Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
Scoobers (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

If more new money comes, it's possible. They say most of the new projects are fraudulent. If this is the case, the old coins will rise sooner or later, and new ones will die, possibly without a single pump.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Will altcoins ever recover their value?

A lot wont, some will and a few certainly.

There are a lot who move from ICO to ICO and the ICO's are not relenting,
tgere is project after project starting and at the moment we are seeing
an increase in Bitcoin dominance.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4900272.0;topicseen

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

Of course they will recover. All crypto market is down now. So don't worry about this fall. It is temporary. All crypto will recover very soon.
Scoobers (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA

I've seen their values drop 70% so it's good to know that I am not the only one holding these coins.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Altcoins will eventually recover, but the shitcoins will simply wither away as demand shifts to more useful and better coins. Ones that are simply mineable and have a catchy name are not worth anything and people will eventually realise that they are wasting their time on those
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Yeah sure altcoins will recover when the market recovers, but not all the altcoins will recover, the only coins that will recover are the coins with real product and active in their development and communicating with their community members effectively

knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:06 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (2)

Not only the alt coins you mentioned have dropped. Currently we experiencing a full bear market and almost all alts are down.
Fact is that nobody knows for sure if alts will recover, when they will recover, wich ones will recover, etc.

Personally I don't think all the alts will recover to old ATH's. Only the decent ones will.
A lot of wothless projects where created and hyped during last bull market.

TRON and ADA in my opinion are examples of decent alts that will recover and reach new ATH's.
Just my 2 cents on this subject. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Definitely they will return to their all time high values as long as the projects devs work hard as they have promised and if they have good community. Due to Bitcoin ETF news lot of people sold their altcoin and entered into the BTC this affected the price of altcointalk badly and manipulaters got more opportunities to manipulate the whole market. Hopefully this will recover soon and everything will be all right. Don't sell your coins in loss all of them are good as you have mentioned just show some patience.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:39:41 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 02:44:57 PM by HatakeKakashi

I don't have that coin right now, but the coin are potential it is possible to recover
 Altcoins are possible to recover because not all the time the market are fall they have time that can really see the price up again. More investor to come with cryptocurrency so the market up again.

Altcoins now are very dump because of the people who are still selling their coins. I hope the coin that you still holding will be jump the value before end of this year 2018 again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Yes, I think the coins will recover. Many new coins have sprung up, some of them are indeed good, but some are dead because they are useless. So the point is, if the coin that you hold has good and useful technology, of course it will be strong and can recover.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

Altcoins will recover their value but not all of them
The altcoins that recover value will depend on the acceptability and general usage of the token to the public
The demand ratio and immense progress of the project

Ensure to hodl good altcoins like shivom n co ahead of the future
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

I am holding some altcoins and I am hoping that it will recover their price or market value.I have a strong feeling that it is near the recovery is near.
Scoobers (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

Not only the alt coins you mentioned have dropped. Currently we experiencing a full bear market and almost all alts are down.

They have certainly dropped considerably since I bought them and that was also when the value of BTC was much higher, overall I think they are worth about a third of what they were when they were at their highest (while I have held them).

vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Don'y think so at all, value is too uncountable thing in crypto and I suppose that value can change its level only but it couldn't be recovered or something else.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

Fact is that nobody knows for sure if alts will recover, when they will recover, wich ones will recover, etc.

Personally I don't think all the alts will recover to old ATH's. Only the decent ones will.
A lot of wothless projects where created and hyped during last bull market.

TRON and ADA in my opinion are examples of decent alts that will recover and reach new ATH's.
Just my 2 cents on this subject. 

I believe that some of those alts will recover their price once bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies start to go up again.
But, not all. And in my opinion, those alts that have the chance to recover are those who have real applications in the market and good progress with their developments.
Those pump and dump ones will be left behind. Unless, the team has enough money to do the pump and dump scheme again.
But, we don't know for sure when will that happen. You really need patience in this market, else, you will lose a lot of your investments.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

All we can say is be patient as we're currently in the bear market. The solid projects will  recover. At least from the coins you mention, I know of Tron and Ada been solid projects but don't know of the rest. Time will tell
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

In my own opinion, I think altcoins will recover though it might take some time to recover, but it will surely recover and when it does, it's not all the altcoin that will recover, some altcoin will go down the drain after this whole shake off.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Talking about the price of Altcoin recover still has many opportunities, only this year Altcoin is still covered by a bearish market. But I just can make sure there are some altcoins who will recover the first one is ETH, all we know last year the ETH price had reached $1200 but now the price just $270 very much loses. Based on that, I can convince the ETH to have a lot of users and they will come back when the bull run comes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: