Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mark Karpeles Jewish? [serious]  (Read 21259 times)
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:17:52 PM

Wow, so Mark Karpeles IS a Jew (i.e. defines himself as such).

Quote from: Mark Karpeles
Above all, I have learned that anti-Semitism was born the same moment as was
monotheism. This helped me find the answer to the question that I have always asked: “Why
anti-Semitism?”
If anti-Semitism came into being at the same time as monotheism, namely in the moment
when the Alliance between God and the Jews was concluded, then it is the response of the Evil
Forces to this Covenant.
Anti-Semitism is the response of Evil Forces to the Alliance between God and Man.
Indeed it has all the characteristics of evil: stupidity, absurdity, and defeat!
The Forces of Evil use anti-Semitism in their attempt to destroy the Covenant between
God and Man.

Mark Karpeles

Here he uses the term "Man" to refer to the Jews. This is the mainsteam-rabbinical (Talmudic) interpretation of the Pentateuch that sees the Jews as men and the Gentiles/Goyim as less than human.

Like a troublemaking drunkard being kicked out of every bar in town, Karpeles wonders what is wrong with "the others" (the "anti-Semites"), never wondering if the problem might be closer to home.

"Why anti-Semitism", Mark? Because of chosenness envy, or because of detrimental Jewish behavior? Myth or reality? Hmmm....

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

Should jews not be good businessmen? Only beaten by Ferenghi?

This guy was a horrible businessman! Unless of course .....

Truth is the new hatespeech.
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:13:10 PM

Please someone closes this thread.
It only attracts antisemite filth and it's just filled with antisemitic shill propaganda.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

It only attracts antisemite filth and it's just filled with antisemitic shill propaganda.

How is it propaganda when in Mark's very own words, there is a clear connection between God & the Jews vs. the Gentiles? Can't you see that he has no remorse by his actions over the last month? He feels actually justified, casual, and care-free that whole time. Very selfish, narcissistic, and greedy (especially how he kept incoming deposits open after early Feb).

I'm sorry but Bernie Madoff, Lehman/Goldman Brothers, Mark Karpeles, etc – correlation doesn't mean causation, but there's something to be said about these negative stereotypes.

Stereotypes can be true for valid reasons – but Western society has basically vilified all of it to its own detriment. You can't even say that the NBA is dominated by black people for fear of being offensive.

I agree, this is epic stuff.

Let us keep the thread about coins and debt, those are not "semetic" topics, so knowledge haters stfu.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:21:08 AM

How is it propaganda when in Mark's very own words, there is a clear connection between God & the Jews vs. the Gentiles? Can't you see that he has no remorse by his actions over the last month? He feels actually justified, casual, and care-free that whole time. Very selfish, narcissistic, and greedy (especially how he kept incoming deposits open after early Feb).

I'm sorry but Bernie Madoff, Lehman/Goldman Brothers, Mark Karpeles, etc – correlation doesn't mean causation, but there's something to be said about these negative stereotypes.

Stereotypes can be true for valid reasons – but Western society has basically vilified all of it to its own detriment. You can't even say that the NBA is dominated by black people for fear of being offensive.

I agree, this is epic stuff.

Let us keep the thread about coins and debt, those are not "semetic" topics, so knowledge haters stfu.
Knowledge haters? I rather call that UN-knowledge.
Just because he is jewish and he may have stolen the coins doesn't make your lies about jews true.
You'll find thieves everywhere, among jews and goyim, in fact there are more goyim thieves than jewish thieves...
The only thing this threads keeps doing is attracting conspiracy shills like you.

Care-free? How do you know that? Do you know him personally?
When you gain a lot of weight because of extreme stress I can't call that being care-free. The guy sounded pretty disturbed at the press conference as well. He's just incompetent that's all and that has nothing to do with him being jewish.

Your argument is wrong, the fact that the NBA is dominated by blacks is real. The fact that jews are thieves and have no remorse is just idiotic fallacy. There are 13 million jews and some are probably thieves but that doesn't make all jews thieves.

In fact, jewish people is a fundamentally virtuous people, you are only emphasizing on some thieves to justify your propaganda.

btcusury

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:28:54 AM

Just because he is jewish and he may have stolen the coins doesn't make your lies about jews true.
You'll find thieves everywhere, among jews and goyim, in fact there are more goyim thieves than jewish thieves...

Absolutely speaking, yes. Relatively speaking, no. But you say observations are "lies" yet at the same time refer to non-Jews as goyim, how nice of you.

In fact, jewish people is a fundamentally virtuous people, you are only emphasizing on some thieves to justify your propaganda.

Jews are somehow "fundamentally virtuous", but you don't extend that appreciation to all humans. Why is that?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
renfr

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:19:48 PM

Absolutely speaking, yes. Relatively speaking, no. But you say observations are "lies" yet at the same time refer to non-Jews as goyim, how nice of you.

Jews are somehow "fundamentally virtuous", but you don't extend that appreciation to all humans. Why is that?

Goyim is not an insult, those who say it is are just spreading conspiracy nut propaganda. Inform yourself about its meaning, it's not insulting at all.
Jews are also in some sort goyim too if you look at it, at least in biblical texts it is, it's just that now it's mostly used to refer to non-jews.

Why do you care so much about that last sentence? If I said "X are fundamentally virtuous" you wouldn't come up with it, however when X becomes Jews you immediatly come up saying this isn't right.
No this is right, it's just your mind who isn't right. Not because Jews are fundamentally virtuous that goyim are not.

btcusury

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

Many rabbis and atheistic Jews alike refer to non-Jews as "goyim" (the nations, the non-Chosen) in a derogatory way. There are countless examples in Israeli newspapers. That's not to say that all Jews use the term derogatorily, but I do get the impression that you do.

You said that Jews are "fundamentally virtuous", which implies that certain other groups of people are not fundamentally virtuous (because you believe that there is some kind of inherent evil in the "anti-Semites"). It means you are defining yourself as a Jew first and a human being second. It should be the other way around. The way I would have expressed such an idea is to say that humans are fundamentally virtuous. That you miss this point is indicative of a mental pathogen, of which chosenness (a sense of superiority based on the idea of being "God's chosen people") is just one.

renfr

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:07:36 PM

Many rabbis and atheistic Jews alike refer to non-Jews as "goyim" (the nations, the non-Chosen) in a derogatory way. There are countless examples in Israeli newspapers. That's not to say that all Jews use the term derogatorily, but I do get the impression that you do.

You said that Jews are "fundamentally virtuous", which implies that certain other groups of people are not fundamentally virtuous (because you believe that there is some kind of inherent evil in the "anti-Semites"). It means you are defining yourself as a Jew first and a human being second. It should be the other way around. The way I would have expressed such an idea is to say that humans are fundamentally virtuous. That you miss this point is indicative of a mental pathogen, of which chosenness (a sense of superiority based on the idea of being "God's chosen people") is just one.

It does not imply that they are not fundamentally virtuous, it's all in your head.
Antisemites are inherently evil obviously, but this is concerning antisemites only not all goyim.
Also, not all antisemites are goyim (in the modern sense), some antisemites are in fact jewish and there are many of them sadly.
There are +7000 of them listed on Masada2000 : http://archive.is/f64hb#selection-137.0-145.0

A common myth spread by antisemites is what you just said at the end, Jews are G.od's chosen people, yes that is true, but not chosen in the sense that Jews are superior, chosen in the sense that Jews were chosen to convey the message of G.od. It's more of a duty for Jews than an attribute.

silvermario

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:12:07 PM

When you gain a lot of weight because of extreme stress I can't call that being care-free. The guy sounded pretty disturbed at the press conference as well. He's just incompetent that's all and that has nothing to do with him being jewish.

You don't need to know somebody personally to have a view on him, you can jugde by his actions.

You obviously haven't read how a fucked up personality Mark Karpeles has: http://www.dailytech.com/Bitcoin+King+Mt+Gox+CEO+Mark+Karpels+History+of+Arrests+Firings/article34442.htm

He was dishonest, can lie in your face without a blink of an eye, has scammed others in the past for tens thousands of dollars, has been arrested for criminal charges.
He was fired multiple times by his employers, he was lazy, unprofessional, overconfident egomaniac.

In many ways Mr. Karpelès appeared to care more for animals than humans.

His attitude towards employers, employees, and humans in general appeared over cold and callous at times.  He seemed to have little compunction with lying to the face of supervisors (according to reprimand letters and various sources) and was unsympathetic enough to crack a small grin despite his Bitcoin investors' woes.

Before meeting his wife, his only consistent friend and companion over the years was Tibane, a white and orange tabby cat.

Mr. Karpelès' love for the cat was so abundant that when he founded his Japanese company (which would eventually go on to purchase Mt. Gox) he would name it after his pet, adding an 'n' to mildly disguise this interesting fact.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:50:18 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 10:46:48 AM by hdbuck

dont think stress or compassion has anything to do with him gaining weight:

-> http://image-uniservice.copainsdavant.com/image/450/3/3921291587/4138528.jpg

Grin

edit: @silvermario +1 - the guy's a maniac  Cheesy
vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:56:14 PM

[...]
It's more of a duty for Jews than an attribute.
Duty of what? Why not then some bankers would not help to brother by duty Karpeles escape this situation with bankruptcy?
I am sure that 500m is not a life-or-death amount for them. I supposed that topic starters intention was in this context than to give another name to this guy?
They will not do that never as many of them are used to close their debts with taxpayers money and they are staying bankers, but in bitcoin community it does not work. We see that thief is still being thief regardless will Karpeles be punished legally or not.
leopard2
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

Goyim is not an insult, those who say it is are just spreading conspiracy nut propaganda. Inform yourself about its meaning, it's not insulting at all.
Jews are also in some sort goyim too if you look at it, at least in biblical texts it is, it's just that now it's mostly used to refer to non-jews.

That seems to be true. I learned something today.

Still M.K. is not giving your people a good name. Virtuosity in the sense of Mendelssohn-Bartholdy is a good thing, the virtuosity of a scam artist not so much.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:22:27 AM

Mark Karpeles is a criminal and it doesn't matter if he's Jewish [seriously]

btcusury

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:27:34 PM

It does not imply that they are not fundamentally virtuous, it's all in your head.
Antisemites are inherently evil obviously, but this is concerning antisemites only not all goyim.
Also, not all antisemites are goyim (in the modern sense), some antisemites are in fact jewish and there are many of them sadly.
There are +7000 of them listed on Masada2000 : http://archive.is/f64hb#selection-137.0-145.0

A common myth spread by antisemites is what you just said at the end, Jews are G.od's chosen people, yes that is true, but not chosen in the sense that Jews are superior, chosen in the sense that Jews were chosen to convey the message of G.od. It's more of a duty for Jews than an attribute.

Your "self-hating Jews" list is really a list of decent human beings who decided they are human beings first and Jews second (or not Jews at all). I'm not surprised you'd cite that vehemently Jewish supremacist "masada2000" site. Ask the Jews behind that site if they feel that Jews are superior "in essence" to non-Jews due to being God's chosen people. Or ask sephardic leader rabbi Ovadia Joseph. It's both an attribute and a duty, nice false dichotomy fallacy.

"Antisemites are inherently evil obviously"? I suppose it's as obvious to you as it was obvious to the Nazis that "Jews are inherently evil obviously"...

It isn't. He wants you to accept the definition given by those with an agenda to protect the image of their religion and "the Jewish people", rather than the definition used by Jewish religious leaders.

renfr

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:14:29 PM

Your "self-hating Jews" list is really a list of decent human beings who decided they are human beings first and Jews second (or not Jews at all). I'm not surprised you'd cite that vehemently Jewish supremacist "masada2000" site. Ask the Jews behind that site if they feel that Jews are superior "in essence" to non-Jews due to being God's chosen people. Or ask sephardic leader rabbi Ovadia Joseph. It's both an attribute and a duty, nice false dichotomy fallacy.

"Antisemites are inherently evil obviously"? I suppose it's as obvious to you as it was obvious to the Nazis that "Jews are inherently evil obviously"...

It isn't. He wants you to accept the definition given by those with an agenda to protect the image of their religion and "the Jewish people", rather than the definition used by Jewish religious leaders.

Decent human beings? These are antisemites, worse than that is that they are themselves Jewish!
Masada2000 is not jewish supremacist at all, what do you even mean by supremacy? There's no jewish supremacy at all.
You have a misknowledge of what chosen people means, chosen people doesn't mean superior, it's all in your head that was brainwashed by antisemitic propaganda.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (RIP) has his own opinions, I understand it was a bit contradictory to say that "gentiles are here to serve Jews" and what he said about the holocaust but you're just quoting the quotes that has most interest to you, everyone sometimes have controversial speeches, it happens but I understand you, antisemites will only exacerbate the bad things and ignore the good things or else it would be counterproductive to your cause.
AFAIK, the rest of what he said is totally true so unless you're an ostrich you cannot deny this.

The rest of your argument is pure non-sequitur fallacy, you are comparing "antisemitism" and "fight against antisemitism", saying antisemitism is inherently evil is more than true, it's an established fact.
Saying like the nazis did that the Jews are inherently evil is an obvious lie and is a call to hatred on a whole people. You can't compare the fight of a people for their integrity and hatred of a whole people for insane reasons.

leopard2
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:53:59 PM

Adolf was as competent as a commander, as Mark was as a businessman.

Otherwise we wouldn't be in this thread   Cool

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:03:57 PM

Adolf was as competent as a commander, as Mark was as a businessman.

Otherwise we wouldn't be in this thread   Cool

Adolf Shicklegruber was an Sabbatean marcher lord.  Research his childhood an the Sabbatean rituals.  I am not saying the Sabbateans and Zevi/Frankists are pure evil, only that they themselvesa are formed by the thing against which they fought.

One's enemy, is what sculpts one.  So, the person above who cannot tell the difference between Moses and talmud, is just as they should be.  To merge Moses and talmud, has always been the goal of the Sabbteans.  But I myself have most apprecaited Rabbi Marvin-Antelman's book  [ http://www.amazon.com/To-eliminate-opiate-Marvin-Antelman/dp/B0006CGV32 ] work "To Eliminate the Opiate" which is not semetic at all, it's just a rabbi discussing how other false rabbi/mullah/bishops use false fronts to destroy all religions, in order to usher in super-Platonism, which would be the "Paradise new system" after the ultimate holocausting of "Armageddon".

I myself remain firmly against Armageddon and those who would try to bring it about.  It is an abhorrent idea.  But anyway, it is good to stick to the facts, not polarizing as some do in this thread.  Moses is ntohing to do with talmud, in fact, his enemies were the talmudic priests, which is why his spiritual and temporal son Jesus acted just as Moses did in his day, shaming the priests.

If your religion is based on priests/bishops/rabbi/mullahs then you place faith in other men.  I think that's the biggest lesson of MK and Gox, regardless of his training and parenting and alliances.  He himself is part of alliances and as you can read above, he has some wrong but deep conceptions of Moses.  So, despite some people here who are too touchy, I think Mark's own opinions make this a viable thread.  

Also, the talmud tacitly says that profit and debt are preferable to mercy.  That is why Jesus said "Love" was a NEW commandment.  Because they were being so politically righteous yet unloving.  Jesus is saying to them that love was no part of their behavior, just as it is no part of this world.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:34:24 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 10:46:09 AM by hdbuck

How come *some people *still firmly believe that killing Jesus was right? Thats serious fucked up shit.
They killed the Messiah and have to live with it as well as the golden icons they chose over universal Love.
Whats coming next is the the Antechrist, not another Messiah. fools.  Grin
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

How come *some people *still firmly believe that killing Jesus was right? Thats serious fucked up shit.
They killed the Messiah and have to live with it as well as the golden icons they chose over universal Love.
Whats coming next is the the Antechrist, not another Messiah. fools.  Grin

The Ferengi can never understand the humans.  Profit is not humanity's God.  But it is the God of Earth, much to it's downfall.  Anyway, discussing Mark's ideas about Moses as stated above, should prove most rewarding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: