Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

Do you have a softcap and hardcap? For the exchange, this is important. You need some kind of reserve capital to operate with options and to insure deposits.
I think that this information will appear a little later, closer to the beginning of the ICO process. I do not think that for a project of such a high level will be a problem to collect software cap.

I checked the stats and rankings on sites like Icobench and others like it, and the project has an average rating of 3.8-3.9 it is quite smaller than I expected. I think Cryptocoin should has biger scores
you can not trust these estimates on such sites, on these sites specifically put low estimates to demand money from the project for a high estimate, it has long been known to many
Usually ICObench want to hire advisers and to put good reviews there. Thats why it usually the rating is not so good there. We do not like to pay money for advisers posts
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic

Naturally. The longer the fall of the market lasts and the lower the coins fall, the greater the chances that as many people as possible will not survive, and they will sell their coins at any price.
It is a pity that because of this, people and promising projects like Cryptocoin INSURANCE are suffering.

There were a lot of coins on the market that disappeared during the past dump. However, there were worthwhile projects that could not collect soft cap or get into exchange listing, but I think that due to the fact that the market is now recovering, this does not a threat for Cryptocoin

I look in both eyes but I do not see the recovery of the market. On the contrary, yesterday there was another drop of almost 10%. All these falls are not on the hands of people who want to make investments.
You saw that the stocks market went down yesterday. This is the main trend on all markets and traders do not want to loose and convert everything in dollars
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

What about Airdrop? Do you plan to spend the near future? As far as I know, this is a very effective marketing move, to attract the community.
Yes. Now we starded a bounty company. Sonn we will launch airdrop for our supporters
Are you already know the exact date of Airdrop start? I would like to participate, because the project for me personally looks very promising.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.

You're right. Big money in the crypto market has corrupted people. Sometimes it is better to do a trade than to work as a programmer. The difference in income can be significant.

I hope that we will live to stabilize the market and then the earnings will become permanent and regular.

I regret that I did not go to study as a programmer. Now I could participate in the creation of new exchanges and other interesting projects.

I am currently studying in the legal profession, but I am very interested in programming, especially in the development of blockchains or writing smart-contracts on solidity. Thanks to such projects I understand how important it is.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

What about Airdrop? Do you plan to spend the near future? As far as I know, this is a very effective marketing move, to attract the community.
Yes. Now we starded a bounty company. Sonn we will launch airdrop for our supporters
Are you already know the exact date of Airdrop start? I would like to participate, because the project for me personally looks very promising.
Airdrop will be but a little bit later. Please wait for the official news in this thread
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Developers are not afraid of a bad market situation. They are sure that their project is interesting to a lot of people. Thanks largely to this quality, they deserve my praise and trust.

ICO statistics show that investment in projects is falling with the market falling. During the growth of the market grow even very bad projects. During the fall of the market, even the best projects suffer. I hope this does not touch CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE.

According to the rapid development of Cryptocoin, I do not think that it ha a lack of investment. This project has good ratings so don’t worries.

I worry about the project because of the market situation. Whatever the project and how many prospects he has. If the situation on the market is set to fall, then this will not add investors to the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project.
the market situation is bad now, the growth trend is not expected, the market continues to go down, thereby scaring investors
I do not know the reason why the price of bitcoin today dropped? is it because of the statement from the Chinese government that they can kill bitcoin? this will prevent new investors from joining a new ICO such as the Cryptocoin
indeed, today's drop in bitcoin and all other coins was very unpleasant,and alarming that the market will go down again
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

I have a main job, a family and two children. All my free time is spent on them. I spend a little on cryptocurrencies.

To earn in some industry you need to spend time on training and familiarization. Without studying the cryptocurrency market, you will not be able to earn good money.

You are right in saying that it is necessary to study the industry which you want to deal with. I spend enough time studying projects that are promising for investment. But my family is most important to me, so my first time is family time.
It seems to me that it is not a question of spending absolutely all your  time on studying a crypt, but I am sure that in order to succeed in trading you need to learn a lot..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

I understand this better than you. But I always profit more than losses. Sometimes even profits are several times greater than losses. But I do not risk losing all my money.

I told you how I would do if I were you. Probably you like your strategy much more than mine. I am glad that you can earn this way.

Immediately it is clear that you have not done so once. Investing all your money in one project is a very big risk. It is always necessary to divide your capital into several projects. This is a normal risk reduction practice.
It seems to me that asset diversification is the right tactic for both trading and investing. I think that you can not risk it even if you are very confident in the project.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

In Icobench it is written that Cryptocoin project is registered in Avganistan. I did not know about it. Someone had experience of participation in projects of this country?

Found someone to listen to. Read the white paper. Or ask the project developers to tell where they have registered their company.

In white paper and on the project website there is no information about where the company is registered. I think that this is most likely some kind of offshore. So now, most projects are doing to avoid problems with the law.
You can ask the administrator of the telegramm channel or this topic.
Developers are required to provide all information about the company. Otherwise, they have no right to demand from investors any documents for the kyc procedure
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

In Icobench it is written that Cryptocoin project is registered in Avganistan. I did not know about it. Someone had experience of participation in projects of this country?

Found someone to listen to. Read the white paper. Or ask the project developers to tell where they have registered their company.

In white paper and on the project website there is no information about where the company is registered. I think that this is most likely some kind of offshore. So now, most projects are doing to avoid problems with the law.

Excuse me. It seemed to me that the white paper has all the answers. I did not want to mislead you. Let's wait for the admin response.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Well, you are a sly one. Do you want to, instead of the developers of the project, I made you bonuses from early investment? Are you ready to share the profit with me later?

Not me, but you convince me not to wait, but to invest right away. That is why I suggest you interest me in the purchase.

You understood me wrong. I said that I will invest immediately from the beginning of ICO. Because I have already decided on this.
I have no fear that the project will not collect at least 500 thousand dollars.

I will closely monitor the fundraising project, if I understand that everything is going according to plan - I will also participate. But the fact that you want to set an example to the rest of the people is commendable.

Thank you. I will definitely send you a confirmation of my transactions so that you will be convinced of my words.
saveeege

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Well, you are a sly one. Do you want to, instead of the developers of the project, I made you bonuses from early investment? Are you ready to share the profit with me later?

Not me, but you convince me not to wait, but to invest right away. That is why I suggest you interest me in the purchase.
Over the past six months, I have lost most of the money on unsuccessful investments, but judging by the documentation of the project and its purpose, this time everything will be awesome) has
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic

Naturally. The longer the fall of the market lasts and the lower the coins fall, the greater the chances that as many people as possible will not survive, and they will sell their coins at any price.
It is a pity that because of this, people and promising projects like Cryptocoin INSURANCE are suffering.

There were a lot of coins on the market that disappeared during the past dump. However, there were worthwhile projects that could not collect soft cap or get into exchange listing, but I think that due to the fact that the market is now recovering, this does not a threat for Cryptocoin

I look in both eyes but I do not see the recovery of the market. On the contrary, yesterday there was another drop of almost 10%. All these falls are not on the hands of people who want to make investments.
You saw that the stocks market went down yesterday. This is the main trend on all markets and traders do not want to loose and convert everything in dollars

The development team is now more than ever closely watching the cryptocurrency market. The overall growth of the market would very well help to collect large sums of money during ICO.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.

So I explain to some people that for promising projects there is no need to make bonuses and discounts - so they will collect the required amount of investment during ICO.
Bonuses during the initial stages of ICO are important, because at this time you need to attract investors, because the first of them are very at risk of investing money in a project that is just starting to develop
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

The drawdown began again on the market and I think that it will lasts about a month. I think that this may affect the success of ICO. But Cryptocoin is a pretty promising project.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

The drawdown began again on the market and I think that it will lasts about a month. I think that this may affect the success of ICO. But Cryptocoin is a pretty promising project.
regarding that no one knows when there will be a resurgence of the price of an ico. for sure we must be able to deal with all the conditions that exist. keep calm don't panic and clever in taking advantage of opportunities that arise

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Developers are required to provide all information about the company. Otherwise, they have no right to demand from investors any documents for the kyc procedure
This project is registered in Russia, Icobench made a mistake, but after the appeal of the team members they fixed it. I know that quite a lot of investors are skeptical of Russian projects ..
saveeege

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

you have an interesting conversation) One investor persuades another to invest) I advise you to read technical documentation. If you are at least a bit involved in crypt projects, you will notice it’s potential
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

admin for example if im insure 1btc on early jan 2018 price around 20k
so can i withdraw now with same value in usd after deduction for fee?

I am not an admin, but I will try to answer your question.
Options are usually traded for short periods of a few days or weeks. Trading options for more than a month is very risky and there is no point.
I realized that this means that you simply can not get an option on long term perspective. Most likely there will be a kind of limit.

This is not a limit. Trading an option for 1 month makes no sense. For a month in any case, the price of a coin can change and you will incur losses.
It turns out that it is better to take an option for at least 3-4 months? If not even  more. I’m not yet  figured out how they work ..
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

And I was sure of that. You do not see who and how to vote on the Internet. Perhaps the developers of the site themselves set their ratings whatever they want.
I am very pleased that CRYPTOCOIN does not chase ratings.

It seems to me now almost everyone understands that the ratings are not credible, so there’s no point buying them. If a project buys a rating for itself, then this should arouse suspicion.
Nowadays, a lot of rating resources put out ratings that are not objective and mostly paid, lots of polls on exchanges are also falsified. Do not trust them..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: