Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:54:59 PM

I don't think that this will happen again.... or if there will be a bull run it will be very different because now there are many people that bought bitcoin at prices more than 10.000 -15.000$ so it's probable that they will sell their coins if prices will come back to these levels.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:23:36 PM

Crypto market will go up but it wont be that bullish. I think it will follow the trend that it kept following for so many years before 2017. 2017 was an anomaly where things happened just too quickly and 2018 was there to revert those things back. I think from now on, the market will slowly climb.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:40:16 PM

Everyone wants it. I'm sure it can happen again but surely the conditions will be different. different coins and different prices. it depends on how we prepare the strategy
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

Crypto market will go up but it wont be that bullish. I think it will follow the trend that it kept following for so many years before 2017. 2017 was an anomaly where things happened just too quickly and 2018 was there to revert those things back. I think from now on, the market will slowly climb.

I think that we're still going down, the bear market is not ended yet. I have no doubt, that the bull run will happen someday and I guess that it can be much crazier than 2017. If (or perhaps when) the infrastructure for institutional investors is ready and it's easy enough for common people to get in as well the next bull market will come.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:56:49 PM

There are no doubt that BULLRUN will come in the market soon or in the near future.
If we had a bear season we will also have the bull season.
We just need to be wise for now and be patient.

We hear such things every month, soon soon soon, but no one knows the exact dates, and will never know. This is a crypto market, predictions on it work very poorly, even predictions from world experts.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:02:00 PM

I think that we're still going down, the bear market is not ended yet. I have no doubt, that the bull run will happen someday and I guess that it can be much crazier than 2017. If (or perhaps when) the infrastructure for institutional investors is ready and it's easy enough for common people to get in as well the next bull market will come.
For the past years, before 2018, marked had grown and now we can see the result of this unstoppable growth - up to 85% correction and probably we haven't reached the deep yet.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:56:00 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Personally, I don’t think there will be a permanent market decline. Over time, we will be able to see a gradual recovery of previous positions in the future. Now the crypto market really has the necessary resources to restore its former positions. Therefore, I am fully convinced that now is a great time for profitable investments in the purchase of good cryptocurrencies.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:37:36 AM

I always believe the market will return algi and BTC prices will reach 6000 USD even more,
but the problem is, the time we don't know, when a bull market will occur,
and now I can only be patient and wait for that to happen.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:47:02 AM

at this time, it has entered January. and there are no signs of price increases. in fact, the price of bitcoin dropped back. maybe this year is the worst year for bitcoin.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:47:20 AM

I always believe the market will return algi and BTC prices will reach 6000 USD even more,
but the problem is, the time we don't know, when a bull market will occur,
and now I can only be patient and wait for that to happen.
it will definitely happen, patience that can answer all, because the future no one knows. Market movements are unpredictable especially when the conditions are still poor, it doesn't look stable. I believe Cryptocurrency can still be profitable and still be able to produce results but it is not that easy, it needs a struggle to get it.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:50:03 AM

at this time, it has entered January. and there are no signs of price increases. in fact, the price of bitcoin dropped back. maybe this year is the worst year for bitcoin.
the worst year happened last year, I don't expect this year to be worse than last year. hopefully, there will be an immediate market increase that will make investors return to the crypto market. there's not much we can do, it can only wait and hope the market will improve soon.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:53:07 AM

Will another bull run happen?  Yes.

Will it be bigger than the late 2017 price highs?  Probably.

When will it happen?  I don't know, but I am guessing 1-2 years.  

The average investor, a jackass who knows nothing about crypto coins but the hype, needs to forget the post-2017 price crash, and be bullshitted by a whole new line of bullshit that makes them think, "Okay, THIS IS IT,  REALLY this time!!!!!", and go all in.

When your barber is getting in, it's time to get out.  So I am buying now with the rock bottom prices, and will let it ride to the next profit opportunity.  Screw the jackass investors!
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:55:04 AM

A year that is not good for everyone because it is very difficult to make a profit. And at the end of 2018, we know that the market price conditions are still very low. And conditions at the end of 2017 do not occur at the end of 2018. The market is very difficult to predict, but I am sure if the market will definitely recover even though the recovery takes a long time.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:03:26 AM

I think so, and even every traders, investors and holders of tokens and coins have believed that bull run might come one day. So i guess we just have to be patiently wait, we dont lose for waiting and hoping even when there is no bull run.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:07:33 AM

I think so, and even every traders, investors and holders of tokens and coins have believed that bull run might come one day. So i guess we just have to be patiently wait, we dont lose for waiting and hoping even when there is no bull run.
I think everyone in the crypto world will definitely hope like that. I am sure they all also view if the market will return to its glory. now we can only wait for everything that runs its own way. we must surrender to the situation and wait for the miracle to happen.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:18:32 AM

I think everyone in the crypto world will definitely hope like that. I am sure they all also view if the market will return to its glory. now we can only wait for everything that runs its own way. we must surrender to the situation and wait for the miracle to happen.
even waiting also has an important role to play in crypto development because if everyone doesn't believe in crypto and sells all crypto at cheap prices it will destroy the market so I think waiting is a very useful action for crypto to recover so we need to be proud of what we do.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:28:05 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Prices will flactuate and there a big chances of price high this year, we all know last year were encounter not good experience in crypto in our different token and coins haved. Im with you in what your  believing as Im also have big faith of cryptocurrency ability to bounce back and came back from the deep.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:28:27 AM

Yes of course And it keeps me thinking of what will gonna happened to my investments that I invested to my favorite currency last week. But still I am hoping that it will increase their price in the market to make the other investors not to get panic in their investments and that I can also help myself trust in my investments in this moment even a stable one to make me sure that our money won't lose again.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:48:00 AM

Stay in crypto and keep up to date. The bull will return in a couple of years time. It's just a cycle.
As more and more people get introduced to the crypto market and the "bitcoin halvening" coming in 2 years time. No doubt we'll see a bigger bull than 2017!
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:28:23 PM

be patient and keep safe your coins in the wallet, don't look at portfolios too often because that will make you mentally panic, everything will be beautiful in time, bitcoin will go past the end of last year so be patient
Hope so it can be happening also,as what else said before this downfall happens and it works for a longer time,but through that bad scenario bullrun happens again,so that is what weve wish for for our long time holding

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: