Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

What bulls? Where to return? Do you believe that some bulls own world exchange rates? Bulls and bears are animals. They will go where they want people. PEOPLE are those who own global finances. Take it easy and watch the game.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

I also think so. if you look at today's chart the market has a chance for Bullish. so wait and be patient, because soon there will be a big change that will happen
Not yet the end for bearish. But we've got some news today.

Bitcoin Price Unexpectedly Rises to $6,600, as Market Adds $5 Billion in Hours

If this activity continue to happen most of the time, we will see the bull ASAP. But there are day traders that are good with taking profit whenever there's an additional market cap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

The market situation in recent days seems to be a bit like a bull market return. But we can't be too optimistic, because this has happened several times before, but every time it is actually just a temptation.

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

In my opinion, the bulls are still too early to wait, it seems to me that even the market shows it to us, because there are no positive trends!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Unfortunately, the bull market may not reappear this year. Many investors and hunters are expecting the arrival of the bull market, but the current market is so depressed!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

Bulls in any case return to the market, there can be a perpetual bear market. The main question is when exactly this will happen. Opinions are very divided on this issue. Someone thinks that at the end of autumn we will see a market reversal. Others believe that not before spring.
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

The bulls are gradually getting back to the market. almost every coin is turning into the positive price in the market and this is really a good start for october.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

I think it back a little but not totally. Some major coins are still on the dip of their prices so that I cannot still considered it that the bulls are back even some coins are pumping right now. I think it is still better for now to hold our coins and maybe the bulls will totally run in the December 2018. So just be patient !

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

in a sense you can say that the "bulls" never left the market! and the bull runs have been happening all around us. but sometimes it is harder to see them because we are too caught up with some coins that we are bag holding. for example if you check out coinmarketcap full list of 2000 altcoins you can see that every day they are pumping a bunch of them with huge volumes. so they have not left the market. they are just elsewhere.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Not soon. Will wait for so far all bought cryptocurrency people will sell. Manipulations of the market of cryptocurrencies are very strong now.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

From my point of view, bul run will back in December-January or when institutionnal investors will come to market...
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

Nope, this is too early since many people are just expecting it then maybe the big whales are prolonging the next bull run since they don't want other investors join the ride.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

I see a trend towards stability in the crypto market. In the coming months, the market will be filled with investment and without any jerks will go up. Waiting for a crypto market to give a gift for the New Year.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

They are not back just yet, the fluctuations are still from people selling and once the bulls start getting in it will be very obvious due to the large fluctuations that we will see in the market. It is still way too early now for us to start expecting the bulls to put their money in it, they will most likely time it to the time when the people are more likely to invest so the price can go even upwards

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

I think bitcoin will move higher towards the ending of the month.
October has been bullish month for bitcoin... not so for alts... lets see...
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Unfortunately, the bull market may not reappear this year. Many investors and hunters are expecting the arrival of the bull market, but the current market is so depressed!

Come on mate in trading anything can happen over a night you cannot say as it is like the bull run will not  appear this time. Just now the last quarter of the year has started wait and see how it works. Patience prevails.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

I also think so. if you look at today's chart the market has a chance for Bullish. so wait and be patient, because soon there will be a big change that will happen
Not yet the end for bearish. But we've got some news today.

Bitcoin Price Unexpectedly Rises to $6,600, as Market Adds $5 Billion in Hours

If this activity continue to happen most of the time, we will see the bull ASAP. But there are day traders that are good with taking profit whenever there's an additional market cap.

yes you are right, if this incident continues I believe bull will happen this month. considering the experience of the past year, I have great hopes that October will be the turning point of the trend.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

The market is extremely unstable at present. Especially in the ETH market, the change is very big. This shows that people are less and less confident in encryption. Someone analyzed. Bear market lasts for at least 1-2 years. I think we need to be patient and wait for the market to recover.

There is really a big changes since the bull are taking rest this year, prices drops from over 70% from the early months of the year. Don't worry speculation of investors and trader will bring back the bull because speculation is the core of the bitcoin, it is where the price are coming like a source of energy. Hopefully bearish market will end as soon as possible.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

Market is still at lowest point but hope in Q4 at any time market can give us surprise as at the moment only good news are coming so be patient and wait for the moments.

tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

I don't they are back. The market has been pretty stable and might go sideways for sometime before having a major shift. I've learned not to be too optimistic. Everyday someone comes up saying it's a bull run and then it's not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: