Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

For the most part of the year, what we have seen in cryptocurrency market as been anything but bullish market. There are of course occasional bounces in price, but those increase are short lived.
Yes for those in this market long ago the price is still bulling but those who invest in January this market is hell for them. Imagine investing at January at the price of $19k then drop at $6.5 as of today. I don't know what they are doing right now but i know the feels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

Once BTC breaks out, you'll get your faster rise and then some. There are billions on the sidelines waiting to get into crypto when that happens.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

So far, the market is in a stable state, or rather relatively stable, but for the cryptocurrency market this state can be considered stable. Perhaps in October will begin growth and it would be very good, because then there will be a chance for a partial recovery of the market this year, but so far it is only a pitchfork on the water.

kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

The bulls are back with aggression, and they start moving faster. But to the present market is still to a certain extent. Need more information on the market with the more positive news. The amount of data is minimal. More needs to be a more stable market.

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

The bulls are back with aggression, and they start moving faster. But to the present market is still to a certain extent. Need more information on the market with the more positive news. The amount of data is minimal. More needs to be a more stable market.

Bull weren't visible maybe this year, we can expect not to see a fast pace transition in market, a little growth every now and then is what will going to happen,but still better than red.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Doesn't seem like it. A lot of these coins are still suffering and having further decline in their prices. This doesn't seem like a bull run to me. More like the bear days are still reigning, and this is really getting frustrating for so many at this point. I'm really hoping that all of these will be over soon, and the prices will be back to normal again.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Of course, the bulls will come back and the market will go up again, but when exactly it remains the most likely secret!)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
At present, most people's enthusiasm for investment in cryptocurrency has not risen. Please be patient, the bull market will definitely come.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
The growth of the cryptocurrency market will be vseravno. We expect it to grow already in these last months of this year. However, many already agree that by the end of this year one cannot expect a substantial growth in the market. After such a long period of stagnation, Bitcoin is unlikely to be able to quickly grow in value. Therefore, if growth will be, it is not as significant as we expected earlier. Some believe that the return of Bitcoin to the price of $ 20,000 can occur no earlier than in a year or two. I think it will be sooner.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

Unfortunately, until now there have been no signs of returning bullrun. Even though this is a green market, the market situation is also often red, and prices are still as usual. Be patient to wait with great heart .. Huh
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

They are coming likek their tun is coming as well. The future bull run will be very profitable if it will be here. People are not sure about its being here that I can't understand.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Most likely, a new bullish trend appears. And soon we will see a big pump. It remains to wait for 2019.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

My answer to this is "NO" the bulls aren't back yet, we all are still hoping with high expectation, some speculations have began to say by November this year we will see the Bull-run but I doubt if that will happen this year.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

It is still too early to talk about the return of the bull in the market. Some changes in the price and occurs, but so far it is not much like a bullish market. Perhaps by the end of the year the bull will lead the market
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Actually there are many possibilities in addressing the current market situation. When the market is red, it would be better to get some altcoins that we might be able to buy at fairly cheap prices. With the hope that there will be a wide opportunity for price jumps. That's what I'm observing for now.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

I didn't smell any Bulls, and there was no good news indicating that Bulls will arrive this year. If you still need an hope, next year Bitcoin ETF may be an opportunity.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Altough i am starting to feel more postive about the market sitaution the last day bump was becasue of USDT and their problems thus it could very short lived, I am waiting to see how the next week will play out, i think that there is a good chnace that we have seen the bottom and bulls are around the corner.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I really want to feel hopeful about the soon beginning of bull season, and try not to lose hope. But I am kind of tired of just waiting. I just don't have much hope for that the bull starts in this year.
yhieniehy

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

It was all short. The market deceived us again. Honestly, I’ve stopped believing in the rise in the price of cryptocurrency. Most likely, it will fluctuate in the current ranges.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

The bear market is not over yet, so it’s too early to speak of a growing market, because the situation hasn’t improved yet!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: