Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mark Karpeles Jewish? [serious]  (Read 21259 times)
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

Quote from: renfr
You can't compare the fight of a people for their integrity and hatred of a whole people for insane reasons.

What I'm saying to you -- and this is the only point worth continuing on -- is that what you call "antisemitism" isn't a mysterious, irrational, insane hatred for "a whole people", in the same way that a drunkard who is kicked out of every bar in town isn't hated for some mysterious, irrational, insane reason. Obviously, Jewish behavior is the cause of your precious "antisemitism".

You are seeing the "antisemites" -- which I presume would include me -- as irrational, insane, "obviously inherently evil", and I'm pointing out to you that this is exactly how you believe the Nazis saw the Jews.

It is the supremacist masada Jews -- and apparently yourself -- who are irrational and insane. You didn't condemn the hate of one of the most openly racist Jewish leaders, which proves my point. You only do what is "good for the Jews"... which is that behavior that I keep referring to.

Adolf Shicklegruber was an Sabbatean marcher lord.  Research his childhood an the Sabbatean rituals.  I am not saying the Sabbateans and Zevi/Frankists are pure evil, only that they themselvesa are formed by the thing against which they fought.

The evidence for Alois Schicklgruber being Jewish is inconclusive (and I'd say improbable), and the evidence of a Sabbatean line is, AFAIK, non-existent.

But to stay on topic...

Wow, so Mark Karpeles IS a Jew (i.e. defines himself as such).

Quote from: Mark Karpeles
Above all, I have learned that anti-Semitism was born the same moment as was
monotheism. This helped me find the answer to the question that I have always asked: “Why
anti-Semitism?”
If anti-Semitism came into being at the same time as monotheism, namely in the moment
when the Alliance between God and the Jews was concluded, then it is the response of the Evil
Forces to this Covenant.
Anti-Semitism is the response of Evil Forces to the Alliance between God and Man.
Indeed it has all the characteristics of evil: stupidity, absurdity, and defeat!
The Forces of Evil use anti-Semitism in their attempt to destroy the Covenant between
God and Man.

Mark Karpeles

Here he uses the term "Man" to refer to the Jews. This is the mainsteam-rabbinical (Talmudic) interpretation of the Pentateuch that sees the Jews as men and the Gentiles/Goyim as less than human.

Like a troublemaking drunkard being kicked out of every bar in town, Karpeles wonders what is wrong with "the others" (the "anti-Semites"), never wondering if the problem might be closer to home.

"Why anti-Semitism", Mark? Because of chosenness envy, or because of detrimental Jewish behavior? Myth or reality? Hmmm....

Assuming that Mark Karpeles really did write this (and that it's correctly translated, if it's a translation), then Karpeles appears to be a proud member of the tribe. It's contextually obvious that he refers to the Jews as "Man", which implies that non-Jews are "less than human". Whether he's aware of the implications of his religious nonsense is another question though.

Why are Karpeles and renfr always asking themselves "why anti-Semitism" without actually seeking a real answer? Could it be because it gives them a sense of superiority over "the other" (i.e. the insane, inherently evil, irrational "anti-Semites")? Karpeles' answer is of course highly irrational and insane, and renfr's answer seems to be non-existent.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:08:57 PM

Mmm, one would also have to say that if anyone is Semetic, it is the people of Palestine, and I am no lover of Mohammed of course.  But also the Copts were the first Christians, again: semetic peoples were the first followers of Jesus.  So, the usurpation of the whole meme of "semetic" itself and also as a phoneme, a word, seems to call to a larger religious sector of persons imo.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
btcusury

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:28:09 PM

Yes, the invention/use/usurpation of the word is ridiculous on multiple levels. It's an etymologically preposterous meme, yet it has this amazing controlling power to it. In the US in particular, it has become one of the most powerful and feared words. Top-rated anchors and show hosts are fired for so much as hinting to Jewish control of the media. If the hint is detected, someone will throw out an accusation of "anti-Semitism", which usually results in job loss, with freedom of speech given no relevance. No other word has this power.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:13:30 PM

Some people on this thread truly deserve to be on the SWC list.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:40:11 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 02:06:18 PM by hdbuck

oh wow.. you even have an annual list? Grin
renfr

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:45:16 PM

I wish we had one to hunt down antisemites like you, I can guarantee you'd be on that list.

The reason why you keep shouting all over the web about your insane farfetched conspiracy theories is because there's actually no one to make you pay the consequences of your actions.
It'll be far more quiet when people like you will start being hunted until they're found and prosecuted for severe misdemeanor.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:54:12 PM

I wish we had one to hunt down antisemites like you, I can guarantee you'd be on that list.

The reason why you keep shouting all over the web about your insane farfetched conspiracy theories is because there's actually no one to make you pay the consequences of your actions.
It'll be far more quiet when people like you will start being hunted until they're found and prosecuted for severe misdemeanor.

so much for the luv.  Cool
renfr

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:56:10 PM

so much for the luv.  Cool

Sorry but no mercy for people who spit on more than six million deathes.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:00:56 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 04:21:13 PM by hdbuck

oh this is getting interesting:
where is it that i had spit on anything like that?!
Cheesy
renfr

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:03:42 PM

Cheesy
Not you in particular.
Still you have spewed out antisemitic bias, claiming that Jews killed Jesus which we all know is utterly false and just a myth spread by antisemitic fanatics like you.
If you still believe that then either you have an agenda (you are a shill) or either you are completely brainwashed by their propaganda.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:07:52 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 02:50:31 PM by hdbuck

Cheesy
Not you in particular.
Still you have spewed out antisemitic bias, claiming that Jews killed Jesus which we all know is utterly false and just a myth  spread by antisemitic fanatics like you.
If you still believe that then either you have an agenda (you are a shill) or either you are completely brainwashed by their propaganda.

Can't believe i'm actually having this conversation.
Please chill down. No one here wants to hurt you or your fellas.

edit: I don't either, I just wish everybody on Earth could live in Peace, stop making lists, stop counting points, and gather as the only thing above anything else: Humans. Smiley
OhShei8e
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:17:32 PM

People have been posting on reddit and IRC that his last name Karpeles is a common French Jewish name. Is that true? If he were raised Jewish, you'd think he'd have better morals.

Every second person has so called 'Jews' in his ancestry. This is a ridiculous discussion. Names are smoke and mirrors.

To Mark Karpeles I would have completely different questions.  Roll Eyes

We do not need these anti-semitic nonsense here.
btcusury

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:38:34 PM

Thank you for proving exactly what I'm saying. You are a violent thug who feels entitled to something that others don't, just because you are a Jew.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

I'm part jewish, and i am honestly embarrassed by the people who cry anti-semitism constantly.

Not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism.

inb4 I'm a self hating jew accusations

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
OhShei8e
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:57:57 PM

In your own words:

criticism of a jew

because he or she is a jew

is anti semitism.

In other words: The ancestry of a person is irrelevant and therefore plays no role in our legal system. The situation was different in the Third Reich, but that is thankfully history.

greetings from
Germany
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

renf you are so lost and silly, that you need this post.

1: It is exposed by Jim Stone who used to work for the NSA, that the mafias of Japan and Israel formed an alliance around 2009.  This allowed the Israel Magna camera to be installed at Fukishima.  This camera was actually a gun type nuke which blew up Fukishima Daichi.  Israel holds Japan's choke chain.  SEE: www.jimstonefreelance.com

2: The "six million" figure is totally grabbed from the mystical hat of kabbalah, and existed long long before they tried to fit that number to the WW2 deaths.  Maybe you are fully stupid, and d not know that "holocaust" means burnt offering?  I suppose you are also too lazy to research how far before WW2 the "six million" number is used by the holocausters long before WW2, they had that number in mind for occult purposes.

3: The plain fact is that Hitler/Shicklegruber was a Sabbatean Marcher Lord for the UKZionists, one of whom was Kaiser himself who visited Israel long before Shicklegruber populated it for the Zionists that he worked for.  FACE FACTS: Without Hitler and Himmler, you would have no State of Israel.  That is who founded it, got war reparations from Germany, etc.

renf, please do keep posting, because it is fun to have an example like you, empty skull but mouth full of bile.  Anyway, like I said, everyone who is informed, know that the Israel mafia holds Japan by the throat and they will blow up more nuke plants if they need to.  That is the reason Japan shut ALL nuke plants down for a while.  Isn't that odd?  It had nothing to do with the GE Fukishima plant being able to spontaneously explode, that's a bullshit cover story.

If true facts of conspiracy between nations and true facts about collaboration between Rome and the rabbis is upsetting to you, your only choice is to burn hotter in anger.  Nobody denies that Judaists died in WW2, but it is you who needs the data to fit your mind.  You cannot alter the past but you ignore it at your peril.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

I'm part jewish, and i am honestly embarrassed by the people who cry anti-semitism constantly.

Not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism.

inb4 I'm a self hating jew accusations
Funny how you say "inb4" because you're proving yourself that you consider you could be a self hating Jew and so are you it seems.
Really I will never understand people like you, goyim antisemites sure are insane and mentally ill but what are Jewish antisemites? It is beyond mental illness I think, the existence of people like you is aberrant and you must really feel bad to hate yourself, your own family, your own community and what you are.

Thank you for proving exactly what I'm saying. You are a violent thug who feels entitled to something that others don't, just because you are a Jew.

So now fighting antisemitism is being violent?
How do you respond if someone attacks you?
You prove my point, antisemites can only sustain their ideology through lie and deceit.
Now they turn the situation around, antisemites are nice fellows and those who denounce antisemitism are violent and dangerous.

Cheesy
Not you in particular.
Still you have spewed out antisemitic bias, claiming that Jews killed Jesus which we all know is utterly false and just a myth  spread by antisemitic fanatics like you.

Can't believe i'm actually having this conversation.
Please chill down. No one here wants to hurt you or your fellas.

edit: I don't either, I just wish everybody on Earth could live in Peace, stop making lists, stop counting points, and gather as the only thing above anything else: Humans. Smiley
I do advocate peace as long as the other counterpart wishes the same and it clearly isn't the case.
Funny how you changed your post, before the edit you were much more zealous.

renfr

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:05:43 PM

renf you are so lost and silly, that you need this post.

1: It is exposed by Jim Stone who used to work for the NSA, that the mafias of Japan and Israel formed an alliance around 2009.  This allowed the Israel Magna camera to be installed at Fukishima.  This camera was actually a gun type nuke which blew up Fukishima Daichi.  Israel holds Japan's choke chain.  SEE: www.jimstonefreelance.com

2: The "six million" figure is totally grabbed from the mystical hat of kabbalah, and existed long long before they tried to fit that number to the WW2 deaths.  Maybe you are fully stupid, and d not know that "holocaust" means burnt offering?  I suppose you are also too lazy to research how far before WW2 the "six million" number is used by the holocausters long before WW2, they had that number in mind for occult purposes.

3: The plain fact is that Hitler/Shicklegruber was a Sabbatean Marcher Lord for the UKZionists, one of whom was Kaiser himself who visited Israel long before Shicklegruber populated it for the Zionists that he worked for.  FACE FACTS: Without Hitler and Himmler, you would have no State of Israel.  That is who founded it, got war reparations from Germany, etc.

renf, please do keep posting, because it is fun to have an example like you, empty skull but mouth full of bile.  Anyway, like I said, everyone who is informed, know that the Israel mafia holds Japan by the throat and they will blow up more nuke plants if they need to.  That is the reason Japan shut ALL nuke plants down for a while.  Isn't that odd?  It had nothing to do with the GE Fukishima plant being able to spontaneously explode, that's a bullshit cover story.

If true facts of conspiracy between nations and true facts about collaboration between Rome and the rabbis is upsetting to you, your only choice is to burn hotter in anger.  Nobody denies that Judaists died in WW2, but it is you who needs the data to fit your mind.  You cannot alter the past but you ignore it at your peril.
Calm down and get a grab, you do really read too much baseless conspiracy theories. Jews are behind Fukushima? Come on, you can't be serious, you've just lost all credibility there.
It's true that some conspiracy theories have a bit of truth but it's actually people like you who make people who think otherwise than MSM assimilated to mentally ill nuts like you.
Maybe do you have something to say about reptilians controlling the world, are reptilians zionist too? I bet they are!

6 million was indeed the number of Jews reported in the area of Pale of settlement, so what? There were 6 million there and more Jews outside of it all around Europe as well.
Jews killed were reported at nearly 6 million, and that's only the lowest estimation. Keep in mind that these areas notably in Poland and Baltic states were most of Jews lived where completely under Nazi control hence most of Jews living there were slain.
Honestly I don't care about the number, only insane people like you care about that figure, it seems so important to you apparently.
What matters most is not the number but the event itself and the cruelty involved.

Also for that last statement, stop turning the situation around, you hate Israel yet you support those who forced Jews to move out of Europe and create a state of their own.
Yes probably there would have been no need for creating the state of Israel if idiotic antisemites like you weren't spreading rumors and propaganda.
In fact, the more you hate Jews the more you make Israel a legitimate state.
Theorically, Israel should have been created only after the Messiah returns and Jews would have had waited for that moment. However you gave Jews no choice but to create it.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:21:28 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 08:23:06 PM by hdbuck

I do advocate peace as long as the other counterpart wishes the same and it clearly isn't the case.
Funny how you changed your post, before the edit you were much more zealous.

Says the guy that openly support a (para)military group (cf. IDF in your signature)  Grin
Seriously tired of this BS, all about whining and arguing its the other's fault.
Oh and please enlighten me regarding why a guy like Jesus was crucified.

Talking about zealouness? You appear to wish death upon people the same way Nazis did. - of course i'd rephrase my thoughs as I wouldnt want to be sentenced to death by a bunch of fanatics.
You would blindly follow orders (if not give them) to "hunt down & prosecute" an identified group of people.
Well, seems no one learned anything outta WW2.

So much hate, for fuck sake.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:26:44 PM

[...]

Maybe do you have something to say about reptilians controlling the world, are reptilians zionist too? I bet they are!

[...]

You go straight to 'argument to the absurd', do you see?  It is you, who discussseth-not the topics and issues.  You simply MUST drag reptile wack stuff into it.  This is a ruse, like dragging a non existent corpse across a path, to conceal ones self.  For the record: I am known on ATS, GLP and LOP as 'threadkiller prime' haha, I just made that name up.

Well anyway, for the record no, I don't buy the Icke-type conspiracy where one estimates humans to be aliens in disguise.  Indeed, I would sssay thisss: Even if I were standing face-to-face with a human who wasss reptilian inside, I would still have to afford him the dignity and courtesy of what maybe say Picard of the Next Generation TV show might do.

Haha, but it is so predicatable that YOU have to dive into the stupidity-swamp.  Haha, you associate Shicklegruber's history with reptiles?  Haw haw, no I don't believe that.  But frankly, maybe what is important is not so much "dur hur reptilians" but instead, VAMPIRES, which I DO believe in.

Oh yes, and since this thread is in the Service section and Markets and so forth, I am quite ready to discuss vampires at all levels of discussion.  Vampirism is debt.  Perpetual generational debt.  That's how the vampire class lives: By sucking the blood of the Goxxed/robbed class, and generally just being leeches on the working class.  NOTICE YE ALL that vampire genre of movies, never really delve into religion?  You do not see bible stories with vampires behind them.  Haha, because in the bible, the vampires are plainly described.  It is their love of money and making money off the temple, that provokes Jesus' ire.  He rode in on a donkey, to make fun of them.  He was saying that a King (the King of his time, not Bar Kochba) is simply just another piece of merchandise.  Haha, to me it is obvious to see that Jesus was a vampire hunter.

But anyway, no, I don't believe in reptiles.  But I do know my WW2 history far better than you.  In fact, I fully challenge you in this thread, to match your knowledge of WW2 against mine.  I guarantee you will lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: