Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Its too early to tell. The price is too low to consider bullish and the price movement is too slow as of the moment. I think one of the signs of a bullish market will be an aggressive movement and it should be upwards. When btc hits $8000 USD, I think it is the only time I can consider it the start of the bull market. I'm just waiting for it to happen and you must make sure that you won't miss it as well.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

I hope they are coming back now. We are in the iast period of 2018. All year we see downward trends, its time to see some upward trend and green days. I know its not impossible, we all need just some time to see higher prices Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

It is very good that people are already beginning to understand that many bulls are indeed in the most advantageous situation, because the market shows that it has already collected the volume that will be of interest to many investors.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Some movements, like the bull of the bull. But I don't know how long to wait for the bull before the good news for Bitcoin.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

There’s not a need to worry about the bull run or the bear run
we are now in the reality of situation of things
Bitcoin price is 6,500$ either bullish or bearish
It’s a fair fixed price

Let’s just ascertain Etherum solidity as well
And we are fine
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I think the market will be stable for atleast a couple of more years until halving of bitcoin and then. We will see a massive bull run start

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

I hope that in the future they will return and we will again be able to earn well on it, but still it seems to me that this year we will not see growth

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

It's really hard to say first when you think that bulls are back. It always starts gradually and then starts to speed up with some speed bumps ahead until we brake the previous ath total marketcap. Next, we have to see how the people react.

Will we keep climbing, let's say Bitcoin 50k usd or will we start panic selling when we reach 800bln usd total marketcap.
Only time will tell.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

I also think so. if you look at today's chart the market has a chance for Bullish. so wait and be patient, because soon there will be a big change that will happen
Not yet the end for bearish. But we've got some news today.

Bitcoin Price Unexpectedly Rises to $6,600, as Market Adds $5 Billion in Hours

If this activity continue to happen most of the time, we will see the bull ASAP. But there are day traders that are good with taking profit whenever there's an additional market cap.

yes you are right, if this incident continues I believe bull will happen this month. considering the experience of the past year, I have great hopes that October will be the turning point of the trend.

i think this october the market starts to bullish, the market was oversold
we just need some sentiment then market growing so fast  Grin
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

I still can not sure is that the bulls is back now, the market are still unstable in this moment, this is not the first time the market is growing little and after that is drop more, if it keeps the increase in next week, I am happy to see the market is recovering.

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

No, the bulls didn't come back. Now we see a relatively stable picture after the fall. Cryptocurrencies are kept at the same level, with small fluctuations. But I hope that by the end of this year we will see a big jump in prices.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Traction is there. Expect the prices to go through the roof by May.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

I am sure that from November we will see a good growth and it will last about a month. be sure to fix your profit and wait for points to enter next time

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
we cannot totally say that the  bull run is back, although it is what we all wished for but so far it has not been really stable. Hopefully in the coming months on this year, I wish things will turn out the way we expected.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

It is too early to say that the bulls have returned to the market, but I think that they are already near and are ready to do this in the near future.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Don't be so optimistic, many experts predict that this bear market will last for 1-3 years, so we have to prepare for long-term battles. Maybe when you wake up one day, the bull is coming.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Don't be so optimistic, many experts predict that this bear market will last for 1-3 years, so we have to prepare for long-term battles. Maybe when you wake up one day, the bull is coming.

Hahaha that's true and t will be less disappointing if we assume there will not be any bill market this year rather than having too much of expectations from the expected bull market at the end of this year and I think market is stabilizing itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Hahaha that's true and t will be less disappointing if we assume there will not be any bill market this year rather than having too much of expectations from the expected bull market at the end of this year and I think market is stabilizing itself.
This is true, but there are still many of newcomers who are "convinced" that the bull will arrive at the end of the year. Although this is my expectation, the rational analysis tells me that the cryptocurrency situation is very bad this year, and maybe next year not very good too.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal

Do you relly belive that? It sounds like beginning of a bad joke: A Californian, Russian and Emirat are sitting on a plane ...
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

For the most part of the year, what we have seen in cryptocurrency market as been anything but bullish market. There are of course occasional bounces in price, but those increase are short lived.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: