Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
seikalord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

I cant see any sign of the bulls coming in this last quarter of this year. It seems sad how every crypto people expecting for a bullrun to come but even the shadow of it cannot be found. Maybe next year is the year for all of us crypto enthusiasts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

At this moment I think we are still in bearish market. Although its a bit of relief to see market trend going up again. But as we know cryptocurrency it can change drastically at anytime. Still it is a good sign that it going green again hoping it would continue until bullish market.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Looking at the situation on the crypto market today I think that nowadays we are still on the bear market, but very soon it is more likely that this situation will come to an end, because there are good news about the future of the Bitcoin.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

When things start to give you confidence, and everything goes out when you look at coinmarketcap at this point when everything turns red. Things start to get worse, and investors become fearful again after the hopes come.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

I want to believe in it, but it is hardly possible to do it, for various reasons, the most probably the main reason is Bitcoin stabilization, or rather its decline in price, a new dump has now started, I hope that this will not last for a long time and we will start our growth again.
Meletix

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Bulls will return in several months. A price more will fall to cryptocurrency. I will wait and I want to buy cryptocurrency at low price.

oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

I think that it's too early to talk abount the new wave of bullrun. We need to wait until the end of this year. THe gwoth will begin in Q1 2019.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

I think that it's too early to talk abount the new wave of bullrun. We need to wait until the end of this year. THe gwoth will begin in Q1 2019.
I also think that this year we may not wait the bull market, in 2019 it is more likely that the increase will start,  and I am more than sure that it will not be fast.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

The bull market even have not start yet. I think there won't be any bull market for this year.
If we see the market price trend in this year, it is different from past years of crypto market.
so, i wont expecting any bull market for this year, just holding my good coins until next years.
Do not forget that the post was written 2 months ago, you need to take this into account.

Fully share your point of view. I think that the next big pamp should be expected only in 2019.
I hope that by December we will be able to see the mark of $ 10,000. And before the holidays, people will have a good opportunity to earn.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

I want to quickly stop these sad predictions from reading that I have heartburn. A little more time we will all witness the resumption of the long-awaited bullish trend. I truly believe in it.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

there are no strong indications that the bulls are back.  but i think it will come slowly at first, then come in big next year.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

The bull market even have not start yet. I think there won't be any bull market for this year.
If we see the market price trend in this year, it is different from past years of crypto market.
so, i wont expecting any bull market for this year, just holding my good coins until next years.

Aren't you afraid that your coins will be useless after a year or two and new ones will replace them? The market is young and it will develop! So, I wouldn't hold coins during a long period of time!
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

I'm not sure that's the appropriate term, but it's already obvious that there is growth where it should be.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Not sure how it's with you, but lately looks like the bears are back. The Market is starting to slowly move down again and it could be that there would be no bulls at all as  everyone has lost their hope.

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

the downward trend always occurs almost every month. this shows the same pattern, grows temporarily then comes down again, and so on. and I'm sure it will continue the following month
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Not sure how it's with you, but lately looks like the bears are back. The Market is starting to slowly move down again and it could be that there would be no bulls at all as  everyone has lost their hope.

I also think that the bears came back. This is particularly evident on the charts. Yes, sometimes there are days when rates are rising, but a whole month bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies only cheaper. It just means that the bulls are not yet able to confront the bears.
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2341
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

It seems to me that the bulls are coming back
Read Michael Spenser's article where he predicts next bull run:
https://fortunejack.com/blog/article/cryptos_next_bull_run_is_nearly_here

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I think now all are waiting for final recover and long bullish run. I think autumn is a perfect time to invest and make big profits in the cryptocurrency market.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

We are very much waiting for the bulls, many are already starting to panic, because if will not start the market to grow this year, I see an even bigger decline, many will begin to sell all remaining assets. New investors and it is only necessary to start to sell for peanuts and they will come on the market at low cost, call all of nothing to sell, soon the market will begin to grow, believe me.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I think the market is at the cross road now because the price is yet to cross the resistance of $7000 for more than two months now. I think the issue is the SEC delaying the ETF announcement is hampering on the much expected  market rally for the last quarter of the year. There is also the Chinese  angle of launching a semi decentralized blockchain which nobody will predict the reaction of the market on this innovation by the Chinese government. We may not   be able to see the bulls so soon.      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: