Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
I think things could get better as we hope for a bull run at 4th quarter of this year, I do hope so because I never lose hope in investing coins at the cryptomarket.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Hope soon it will be. The BTC price stays stable at about $6000-6500. it strong indicator enough that market already finds the position to run in a bull. Hope November it will make clear.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

I believe that the bull trend will ever come back. But unfortunately, many analysts say that the market will not start going up until mid-2019.

Any specific news about the prediction? Guys kindly do not spread false rumours about the market. I agree that the market is still red but it doesn't mean it will not recover. No one knows the exact situation of now. Anything can happen over a night, believe in this.
it's true that we just need to be patient to wait because we will definitely return in time, we can only hope for the best in the future and cryptocurrency always happens suddenly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Honestly, I would not say that the market situation has changed, because all the coins do not even try to go up, they just stand still!
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

I Think that the bulls never bin away, they are always closer than you think. They just have taken a little pre-winter-sleep....be aware!
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

We can just assure that bulls is back when we, cryptousers, see the change with the market. It is good that we rely on statistics and charts that shows the progress and change about it. I hope bitcoin will increase again like the past year, and other altcoins as well.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

I think they are waiting silently now.. really sneaky =)

3 days ago when the prices suddenly rose, I thought it was a bull, but I'm wrong they are waiting for a bigger accent.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

Bull Market is not yet starting. I think that bullrun will no take much profit this year compared last year. But I hope that there will be a bull market in a last quarter of the year atleast 50% to make it even.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

everyone wants to see a bull market, but so far there are no prerequisites for this) for the bulls because they need some kind of support - news, investment injections, stability

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

I think the market doesn't increase too much, maybe only a few pumps but hopefully it's the beginning of a market increase
Endemicc

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

One day they will come back, but I think no one will know when.The only thing we have to do is not to sell the coins we still have.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

Bulls is far away from appearing. As you could see that number of coins that are falling hard deeper this year are gradually increasing which could be said that many are still hiding and wait  for the right time to roll their money again.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Some pumps does not automatically mean that bearish market has  ended. There are no signs for the bulls has arrived.
The market is is stagnation phase and it can last longer than we could expect.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

As far as I understand, the bulls have not yet returned, because the market is still at the bottom, and there are no reasons for growth
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

A lot of positive news is expected at the end of the year. This is both the launch of the bakkt exchange and the adoption of etf. So the bull market is just around the corner.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Now that the trading volume of many exchanges has begun to increase, this indicates that the bull market has gradually come.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

I think not yet because there are still lots of altcoins which values aren't increasing so the market should recover first before the bulls run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

I think it is too early to talk about it. Trading volumes are growing not so much to talk about the return of the bulls.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

im holding my pay cheque to buy in to the market now. hope i can have a great holiday next year.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

It is still too early to think that the bull has returned to the market, while there is only some trembling, or rather-fluctuations and they are insignificant. In my opinion, growth will begin only in 2019, and perhaps only by the end of it.
The bull run will be back soon and this bearish situation will come to an end. 2018 was the worst year for cryptocurrency and most of the investors lost their money due to huge dip in the price. Now there is little bit positive trend in the market, but still it will take more time to bull again. I don’t think that the market will bull like the previous year but still hope for growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: