Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

The bill market will come soon in December this year. We should invest in the cryptocurrency market now before price start to increase and take benefit.
I'm hoping that your correct with your prediction that we can have a bull next month. Although I can't see any good sign for a bull to come but I'm hoping for the best in this technology. I think the market is now ready as those weak hands had been out due to continues bearish trend. Maybe by early next year we can see any progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

The bull is still nowhere to be found and the bear is still much around. The crypto market suffer another setback when the price of the bitcoin drop sharply to $5400. Some traders predict that its price will slide further before bouncing back. This a bad news for those who have been waiting for the bullrun this month.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

The bill market will come soon in December this year. We should invest in the cryptocurrency market now before price start to increase and take benefit.
I'm hoping that your correct with your prediction that we can have a bull next month. Although I can't see any good sign for a bull to come but I'm hoping for the best in this technology. I think the market is now ready as those weak hands had been out due to continues bearish trend. Maybe by early next year we can see any progress.

Tremendous amount of crypto assets must probably been sold because of the sudden dump of its price. Some are still wondering what caused the issue but this isn't the first time that it happens. Normally, when there is a a sudden dump there is always a big chance that it will have also a pump. But then again, everyone is confident that in 2019 we can see a better price of cryptocurrencies.
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

I think that bulls already began their advancement on the 14-th of November. It was the biggest fall of prices for all the year. Hope bulls are going to increase prices soon.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Many predict that bullrun will come back, but the exact timing is unknown, so we need to be patient, only patient to show us the interest and power. death will increase
growth will be back in December. everything talks about it. December is filled with good news and it will excite the market

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
Lighthouze (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Many predict that bullrun will come back, but the exact timing is unknown, so we need to be patient, only patient to show us the interest and power. death will increase
growth will be back in December. everything talks about it. December is filled with good news and it will excite the market

Again, there are no guarantees this will happen by any chance considering the fact that there was massive sell off in last two days. A lot was about the months leading to the end of the year, and rather than see a surge, we've gone down even further. So, again there's no guarantees December will be any different and the sooner people cut down their high hopes the better for their sanity.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
I also see how they returned for dominance, while everything is bad and there is nothing to indicate a correction or even an attempt at improvement.

offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

I don't know, when the green days come back. This infinity bull just make me so regret and sad. Now times will make everybody so freaking out.

PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Will the bulls come back? I think the bulls are always between us. Just waiting for the right place and time. When people get tired of this market, the bulls will come back. More precisely, they'il come out. Actually, it's all between us. And they keep following us. I'm sure of that. Big brother's watching us Cheesy

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

Surely, bearish market is still dominant at this moment. The market value of cryptos are still on continuous downfall which makes their market value to reach their deepest and ofcourse causes huge profit loss. Given that no recovery still is happening, hplding is the only thing which is advisable in order to not completely lose profit.

rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

No, bulls aren't back. they are just making a bull trap and people lose money on this trap.
In reality crypto market is going even lower than 5500 for btc
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I do not have such optimism. I think about the growth of the market, but not earlier than the beginning of next year. Even this date, it is optimistic. Although anything can happen. The rise last December was a surprise to many.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

I do not have such optimism. I think about the growth of the market, but not earlier than the beginning of next year. Even this date, it is optimistic. Although anything can happen. The rise last December was a surprise to many.
Cryptocurrency always gives us unexpected surprises and is never certain, and this year is proof that cryptocurrency does not always grow every year because this year is probably the worst year, and until now there has been no sign of a bullrun movement for the end of this year.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Bullrun is hard to come back to because this market is unpredictable, so I think we should not get involved if we are not sure, the risk will be high.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

First Bitcoin is approved, so the bulls are back in business. Also a great version of an etf, because actual crypto is purchased when triggered;

The fund automatically allocates crypto distributions based on their performance in market cap rankings. When you buy the stock, market makers buy the equivalent amount of cryptos – according to the distribution – and send it to a custodian for safe keeping.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/11/17/switzerland-green-lights-worlds-first-crypto-etf-to-be-listed-next-week
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Definitely not! Bulls aren't coming back untill Bakkt is approved. There are still chances for this event won't happen.
That's why I am unsure about bull market
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

Current market condition should be the living proof that we should not celebrate early or we should not considered  a hype if the market suddenly become green after a long falldown as we don't know if that the green is just a trap by the big whales so that many people will be attracted to invest again. Sell high and buy it low is the big whales nature of earning so beware.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

Still, We don't have any clear idea about the market situation because the price of the coins kept declining which makes many investors lose their value. I don't see any bull market going on in this year, but for everything, we have to wait and see until the market starts recovering we will be in great loos.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Not sure how it's with you, but lately looks like the bears are back. The Market is starting to slowly move down again and it could be that there would be no bulls at all as  everyone has lost their hope.

It seems that no hope for this year as we don't see any sign of a bulls coming to make a good rally. Although I'm still optimistic that this could bounce back and we need much patience to wait for that.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Bullrun is hard to come back to because this market is unpredictable, so I think we should not get involved if we are not sure, the risk will be high.
if you compare risk and profit, now is a great time for investment and you don’t need to be afraid. risk will be justified

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: