Bitcoin Forum
March 05, 2021, 01:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 210123 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (633 posts by 23 users with 55 merit deleted.)
hv_

Activity: 1848
Merit: 828

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:00:32 AM

^ regulated and clean tracable scalable compliant money is getting sold...

Speaks for the actual intention of the community

Wait  this is what will change that in the long run

https://medium.com/@agora_icu/welcome-to-agora-44650625e28d

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alevlaslo

Activity: 1806
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:26:44 AM

the trend is very similar with this coin, so we are preparing for growth

hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

Trolls make those who understand PoW to really do the work. And find

https://old.reddit.com/r/bitcoincashSV/comments/bq1z09/can_someone_explain_this/eo0kakg/

pinpins

Activity: 965
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:31:29 AM

You can mine BitcoinSV at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u <YOURBSVWALLET> -p c=BSV,mc=BSV

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=BSV

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:00:59 PM

Mr chief ponzi talking ppl into next bubble to sell to greater fool

https://youtu.be/aq9XKNDGwXQ

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:25:28 PM

bitcoin SV remains my favourite over bitcoin cash because it is fast and transaction is quite simple and easy and it takes seconds to handle. i wish i have rigs to mine S.V.
hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:34:43 PM

Readings. Great..  thrilling

https://medium.com/@craig_10243/why-code-must-not-be-law-438e2cafe2e4

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:00:18 AM

BSV and BTT

https://twitter.com/Aleksan00743929/status/1130698969028452352

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 294

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:04:19 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 05:26:05 AM by ðºÞæ

If Bitcoin isn’t used, it has no value.
Funding and rights
https://medium.com/@craig_10243/funding-and-rights-baf26b37947f

Future of Bitcoin talk, Arnhem Netherlands 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdJexAYjrDw

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Do_zzze

Activity: 289
Merit: 24

I 'm a supporter of BitcoinSV BSV #capacity #build

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 12:45:00 PM

CRAIG WRIGHT IS RECOGNIZED AS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO BY AMERICAN COURTS!

Source: https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-s-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-granted-us-copyright-registrations-for-bitcoin-white-paper-and-code/

Bitcoin creator Craig S. Wright (Satoshi Nakamoto) granted US copyright registrations for Bitcoin white paper and code
Bitcoin SV (BSV) continues Wright’s original Bitcoin design and protocol

Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1). Importantly, the registrations issued by the U.S. Copyright Office recognize Wright as the author – under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto – of both the white paper and code. This is the first government agency recognition of Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin. In addition to being Bitcoin’s creator, Wright is currently Chief Scientist of nChain, the global leader in advisory, research and development of blockchain technologies, which focuses on massive adoption of Bitcoin in the form of Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision).

The pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto was used as author of the Bitcoin white paper, first posted online in 2008, and as author of the first Bitcoin code used in January 2009. Over the past 10 years, the true identity of Bitcoin’s creator has been the subject of intense curiosity. In late 2015 and early 2016, certain media outlets reported belief that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, leading to significant debate since then.

Notably, when reviewing Wright’s copyright applications, the U.S. copyright examiner was aware that the Bitcoin white paper and code were each a “famous work” and there have been questions about who is associated with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. After receiving confirmation from Wright that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, the Copyright Office granted the following registrations:

• U.S. copyright registration no. TXu 2-136-996, effective date April 11, 2019, for the paper entitled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, with year of completion 2008. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.

• U.S. copyright registration no. TX-8-708-058, effective date April 13, 2019, for computer program entitled Bitcoin, with year of completion 2009 and date of first publication January 3, 2009. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Wright wrote most of version 0.1 of the Bitcoin client software, and the registration covers the portions he authored.

Wright is now legally establishing that he is Bitcoin’s creator after being dismayed to see his original Bitcoin design bastardized by protocol developer groups – first by Bitcoin Core BTC in 2017 and then again by Bitcoin Cash [BCH] developers in 2018. Those non-Satoshi protocol changes were made by developers who disagreed about whether or how the blockchain should massively scale. Importantly, Wright notes that “bitcoin was designed to be a monetary system that works within existing legal frameworks”. This differs from the path other developer groups are trying to follow where they are creating an anonymous system along the lines of EGold and Liberty reserve. This enables bitcoin to interact with the existing global financial system rather than seeking a black-market exchange system.

Wright and nChain are working to restore Bitcoin’s original protocol, ensure that its vision for massive blockchain scaling is fulfilled in the form of Bitcoin SV, and keep BSV designed to work within existing common law frameworks as Bitcoin was created to do. BSV emerged after the world’s first Bitcoin hash war last November to ensure the Satoshi Vision of Bitcoin lives on.

In the future, Wright intends to assign the copyright registrations to Bitcoin Association to hold for the benefit of the Bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin Association is a global industry organization for Bitcoin businesses. It supports BSV and owns the Bitcoin SV client software. Founding President Jimmy Nguyen comments:

“We are thrilled to see Craig Wright recognized as author of the landmark Bitcoin white paper and early code. Better than anyone else, Craig understands that Bitcoin was created be a massively scaled blockchain to power the world’s electronic cash for billions of people to use, and be the global data ledger for the biggest enterprise applications. We look forward to working with Craig and others to ensure his original vision is recognized as Bitcoin and is realized through BSV.”

BTC is not same of original source code set in stone only by Satoshi Nakamoto check here https://github.com/bitcoin and compare with https://github.com/bitcoin-sv You will see the facts, what became technically BTC modified because implemented by Core and named Bitcoin is very far from the original. You will notice that the BSV code is in conformity with Satoshi Nakamoto's masterpiece thanks to nChain which cleaned the code of the successive incrementations (SegWit and others) that Core had imposed by voice of community BIP against what Satoshi has created. I'm convinced that BitcoinSV (BSV) original XBT is the best technological opportunity of capacity for use and stable build on original Bitcoin protocol.
jamespastagueule

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:47:46 PM

This message is to "nutildah" user: Hello, you are placing a negative trust to penalize my profile?! because i post articles quoting sources from which these articles come? frankly be serious or abstain from doing so ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2037001

On the day this is proven or accepted by the general community I will erase my rating for you. I will even issue an apology to you.

Just Do It Grin
human8ty

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

01101111 01101011

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:11:36 PM

CRAIG WRIGHT IS RECOGNIZED AS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO BY AMERICAN COURTS!

Source: https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-s-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-granted-us-copyright-registrations-for-bitcoin-white-paper-and-code/

Bitcoin creator Craig S. Wright (Satoshi Nakamoto) granted US copyright registrations for Bitcoin white paper and code
Bitcoin SV (BSV) continues Wright’s original Bitcoin design and protocol

Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1). Importantly, the registrations issued by the U.S. Copyright Office recognize Wright as the author – under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto – of both the white paper and code. This is the first government agency recognition of Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin. In addition to being Bitcoin’s creator, Wright is currently Chief Scientist of nChain, the global leader in advisory, research and development of blockchain technologies, which focuses on massive adoption of Bitcoin in the form of Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision).

The pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto was used as author of the Bitcoin white paper, first posted online in 2008, and as author of the first Bitcoin code used in January 2009. Over the past 10 years, the true identity of Bitcoin’s creator has been the subject of intense curiosity. In late 2015 and early 2016, certain media outlets reported belief that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, leading to significant debate since then.

Notably, when reviewing Wright’s copyright applications, the U.S. copyright examiner was aware that the Bitcoin white paper and code were each a “famous work” and there have been questions about who is associated with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. After receiving confirmation from Wright that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, the Copyright Office granted the following registrations:

• U.S. copyright registration no. TXu 2-136-996, effective date April 11, 2019, for the paper entitled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, with year of completion 2008. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.

• U.S. copyright registration no. TX-8-708-058, effective date April 13, 2019, for computer program entitled Bitcoin, with year of completion 2009 and date of first publication January 3, 2009. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Wright wrote most of version 0.1 of the Bitcoin client software, and the registration covers the portions he authored.

Wright is now legally establishing that he is Bitcoin’s creator after being dismayed to see his original Bitcoin design bastardized by protocol developer groups – first by Bitcoin Core BTC in 2017 and then again by Bitcoin Cash [BCH] developers in 2018. Those non-Satoshi protocol changes were made by developers who disagreed about whether or how the blockchain should massively scale. Importantly, Wright notes that “bitcoin was designed to be a monetary system that works within existing legal frameworks”. This differs from the path other developer groups are trying to follow where they are creating an anonymous system along the lines of EGold and Liberty reserve. This enables bitcoin to interact with the existing global financial system rather than seeking a black-market exchange system.

Wright and nChain are working to restore Bitcoin’s original protocol, ensure that its vision for massive blockchain scaling is fulfilled in the form of Bitcoin SV, and keep BSV designed to work within existing common law frameworks as Bitcoin was created to do. BSV emerged after the world’s first Bitcoin hash war last November to ensure the Satoshi Vision of Bitcoin lives on.

In the future, Wright intends to assign the copyright registrations to Bitcoin Association to hold for the benefit of the Bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin Association is a global industry organization for Bitcoin businesses. It supports BSV and owns the Bitcoin SV client software. Founding President Jimmy Nguyen comments:

“We are thrilled to see Craig Wright recognized as author of the landmark Bitcoin white paper and early code. Better than anyone else, Craig understands that Bitcoin was created be a massively scaled blockchain to power the world’s electronic cash for billions of people to use, and be the global data ledger for the biggest enterprise applications. We look forward to working with Craig and others to ensure his original vision is recognized as Bitcoin and is realized through BSV.”

STANDING OVATION

01000011 01001111 01010010 01010010 01000101 01000011 01010100
alevlaslo

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:56:04 PM

))))))))))) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4985868.msg51106289#msg51106289

jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:26:02 PM

This message is to "nutildah" user: Hello, you are placing a negative trust to penalize my profile?! because i post articles quoting sources from which these articles come? frankly be serious or abstain from doing so ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2037001

On the day this is proven or accepted by the general community I will erase my rating for you. I will even issue an apology to you.

Just Do It Grin

So nutildah you lost your troll promise? You see how proven it is!
alevlaslo

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:28:39 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 02:41:22 PM by alevlaslo

most profit now

LIES LIES AND LIES.

U.S. Copyright Office is not a jurisdiction, it's an administration and ANYONE can register the same claim.

This is NOT a patent recognition, it's only the registration of a claim and nothing else.

The Creator is the one who registered first, and Craig Wright did as I advised  Wink

https://twitter.com/Aleksan00743929/status/1130833092367736833

motienvolam

Activity: 292
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:05:28 PM

What kind of drama that boosted Bitcoin Cash SV more than 60 percent within less than one hour. When the drama will be verified and Bitcoin Cash SV drop back to where it started to rocket? There is no one will appear and claim as Satoshi Nakamoto is truly a real Satoshi Nakamoto. It is easy to guess the reasons behind that fact. In my opinion, there is no reason to dissapear more than 10 years, then reappear in 2019, that blow my minds away, honestly. If Satoshi Nakamoto actually reappear, will he/ she/ they might have big positive impacts on bitcoin developments and general growth of crypto ecosystem?
jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:13:01 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 04:48:31 PM by jamespastagueule

Bitcoin SV version 0.2.0 takes the next step towards unlimited scaling

Bitcoin SV (BSV) is getting another huge upgrade, and it’s staying on target with its stated goal of massive scaling. The newest iteration of the BSV client, version 0.2.0, has been rolled out by the Bitcoin SV Node team.

On May 20th, the Scaling Test Network (STN) will see the first impacts of this upgrade. It will increase its maximum acceptable block size to an astounding 10GB, with default produced blocks set to 128MB.

Then on July 24, with the Quasar Protocol Upgrade, the mainnet and testnet will have their block size settings increase. The current maximum acceptable block size of 128MB will increase to 2GB, and the default produced block sizes will increase to 128MB.

New block sizes aren’t the only change coming. This upgrade will launch a whole new mining API, originally designed by Andrew Stone and Johan van der Hoeven, and collaboratively updated with the BSV Node team. This upgrade is designed to take the increased load of big block sizes off of miners, who will only receive the header of the block. It also provides some new setting to increase performance for nodes.

In addition to those two huge improvements, the upgrade will also formally increase the default size for OP_RETURN to 100KB, a change Steve Shadders figured out back in January for miners to change the setting; that started BSV’s momentum toward becoming the world’s future data carrier network. There will also be a litany of other changes that will help transactions propagate faster, improve underlying code and processes, and remove unnecessary code.

The new client version will also change the license for BSV software from the MIT license (historically used for Bitcoin client software) to an “Open BSV license.” This still provides free usage but limits rights to use the node implementation source code exclusively to the BSV blockchain.

All of these changes are significant, and will add even more evidence to the case that BSV is the only utility token with real world value. It’s faster, safer, and more useful than anything else available on the market.

Mostly importantly though, the BSV blockchain scales massively. It only took a few short months before BSV proved that users and developers needed 128MB block sizes for their transactions, and then the community hit that cap repeatedly. With a 2GB block cap on the way, there will be even more room for the businesses and users to grow with and prove that big blocks are more useful, and help take a big step towards 3 billion transactions per second.

It won’t end there either. As Bitcoin Association Founding President Jimmy Nguyen has noted in the past, the ultimate plan for Bitcoin SV is to realize unlimited scaling. 2GB blocks, and 10GB blocks on the STN, are important marker points towards that goal. Nguyen says: “Ultimately, we want to show that Bitcoin has no limits. With unlimited capacity and creativity available to them, developers and big enterprises across the world should be able to build whatever they want on top of the original Bitcoin, now back only in the form of Bitcoin SV.”

Source is : https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-version-0-2-0-takes-the-next-step-towards-unlimited-scaling/

jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:57:07 PM

@nutildah you remind me of that guy in the Hulu series - Into The Dark episode 7. Definitely looking like Lips sealed
sirsplashalot

Activity: 522
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

So nutildah you lost your troll promise? You see how proven it is!

Yes I see. Not at all. Anybody can file a copyright claim for anything that is not already copyrighted.

Pretending a filing constitutes proof is pretty low level trolling. There's a chance you're just ignorant about how the copyright process works, so I forgive you if that's the case.

If you bought SV yesterday, congratulations, I commend you on your bravery, and my honest recommendation is that you sell now. It's not going to get any better than this.

The Creator is the one who registered first, and Craig Wright did as I advised  Wink

https://twitter.com/Aleksan00743929/status/1130833092367736833

Wow, did you just dox yourself? Nice follower count.  Roll Eyes

Guys, Nutildah is a graduate of Iowa State University. He cannot be wrong, that’s impossible. He paid tens of thousands of dollars to attend this school out of state so he knows very well how to make an investment.

Anyone can be granted a copyright Registration for the Bitcoin whitepaper by the US government. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 and no one has done this in bitcoins 10 year lifespan because it’s not important whatsoever. The Us government is not important and do not take their copyright registrations seriously.

Actors like Peter McCormack and the genius ‘Jameson lopp’ (founder of the node that plugs into itself), and other directly competitive companies to BSV are absolutely right about their rebuttals after 10 minutes of research following the release of this news.

BSV is going to zero, just as nutildah said last month, the month before that and the month before that. It’s so useless that 5 posts after this news was released was completely necessary to prove his point. People spend that much time proving points they regard as useless!

I can assure you he’s above 5 feet tall and not insecure about the state of BTC!

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 294

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:31:54 PM

This is f*cking hilarious!
Based on a lack of trading volume, Float SV will be delisting BTC/USDT, BTC/USDC, and BTC/TUSD on Friday at 5pm CST. Details to come. Deposits and withdraws for associated assets will remain supported.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: