Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 164706 times)
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:29:59 PM

this looks not so good.. and what is with cryptostocks?

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:38:02 PM

kumala=vircurex=cryptostock

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:01:29 PM

kumala=vircurex=cryptostock

hmmm looks bad - thx for the info

but cryptostocks is not directly concerned actually?

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:29:48 PM

KUMALA answer these questions: how did you lose 100,000 ltc and 300 BTC in the last few months? where are they? why are they missing on top of the missing amount due the 2013 hack? has been there another HACK?? again???

ANSWER KUMALA.. ANSWER these simple questions!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:36:24 PM

They should be paying interest on frozen funds, yes?  I mean our frozen funds are what's keeping the site running...

Or do you think this will be taken into account during the "monthly allocation" on frozen funds?  

I doubt it...

i lost 165 ltc with this scammer

which interest?

day trading volume is about 20 btc

fee/day ia 0,04 btc

just for two coffee

vircurex is dead!!!!!

LOL.

I've tried to warn people of different scams. Whether you are stupid enough to not do your homework to find out if a company has problems and is legit is no one's responsiblity but yours.

Please cry more. Thanks.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pimpmycoin

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 07:25:57 PM by Pimpmycoin

Please cry more. Thanks.  Grin

so?  are you happy?

nice

2 people are happy now about this situation

kumala and a moron like you

you must be proud!!!

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:27:06 PM

Quote from email sent to customerservice@vircurex.com on Jan 3,2014 , still no clarification received

I have used the bitcoin address - 1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1
given by you, for donation purposes.

So, I checked directly
https://blockchain.info/address/1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1

to find someone donated me on 27 december 2013,but all the amount had
already been withdrawn,without any history on vircurex .

Are you using internal addresses for transaction or vircurex is n't
secure any more ?

Why such discrepancy on gross level is happening ?

Let me first state, all is secure and what you observe is absolutely correct. This has to do with how the Bitcoin (or most of the alt coins in fact) handle the wallet transaction.

The address we give you, 1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1, is for you to deposit coins, thus we know, anything arriving on that address belongs to you, hence whenever we see a deposit on that address we credit this to your account with us.

Now let me explain to you how - on a very high level - the Bitcoin wallet works when a withdrawal is made from that wallet. When you send coins (in this case when we - the exchange - send any coins to anyone) the Bitcoin wallet will choose (sort of random) various previous incoming deposits and combine them into one outgoing transaction. There is no logical link between the deposits and the outgoing transactions. This is just how these wallets work. Which means when another user withdrew some coins, the wallet was using your previous incoming transaction to fund that outgoing transaction. Your account balances with us are NOT affected by this.

In other words, the outgoing transactions from your address address 1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1 are of no concern or worries for you. You have an account balance in our database that reflects your account, hence all your deposits, all your trades, interest collected and withdrawals.  You can withdraw those amounts at any time to your private address.

In short, there is no link between the balance on the deposit address we gave your for deposits and your account balance.

And this is very much the same way any exchange out there operates.

I withdrew all funds, after such delayed response from customer support. I think my concern was right, delayed response meant something was wrong.

cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:15:31 PM

So, is this exchage still viable?  Huh

mhps

Activity: 516

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:35:06 PM

If the fees can pay the bills, why not?

I think Vircurex should add more interesting new coins quickly. They are the revenue generator.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:34:47 PM

So, is this exchage still viable?  Huh

With some major changes, yes. One would need to be increasing revenue by raising trade fees. At 0.2% it will take tens of years to recover the missing funds.
Pimpmycoin

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:37:46 AM

no this exchange is dead

is impossible recover lost with 20 btc volume day

cheezhead

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.
EinsteiniumWisdom

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:08:06 PM

So, is this exchage still viable?  Huh

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives?  

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.

Cheesehead I know how you feel, I have my mom and grandmothers coins in there. A total of 123.88 Litecoins, obviously it's not as much as yourself, but that's not the point,  I too had just put them up and they were frozen and I lost money that belonged to the people I really care about most in the world. I am heartbroken as well.

I have been thinking a lot about this and what the correct course of action is.

Multiply the small fractions of Litecoins he is giving everyone and put that on a 20 BTC volume and its quite a big % of his profits, I agree he stole the money in the first place which is 100% wrong and in a perfect world we could hold him accountable but it appears that wont be an option, perhaps our best course of action is to conduct tiny trades with small amounts for smaller coins, such as doge and feather.

Consider the current facts, at the current btc volume on the site it will take 100 years to pay everyone back their losses, so two things can now happen,

1. Either the site will close and we will all lose our money entirely or
2. The site can generate more profit and either Kumala will start paying more back or he will steal it again at which point the site will probably be shut down instantly by everyone complaining that he did it again and the violent forum outburst that will surely ensue as a result of that.

But look, those are our only real options, either it closes and we lose or it regains its strength and he pays us back or we still lose cause he fucks us again.

...but he is paying back small amounts of the 20 BTC volume, so maybe its like, put yourself in the shoes of a Kumala for a sec,, this guys site got hacked, a million people want to find him, he has probably just had the worst month of his life and doesn't know how to fix it.

I don't know what to say or do I just want my 123.88 litecoins back. but i know it definitely will not happen if we all close Vircurex by telling people not to trade their anymore. As long as the site is running there is hope. and on an annual comparison Litecoins are cheap right now. so if the guy wanted too now would be a good time to try and pay back coins.

I just uploaded 5 ftc to the site. if he takes them he takes them and I guess I'm an idiot. but if not I will trade them for Doge and then send them to my Cryptsy account and I plan on doing this every couple days to try and help cause its the only way I can think of to do anything productive about this.

mhps

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:33:03 AM

Kumala,
If vircurex carries YAC I will trade my Yacoins on vircurex. YAC is the most developed scrypt-jane coin. When scrypt ASICs send scrypt coins to BTC's centralized mining way, scrypt-jane coins will become more popular. YAC has active developers who saved the coin from its early day troubles. After recent hardfork improvement it has become more secure. It is one of the more profitable coins to mine, especially for some nVidia cards. Please consider opening YAC/BTC.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
mhps

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:54:47 AM

Vircurex, upgrade your PPC wallet before May 4. Protocol change ahead.
If you upgrade later than May 4 you have to redownload blockchain.
http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721.0

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:20:44 AM

Damn I hate to read people losing coins and this is what I've just read.  I hope things get sorted out so people get their coins back.  I was hoping to use this site but will need to think about it more after I read more of this thread.
turtlehurricane

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:44:42 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 04:40:14 PM by turtlehurricane

xjpoper

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:55:08 AM

I lost 184LTC in Vircurex, i have tried to send mail to customer service but it was returned. Looks like Vircurex isn't going to response or communicate with your customers.

If the administrator is in Bitcointalk and watching this thread, i would like give some suggestion,

1. You added some new coins trading, but there is no any marketing activities. You should let more people know and come to Vircurex to trade. I don't see any help after you added new coins.
2. Pls use my coins to bet if you really have no confident to continue, the price fall much sine you frozen my coin (100>64RMB), if you sell frozen coins at that time and buy back now, i believe you recover your lost coins.  Please, i don't want you die and lost my coins totally.
xjpoper

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:51:18 AM

Can anyone tell me about Vircurex's adress, contact person etc, i'm in China@!!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:30:31 AM

Kumala is a scammer.

Obviously his lack to explain the losses (not from 2013) from 2014 and his silence are alarming.

The daily BTC volume traded is close to 0. Vircurex is going to die or at least not garner enough customers to pay off their debts/losses via trading fees.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: