Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
in my opinion yes of course and i think taht you are going to be happy with this issue as altcoins are going to revoer for sure

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

More than 90% of the altcoins are copycats and as such they don't have any value. I don't expect these coins to go up in value anytime during the next few years. But at the same time, there are promising alts such as NEO, ADA and XLM and their future potential is excellent.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
And it seems to me, that the price level of last year can still be achieved, and even more. For this, we need more blockchain projects integrated into real life. The reason for the weak market in no need to use tokens in life, and minimal competition between projects.
Lots of projects that attract investors interest sadly to say that the real usage is not yet been applied, most of those coins are being use only for trading and nothing else, if while the market are still bearish and those developers finds its way to attract big businesses to use their system it can create good
value to the project and after that the value will start to bounce high again.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
And it seems to me, that the price level of last year can still be achieved, and even more. For this, we need more blockchain projects integrated into real life. The reason for the weak market in no need to use tokens in life, and minimal competition between projects.
Lots of projects that attract investors interest sadly to say that the real usage is not yet been applied, most of those coins are being use only for trading and nothing else, if while the market are still bearish and those developers finds its way to attract big businesses to use their system it can create good
recovery is indeed capable of restoring the State of the market and experience into profit improvement by having coins like that. as was the case in the current Altcoin a lot of progression in order to restore conditions of Altcoin are four experienced a decline.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Not all the altcoins will recover their lost value as most of them don't have a proper plan to survive in this days so we see low volume , raging communities and so on but the good ones will do just fine when the next bull run of bitcoin will come so there are no real reasons to worry regarding to strong altcoins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

No matter what the capitalization of the coin and what its price.Much more important is the constant work of the team on their product no matter what.It is these coins that will be able to show growth in the long term.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

I believe that for example the price of Cardano will increase by 2-3 times after the launch of smart contracts or DPOS. These will be weighty arguments for price growth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

coins will always come and go and on the end only the strongest will survive but i give two of your holdings a very good chanche to survive in this mad cryptoworld , i think tron and cardano is very good to hold
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
actually every alts are may doesn't recover but most of the potential alts are have very good chance to recover.I have much better idea about tron,I think tron will be recover for sure.
thanks

Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

Of course the price will recover in the future just need to endure to this point , now it is very difficult to endure such a fall , but I think it will give you a good money in the future!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Altcoins will definitely recover some day but it will take a major bull run for that to happen. The market is still young and it has huge potential on ROI except a new trend that sees the market become more stable sets in.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

I believe that more than half of the Altcoins will perish because They do not represent anything of themselves, only the strongest projects will survive. Therefore, you need to invest only in high-quality start-ups. I can bring you an example of #swachhcoin projects. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

Some coin will definitely recover,why some will never recover,though we cannot be precise on the level to which the value will be up,but we can be certain that when bull run come,some altcoin will surely recover.It is now our duty to check out the coin with such prospect.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:42:47 AM

Any miracles are possible in the Crypto World and devalued altcoins can easily return to their historical heights. In 2017, I was late for the spring crypto rally and invested in 7 coins in June. By September, my deposit has decreased by 5 times and I am completely desperate. However, the rapid growth of the crypto market in December 2017 and January 2018 brought me a profit of more than 300%.
Therefore, do not despair. Altcoins still grow. I think the crypto market capitalization should reach at least $ 2 trillion.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

Most probably yes, the prices will eventually recover back to its former price given enough push from the market. Just like every dips, the market usually just welcomes more and more investors during the declines and red days. Eventually, when the investors have had their fill, they'll pump up the price evenly.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

I am sure of this if the altcoin will recover, this is only a matter of time going down or going up I think it is natural, but we must keep thinking positively and believe that going forward will run normally again
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:00:44 AM

Not all altcoins recover after suffering a massive dump in price, however there are numerous altcoins on the market with large caps. These coins are more than capable of recovering from bear market due to the support from its large investors and community. Check out for the first 100 coins on the coinmarketcap.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

I think so, maybe one of the factor of altcoin decreasing price is its volume and supply. If there are many hodlers it is sure the prices takes low, and if the majority of altcoin sell already, maybe price will increase and takes back to recover.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

the recovery will be uneven when circumstances all the coins were weakened. While this alone is already a lot of coins that are experiencing recovery after decline. It is capable of making a coin flourish and rise from the downturn. Altcoin will be valuable when the onset of recovery and development that continues to increase.

niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Not all altcoins can be recycled. Obviously, some altcoins may lose opportunities. But some altcoins may be more expensive than ever. The Lord needs to be integrated with your knowledge and information. Because now there are some altcoins that are very cheap. However, the risk of investing in altcoin has increased.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: