Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Yes, I believe that the most promising altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Neo are going to recover their value soon, as the crypto market is nowadays going on, and the prices will be much higher in the near future most likely.
There is also some tokens which have the potential to reach good levels in the future.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilou.76

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

One should remember that Market is Volatile.It is unpredictable, anything could happen at any given time.the price value may goes up and goes down dependent on the behabvior of the investors in the trading market. with a lot of issues confronting the Crypto Currency Digital Transaction in the market today. it is really a very stressful if we do not understand the market movement. we all need a lot of PATIENT until we see the full recovery of Crypto market. Market often correct itself after the market glitz.
lebreton_22

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

Altcoins will recover in the upcoming months. This is the best time to buy some coin when the price is incredibly low.  However, if you are not that patient and doesn't have the ability to hodl coins for long term, I would recommend that you consider investing somewhere else. The bear market might be longer than we have expected but rest assured that alts will recover.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Yes, it is possible. Moreover some of the coins listed by you have very good chances to leave in top10 the cryptoforeign exchange market. For this reason I wouldn't begin to sell them now when their price is so small.

ayari_souzana

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

Hope, it will happen in less than a year. Suppose that such cool cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, NEO, DASH, Monero will manage to gain really much. As for the alts with the minimal market cap, I doubt that they will grow a lot.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

There will be another huge pump (unfortunately) before the real altcoin crash.

Many believe we're living in the "Good ol days" -- when you could get XRP for $0.50 without any kyc.

Security. Privacy. Storing Value. Are always going to remain the most valuable aspects of crypto currency though.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
poulpette_13

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

actually, we cannot predict the price of tokens in the market. the more new ico that appears, the more new tokens will appear in the market. I think when the market price is down like this, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. I still believe that the price of crypto will rise again, it only takes the time.
ayari_souzana

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

This is the 10 billion question everyone has in their mind. Has the altcoins rise all been a bubble which has now popped? Yes and now, it has been a bubble but there will be more, and bigger ones. That seems to be the normal price behavior in cryptos. Prices go up in time, with occasional retracements of up to 90-99% of their value. Give or take.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:09:13 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 12:00:53 AM by Clark05

It will recover their value for sure in the future but today maybe no because there is a lot of panic selling of the altcons until today. I hope the value of the altcoins in the future will increase again so we can earn more money again and crypto become popular again.
find_love38

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

I think the new coins that are being launched almost everyday will affect the price of other coins a bit but don’t forget that most of them are scam and you will lose your money in them.
ayari_souzana

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

I think the main strength of crypto is community growth, which is currently far less than the altcoin growth ratio. So maybe this is the factor that makes the market more difficult. But this is not the first time, because in the past even altcoins like Ethereum took a long time to grow up. So I think some of the right coins will get a turn in the future, even though they won't return at the highest price.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

i think tron and cardano will growing in the future,, or the value of both crypto will be back even cross the past high price my friend
but, i don't know about district0c and SiberianChevronets, because personally i never make a research on both  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

Yes, I believe that the most promising altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Neo are going to recover their value soon, as the crypto market is nowadays going on, and the prices will be much higher in the near future most likely.
There is also some tokens which have the potential to reach good levels in the future.
yes, some potential altcoins will definitely restore their value. but not all altcoins will be able to recover their value even after facing a sharp drop in market prices this year, many altcoins have lost their value so that they can be left behind by many who have invested in them.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

It will recover their value for sure in the future but today maybe no.
sooner or later all values ​​will be recovered, we are sure of everything. because all of that is unpredictable and confirmed in such a way. so we can only wait for everything to slowly change by itself.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

I think only the best alcoin will recover, and one of the way to get recover is to make the coin usefull. Maybe the developers can do some cooperation with some big companies or banks

xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

I believe that altcoins have fallen in price due to the fall of the market and when the market begins to recover the price of altcoins will also grow
anthonybarros

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

I think that some of the good altcoins will restore its value in the future. As long as the project development team members work hard to fight according to their original commitments, I believe that the entire cryptocurrency market and the altcoin will be restored in the near future.
charlenelag

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I do not want to sound like a negative person but I doubt that all of the cryptocurrencies will be able to restore the prices, which they had in December 2017-January 2018. Nevertheless, most of alts will grow.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

The top altcoins either the ones from last year or the new ICOs this year that actually have a great project, infrastructure, products, team and is well valued in the community.
This projects will regain their value irrespective of when the next bull run comes because they provide value.
Some altcoins will die off however,  but some will survive and moon.

mouslima_94

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

Will altcoins ever recover their value? Yeah, In the recent time, the coin market is unstable. The downtrend is continuously. The price is not good. But the crypto is modern trend, that is our future. Trust it! I beleive it. It will be back. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: