Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

We can't say that the bull market is back for now until we see significant big breakouts of most recent all time high prices on chart. Sometimes it seems as if we have a breakout candle only for the bears to invalidate it.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
The market rebounded at the end of September, but as October began, more and worse things happened that made the bear market return. I hope that after the end of October and November start to return I believe there will be many surprises for us.
It is not clearly visible which surprises will be exactly for us . I'd like to believe that BTC will grow till 15 thousand. But I think that by the end of the year we will see how it will fall down till 5 thousand.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

We can't say that the bull market is back for now until we see significant big breakouts of most recent all time high prices on chart. Sometimes it seems as if we have a breakout candle only for the bears to invalidate it.
Of course, there are some prominent moments when the cryptocurrency market wants to verify the transfer, but something prevents it. I don’t understand what forces the cryptocurrency market controls, and why, despite the development of the cryptocurrency world, the market is still in a bad state.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

Everyone is still waiting, we can see that the price of Bitcoin remains stable in the range of $ 6400. Are people still waiting for ETF decisions? I can only guess. Good or bad ETF decisions later, I think it will affect the price of bitcoin because fundamental aspects are very important in price increases.

Even so, I think the increase in Bitcoin will not be as high as at the end of 2017, and if it goes down I expect prices to be around $ 5500.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

Yes we can not deny the mere fact situation of market today, fluctuation is now we are facing. And some are waiting for the good condition to be. And yes, i am too, and i do believed that bulls are back before to end this 2018. Chances are big because it is just the start of the last quarter which bulls expected much to rapidly high.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
einfach

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

well it seems the bulls are yet to make its hero comeback, but maybe next year will be the greatest year of crypto world. We never knew but it is possible. Lets hope and pray for it.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

Bulls will return anyway, but this won't happen in October,  and maybe not this year. What you call a green market is just a movement of assets in one and the same amount of money. A real bull reversal hasn't happened, so it's better not to enter the market, just wait!

vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

Bulls to return not soon. It is not necessary to wait for them in it or next month. Wait for arrival of bulls on the market of cryptocurrency through half of year.

Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

unequivocally once they return it is not known exactly when. just wait and everything will be fine

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

I think that the market will not grow this year. It may increase a little, but it will be a drop of water in the desert.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

Its hard to say bullish momentum already back. I hope it really happen but market cap value still at $200billions. But many good altcoin rising the price and hopely its altseason
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

At this moment the crypto market chart are quite stagnant, let see how it will be after ETF news are. When SEC Approved or not I think the marketcap vallue change of this field are not so significant compared to the last years.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

At this moment the crypto market chart are quite stagnant, let see how it will be after ETF news are. When SEC Approved or not I think the marketcap vallue change of this field are not so significant compared to the last years.

Its too early to say. I wouldn't think there will be sharp decline of prices but there will be new comers in the market as they will start to trust now that government has come.  There could be coiners that will not appreciate it but over all its going to be good for the adoption of crypto. I would really be concern of KYC and which exchanges will be used when this happen. Maybe decentralized Exchange I guess will be preferred.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Me, too, aren that today some coin is rising in growth. And the market begins to show a small increase. Let's see how it ends
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

No one can accurately predict the future of the growing. However, the market began to revive in the green corridors. I propose to follow the state of the market until the new year. I think there will be more and more climbs that will occur simultaneously and widely.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

The bull market even have not start yet. I think there won't be any bull market for this year.
If we see the market price trend in this year, it is different from past years of crypto market.
so, i wont expecting any bull market for this year, just holding my good coins until next years.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

I think not yet because there are still lots of altcoins which values aren't increasing so the market should recover first before the bulls run.

Still, the bulls cannot beat the bears. The market is fluctuating. It seems to me that it is even sleeping most of the time. I guess it will wake up this winter, close to January of the coming 2019 year.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

In general, the market is turning in the hands of large whales. I'm sure everyone knows. That is why it is not too heralded the bull's future. I think that no one will come as soon as they wait, and I think it will be short.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

I think the market will not soon return to green, and even more so when it happens it is not known whether we will see the same growth as it was last year!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

Some are still optimistic that there will be bull run this year. I am of the opinion that if there won't be a bullish market, at least we will have a spike in price. The prices of coins will rise before the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: