Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

I hope that today we are witnessing the beginning of the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that a full recovery will happen too quickly but still.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

I think it is too early to talk about it. Trading volumes are growing not so much to talk about the return of the bulls.
Yes I agree on that it is too early to tool about bull run, we need to enjoy on grabbing a great big opportunity to buy some more coin in a very low amount of capital. I believe that bull run will really takes its place but we cannot really predict the exact time on when it will start, only one thing is certain today and that is the opportunity of the huge dip. So I suggest to buy more coin for good.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Trading volumes low.Global reset is upon us,moreover btc moving only left and right still not finding proper support to bounce back.I guess we need to hold our nerves because it may take more days than we can expect.Whales are also on their backfoot waiting for some major announcements.The more panic means the more return and that is what it had been in the past.So Patience is the only weapon for us right now.Wishing everyone to get at least double what they invested.Cheers enjoy the bearish market and get more crypto.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

I still see those bulls in the market but they are inside the cage!
We need to wait more time for the keeper to let the bull run.
I wish we can see it before this year ends.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

I think it's time to enter the bull season. For more than a year, investing is difficult and makes us lose money. I think that this situation will not continue in this way and we will see the upward trend Smiley

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

I think not yet because there are still lots of altcoins which values aren't increasing so the market should recover first before the bulls run.

I see the coins that are not so valuable will die. Everyone can focus on the more potential coins. That is when the bull market returns.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

I don't think so, because in my opinion there will not be a bull run this year, because the 2017 bull run has happened so high and this year I am sure the bull run will not happen because in 2018 there is a price adjustment that happened for bull run in 2017.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

Still much time left with bakkt coming alongwith some bigger players and whales.Mainly the transactions going on now is OTC i.e. peer to peer so i guess its really hard for us to exactly assume what's going to come.Once in a while we see whales moving big amounts from wallets and the market is very quite simply moving left right and almost as if testing the trend and patience.Its only safer to hold strong coins because many projects will be dying out soon.Moreover many exchanges are delisting many coins.So only involve in strong and good projects.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

For now crypto is still difficult to get bulls back. Because the crypto situation is still very bad and not stable. If crypto conditions have improved it will be easier for Crypto to get bulls and immediately increase the coin market price. I hope that by the end of this year will soon get the bulls back.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

How come BTC didn't move a bit after tons of great and positive news the last days and the current situation of stocks, 5 months back BTC would be sitting with -20% of its value. The market has matured, just think about it. Bullish. If we end this day without a major dip, this will prove that BTC isn't tied to the price of stocks, which would be a HUGE thing that attracts new investor. Everyone is preparing for something big... hopefully for a hunt... of bears.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

Definitely I am sure that the bulls will return to the market. When bitcoin comes to change the direction of the course ! I think by the end of the year the growth will be, but you just need to be patient and wait !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Trading volumes low.Global reset is upon us,moreover btc moving only left and right still not finding proper support to bounce back.I guess we need to hold our nerves because it may take more days than we can expect.Whales are also on their backfoot waiting for some major announcements.The more panic means the more return and that is what it had been in the past.So Patience is the only weapon for us right now.Wishing everyone to get at least double what they invested.Cheers enjoy the bearish market and get more crypto.

Or sometimes you notice that a lot of altcoin before the pump, their volume is very small or quite low. That suggests it's the low price shark wants and they have enough coin to pump what they want.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

Might be some more time before the bulls are back. Some are holding some hope, there will be news on the topic of ETFs. As long as the market is not moving use the time to collect tokens at massive discounts.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
BUll run will be back in january 2019, i strongly believe about that and my prediction about the end of this year i think we will have same situation like now, market can rise more than 250B and will begin to rise in early Q1.

dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Unfortunately, they are not. There was a slight sign of a bullish market in August, but nothing rose great and now we are once again at the falling market. Someday this fall will stop and we will bounce back and achieve the new price records. We just need to be more patient.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

It is still too early to think that the bull has returned to the market, while there is only some trembling, or rather-fluctuations and they are insignificant. In my opinion, growth will begin only in 2019, and perhaps only by the end of it.
The bull run will be back soon and this bearish situation will come to an end. 2018 was the worst year for cryptocurrency and most of the investors lost their money due to huge dip in the price. Now there is little bit positive trend in the market, but still it will take more time to bull again. I don’t think that the market will bull like the previous year but still hope for growth.
Yes I agree Y2018 will be a worst year for those people who entered crypto at the peak of 2017 as they had suffer much lose on their investment if they get panic and sell them in losing price. Next year will be better than this year as this will be the turning point to bounce back after this bearish market.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

no. not at this momment. i have a huge premonition that the bull run we are expecting will not come in this year. yes the news are positive but it is always regarding on blockchain technology but not on altcoins or bitcoins.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Presently everything seems to be in a standstill, not reducing and not significantly increasing but I have hope that before December we would see a mad bull run.

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Well in my own point of view the things that are happening now basically is an indication that we still need to wait for more time. The bulls has not arrived yet. Patience is needed.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

The market rebounded at the end of September, but as October began, more and worse things happened that made the bear market return. I hope that after the end of October and November start to return I believe there will be many surprises for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: