Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Its just all about trend. at this moment we are in downtrend and every coins is at its low possible price. when trend will change, which i'm hoping very soon, these all coins again gain their prices more than ever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Altcoins prices will definitely recover when bitcoin price improved again , i think altcoin connection with bitcoin is not going to last long but until big investors pay off their long waiting for years .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I do think good altcoin projects’ prices will recover after the market turn bullish. In fact, it is a good time to buy more coins to add to our portfolio in this bearish market.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Generally, I think most of the altcoins who are really good will regain their positions. In my opinion, such are TRON and Cardano. I think they just need time, as well as the whole crypto market as a whole.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
I do not think so, altcoin will recover following bitcoin. But I think this is cleanup market, so many trash coin. If your token can pass it, i think you will get big profits.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

According to the latest coindesk data, now there are more than 1800 coins and tokens, with lots of coins and tokens certainly making the competition very tight, lots of coins that go to zero and look like devs. don't care so it's hard to recover.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Only time can tell , because many might die along the line but if the team and the product they have is mainly active while users follow up on them definitely they will see new ATH in a matter of time , so do your research and buy some now because bearish market is best time to make profit.
Ahmodinho

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

It all depends on the general market cap and the value of BTC because almost all these altcoins are paired with btc on exchanges. If BTC  recovers i know they will too
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

All coins drops their value not just altcoins but also bitcoin thats why i believe that recovery will follow soon,this is the volatility of cryptocurrency and nothing can be safe when this happen.what you do is stay waiting since i think you have been holding for quite some times now.so keeping the flame on waiting will give you motivation to trust the crypto
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Hopefully this will recover soon and everything will be fine. Don't sell your coins in all good losses as you mentioned just showing patience. I believe that some of these alts will recover their prices after bitcoin and other cryptocurrency starts rising again.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

You are the holder. I think you should keep altcoin you own to continue to expect their prices to recover. If you give up now, you will regret that you have lost your money and time.
Be patient to get what you want
anil86ois

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

All of the time, all of this has gone up too fast, and now I'm adjusting for balance, I think it's down, if you like it, go for the best price.
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

The truth is, not all altcoins have the potentials to recover their initial value after going on a long dip, most of them will die totally,  but some of them will definitely end up higher than they used to be, the potential once like cardano, tron etc. all you've got to is be patient.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Base on feedback,good coins will surely recover but this might be the end of the bad ones.If you have the good ones,don't be panic
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will be used widely in the future because it has a lot of advantages compared to cash. So just be patient now, hold them for a little more time. I think the market will recover in the end of this year, after ETF is approved.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

With a very tight coin competition, I am sure that many coins and tokens that cannot survive and are worthless, if the coin or token has reached softcap of more than $ 10 million then I am optimistic that it can recover, but if it is under $ 10 million then it will certainly be abandoned devs.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Of course they will, we just tends to sell our coins because of thinking the worst case scenario gonna happen and if we stay like that, the recovery of altcoins will took so long. That is why dont panic sell just hold and hold unless you need to withdraw because you're out of budget or for emergencies. Just hold and at the very end of the day we all get what we need and deserve.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

You must remain optimistic with the current conditions, still hold your coins even though there are lots of new altcoins popping up but I'm sure the price of coins that you hold will rise along with rising prices of Bitcoin and other coins later in the year, as many predicted many people.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

The value of the altcoin swill depend on their existence. i think that some good altcoins may have the future value. Moreover, they have some ready product to be offered in the real world. In this term, their tokens or coins may survive as well in crypto. but, I cannot guarantee for all altcoins with different value.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Not all of the alts, that is certain, but most of the ones with good fundamentals and use-cases will probably thrive in the bull. So I am slowly liquidating my shitcoins and re-investing mostly in infrastructure projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: