Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 164701 times)
Zoiner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:49:04 PM

Bug back again on LTC with a vengeance.  Had to stop my trader. 

https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=648-281
The QR code in my picture is not me but a worthwhile software.
LWwhT53CdLsSaenoMy2AqhwsxL5MMFmwWY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turtlehurricane

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:10:35 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 06:25:40 PM by turtlehurricane

gigq

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:54:01 PM

I can't make any trades of BTC to Doge, nor can I withdraw my BTC to trade somewhere else. Why did they let me deposit into my account if the whole site is broken?

Does this happen sometimes?

Yeah it happens sometimes, can confirm the Doge stuck order issue is back.  It's very frustrating.  I can also confirm the litecoin wallet is offline so withdraws there are stuck.
gigq

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:40:56 PM

I can also confirm the litecoin wallet is offline so withdraws there are stuck.

Ugh, the litecoin wallet was down for 3 days, I noticed customer support emailed out this morning about disabling trade pairs so I figured they finally added more funds to the hotwallet and I was right, withdraws were working again this morning.  After withdrawing 85 LTC from the wallet it was offline again :/.  Hopefully it won't be another 3 days before it comes back up.
mavink

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:16:55 PM

I can also confirm the litecoin wallet is offline so withdraws there are stuck.

Ugh, the litecoin wallet was down for 3 days, I noticed customer support emailed out this morning about disabling trade pairs so I figured they finally added more funds to the hotwallet and I was right, withdraws were working again this morning.  After withdrawing 85 LTC from the wallet it was offline again :/.  Hopefully it won't be another 3 days before it comes back up.

It's not down, the hot wallet is empty. It's been that way for nearly a week now, with no reply to multiple e-mails sent about this. Between this and the stuck LTC orders there has hardly been a single day that I was able to trade LTC on Vircurex. Hopefully Kumala manages to get his act together soon.

gigq

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:51:31 PM

It's not down, the hot wallet is empty. It's been that way for nearly a week now, with no reply to multiple e-mails sent about this. Between this and the stuck LTC orders there has hardly been a single day that I was able to trade LTC on Vircurex. Hopefully Kumala manages to get his act together soon.

Yeah sorry I should have clarified, the LTC hot wallet is empty which causes them to show "wallet is offline" when you withdraw, been like this for awhile now.

Normally I thought Kumala was just not attentive to the site so things like empty hot wallets would go for days before he would check in and refill the wallet or fix the LTC stuck orders issue.  Today I noticed that the wallet did have more funds in it just less than 100 LTC.  This could either be because he added funds back in and someone quickly withdrew most of them or he is low on LTC and can't put enough in it to keep up with withdraws.  Since he no longer responds to emails it's scared me enough to withdraw everything from vircurex for the time being (including selling my LTC at a slight loss).

If I bring my trading bot back to vircurex it will be with much smaller amounts that I'm willing to risk losing but at this point something just doesn't feel right over there with the LTC wallet and it's enough to cause me to give up on the site for now.
BorgMine

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:45:19 AM

Came to say I haven't been able to get any LTC out of vircurex for the last 2 days. Does anyone have the hot wallet address so I can see when more funds are available? Or a good way of contacting the owner?
gigq

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:08:24 AM

Came to say I haven't been able to get any LTC out of vircurex for the last 2 days. Does anyone have the hot wallet address so I can see when more funds are available? Or a good way of contacting the owner?

The only way to really see if there are funds in the hot wallet are to try withdraws with smaller and smaller amounts until it goes through.  That's how I could see that a withdraw of 100+ LTC failed but a withdraw of 50 then 25 then 5 could go through then nothing more so the wallet was empty.

Another theory is just that the site really has been neglected and Kumala hasn't touched the hot wallet in a week and the extra coins I found were some that were deposited in by someone else into the site.  Still not a scenario where I want to keep much money on the site though so I'm fine with pulling everything for the near term until I can rework my bot to work with far less coins.
BorgMine

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:27:50 AM

The only way to really see if there are funds in the hot wallet are to try withdraws with smaller and smaller amounts until it goes through.  That's how I could see that a withdraw of 100+ LTC failed but a withdraw of 50 then 25 then 5 could go through then nothing more so the wallet was empty.

Another theory is just that the site really has been neglected and Kumala hasn't touched the hot wallet in a week and the extra coins I found were some that were deposited in by someone else into the site.  Still not a scenario where I want to keep much money on the site though so I'm fine with pulling everything for the near term until I can rework my bot to work with far less coins.

Managed to pull out 10 LTC in amounts 5LTC - 1 LTC... cost me .6LTC in fees though...
mhps

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:46:52 AM

Vircurex works, sometimes slowly. When Kumala gets around promises do get honored.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
gigq

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:52:57 AM

Vircurex works, sometimes slowly. When Kumala gets around promises do get honored.

I agree I have never been wronged by Kumala or Vircurex and I've been trading there for more than a year now, so I don't mean to imply there is a gox style situation over there.

It's just the risk of keeping any significant amount of money on an exchange being poorly ran by one person was outweighing the profit I was making from the site, so for now I'm out.
gigq

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:02:36 AM

Also not to go too far off topic but I'm sure people said the same thing about Doublec before exchange.bitparking.com crashed and he kept most of the namecoins/btc.  I know he sent some back but there are still significant losses over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=165153.200 almost a year later and he has basically gone silent.

Again I trust Kumala, he hasn't given me any reason to distrust him other than lack of communication, but I'd caution everyone to only keep as much as you are willing to lose on the exchanges.  If you can't suffer the losses from an exchange going under and still be profitable you might want to not keep funds there even if it means missing out on a few opportunities.
BorgMine

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:19:46 AM

Managed to pull out 10 LTC in amounts 5LTC - 1 LTC... cost me .6LTC in fees though...

Tried again after 3 hours, managed to get 30LTC in one transaction this time, it seems the hot wallet is periodically topped up from fees or whatever. I'd much rather the LTC interest that vircurex pays out be kept in this hot wallet so people can easily cash out what they have when they want.
Ginsley

Activity: 234
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:30:12 PM

Anytime i want to withdraw BTC from Vircurex, i get an error that tells me the wallet is offline. Is there any problem with it?

1HYeuyxKHGmFs1ARvAPGgmEW9pW6u8L26U
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:25:09 PM

Anytime i want to withdraw BTC from Vircurex, i get an error that tells me the wallet is offline. Is there any problem with it?

Probably the same issue that is mentioned in the last few posts.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:51:52 PM

I had a problem just now as well, 0.13 BTC is stuck, show as a redraw but there is no tx id. 

Hope things will be fixed soon :/

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:42:04 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 06:41:26 AM by medicine

I had a problem just now as well, 0.13 BTC is stuck, show as a redraw but there is no tx id.  

wow if a 0.13 btc withdraw is more than is in the hot wallet than adjustments need to be made.  They must be tracking daily withdraw amounts in all coins.  They should set the hot wallets to hold some multiple of average daily withdraws maybe.
I'd be surprised if there were less than 0.13btc in the hot wallet at anyone time.

Contact support.
gigq

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:30:56 AM

Is LTC still stuck there as well (I can't test because I already pulled everything out)?  If so that would be 8 or 9 straight days of no LTC in the hot wallet and now BTC is empty?  Not a good sign.  Anyone try sending a PM Kumala, I didn't have any luck with the support email last week.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 06:45:49 AM

Is LTC still stuck there as well (I can't test because I already pulled everything out)?  If so that would be 8 or 9 straight days of no LTC in the hot wallet and now BTC is empty?  Not a good sign.  Anyone try sending a PM Kumala, I didn't have any luck with the support email last week.

I have send both PM and email, no answer...  getting pretty tired of loosing bitcoins :/

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
mhps

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:57:15 AM

I have send both PM and email, no answer...  getting pretty tired of loosing bitcoins :/

We haven't seen other people reporting not receiving BTC, so your problem is hopefully an isolated incident, which should be easy to solve. If the exchange keeps a record of withdrawal activities, cryptos can't be lost. They are either in the sender's wallet or in the receiver's.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: