that the emergence of new coins in the near future may affect the pricing of TRON or Cardano. Most likely everything will change. Each coin will have its time.
ricardotoulouse

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: