Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301335 times)
cracklove

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:49:11 AM

Hi all.

So after requesting to withdraw all my BTC on wednesday i have not been able to login to my account on fog since, just tells me my account is unavailable and my btc has not arrived at its destination.

So 3 days later it seems fairly certain my btc has been stolen.

Tread VERY carefully friends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DutchQuality

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:40:17 PM

Hi all.

So after requesting to withdraw all my BTC on wednesday i have not been able to login to my account on fog since, just tells me my account is unavailable and my btc has not arrived at its destination.

So you got the btc in your balance, but after trying to withdraw, it never came through and account is unavailable?

Newbie or not, if there's smoke, there's fire.
Why would multiple people make this up anyway? and why is bitcoinfog not responding here on the forum?
Any explanation given would have calmed people down, and would have saved his/her reputation.
People are in doubt now and will go for another tumbler just to be sure.
Frankly i don't care anymore, sometimes you have to pay for a lesson and this is one of them. too bad it's a 240 dollar lesson.
carl30

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:39:27 PM

Still unable to access my account and the bitcoins on it....
Created another account to send a message to support but no answer so far....

I don't know what's going on but this is weird...I used this service in the past with no problems, but I don't think I can recommend anyone using it now
Foggybear

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:25:22 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been holding off posting because i didn't want to be another "noob" screaming "nonsense", but as the situation stands I need to post. Yes this is my first post on here, its just unfortunate that a lot of people posting seem to be new members. Anyway -

I deposited about 0.5 BTC on Thursday morning to BCF and it finally showed up on Friday afternoon. I wasn't feeling good waiting for it, reading about people waiting 70+ hours, but then it showed up.

So 5 o'clock Friday I withdraw my funds from BCF, checking back 6 hours later and nothing. I thought that it was probably just going slow and didn't worry too much. As it stands about 21hrs after my funds should have been withdrawn i still have nothing. Now trying to log onto Bitcoin Fog and i CANNOT LOG IN anymore! I have my detains 100% right but it just says that the provided info is incorrect. Now I'm really thinking that the proverbial has hit the fan! 

I'm for sure going to try a different mixer in the future - even if there is an explanation and all gets sorted there are far too many people having issues with no support.
DutchQuality

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:45:17 PM

I'm for sure going to try a different mixer in the future - even if there is an explanation and all gets sorted there are far too many people having issues with no support.

" even if there's an explanation" you got that right.
compare it to getting herpes from your girlfriend, that will happen only once and you aint trusting her ever again..!
Beast101

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:17:39 AM

Can anyone recommend an alternate reliable mixer to bitcoinfog? one that is through TOR preferably.

As am very reluctant to use fog again due to the recent issues.

nonenonenone2

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:28:50 AM

All you guys screaming shill accounts is quite funny..  Have you not thought that maybe the people wanting to make comments on this board, and specifically this thread, want to REMAIN ANONYMOUS(!!??)... oh what a hard thing to fathom, right?  Hence the reason for people not using an "everyday account"  not to mention, the people that frequent the fog may not want to have "real" accounts at all that can be linked for ANY reason.  All you guys going on 70 confirmations need to just slow your role.  It took over 170 confirmations before my deposits went through, and then the withdrawal process went a bit quicker but still slower than the normal.  All of this is still unacceptable to me and I will go with another mixer until FOG can clean up their act.  But IMO they are not scamming.  I have made a total of 10 separate deposits and withdrawals in the past week and a half since this problem has started, and although its taken WAY LONGER than it should, I've still collected on every penny that was supposed to come through.  Just relax, drink some coffee, sleep, smoke a bowl or do whatever you do.. but just keep faith, you guys will get whats owed to you.

@Beast101 I would recommend bitmixer.io but make sure to use their TOR mirror instead of their clearnet link
cracklove

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:27:38 AM

Hi all.

So you got the btc in your balance, but after trying to withdraw, it never came through and account is unavailable?

Newbie or not, if there's smoke, there's fire.
Why would multiple people make this up anyway? and why is bitcoinfog not responding here on the forum?
Any explanation given would have calmed people down, and would have saved his/her reputation.
People are in doubt now and will go for another tumbler just to be sure.
Frankly i don't care anymore, sometimes you have to pay for a lesson and this is one of them. too bad it's a 240 dollar lesson.

Correct mate, deposit eventually arrive, after 24+ hours.
I then immediately initiated a withdrawal. This was confirmed and i can see the fund removed from the wallet.
They however never arrived at the other end.
And the login i setup the withdraw was the last time the site allowed me to login to my account.

4 days later the funds have not arrived still.

There is obviously a few things going on here. There are multiple ppl on this page who's accounts have become suspended and lost funds recently.
Foggybear

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:50:24 AM

@cracklove Thats what I'm experiencing, can no longer log in and no funds exited my bitcoin fog account. Sad times

I've been using BCF for the last few months and have not had issues before, I know I'm using the correct link. Yes phishing goes on all the time but why would there be such and influx of people all having the same issues. Im 100% sure I'm using the wright site, I'm not saying that the person running BCF is responsible for this, maybe there has been a hack. But look at it like this; there are suddenly large numbers of people having the same issues (similar topics on other sites). Plus there is no support/reassurance that any issues are in hand, it's all looking pretty bad at this point.
fesfwr

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:10:28 PM

In 10 latter days i see very long delay about 2-3 days on deposit bitcoins.
But withdrawal with no problem.
I use http://fogcoren4tt6pz4m.onion link.
Looking for another mixing service...
darko98

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:02:39 AM

!! SCAM !!

10 days passed, more than 1000 confirmations, more than 25 BTC..
they are selective scammers, definetely. when i try to withdraw small sums like 0.1-0.2 BTC it's ok, but the real big money didn't even shown on my dep.

BITCOIN FOG = SCAMMERS, they only let small balances out, but don't even try to send'em more than 5-10 BTC..

Am I the only one who waits so long time?..
TopGear

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:17:53 PM

I have waited over a week now for my Bitcoin with NO joy! And NO reply from support.

Does anyone have any constructive advice for this situation?
_otacon_

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:05:22 PM

"They ought to pass a law that you cannot use a BTC mixer (tumbler) until after you have read this thread."

--- Here's a good mixer, right here ---
|                                                  |
V                                                 V

A clearnet bitcoin blender...lol I can just see LE looking at the transactions as they come in. Anything that's hosted on the clearnet has zero anonymity and is not secure.
_otacon_

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:11:35 PM

Even if the blockchain doesn't pick up the transfer right away it should never take longer than a few hours for the transfer to be complete. The darknet blender I use only needs 2 confirmations before the process is completed anf the coins are transferred out. Standard number of completions is 6. 2-3 days? Are you people insane? The longest I've ever waited is 4 hours and that's only because the chain didn't pick up the transaction right away. Normally from initial transfer -> blending -> wallet takes 20 minutes.
ba1ker73

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:38:49 AM

Im send some funds to bitcoinfog address 6 or 7 days ago and they so far not shown in the balance.
Administrators, please fix BF service or close it.
darko98

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:24:30 AM

Im send some funds to bitcoinfog address 6 or 7 days ago and they so far not shown in the balance.
Administrators, please fix BF service or close it.

i think they already closed it.. with all stolen btc.
darko98

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:55:05 PM

NOT SCAM, ok ) tnx

just trying to send 0.0001 to the same address and suddenly all BTC shown on the balance.
already withdrawed.
ba1ker73

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:47:10 AM

NOT SCAM, ok ) tnx

just trying to send 0.0001 to the same address and suddenly all BTC shown on the balance.
already withdrawed.
they return 25BTC to you?
minimal withdraw 0.035BTC on this service
darko98

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:23:31 PM

yes.
it looks like mini deposit "pushed" all previous payments which were lost.
TopGear

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:09:56 PM

My initial deposit has not arrived in my wallet. It must be two weeks now.

In light of reading the previous post I have deposited minimal amounts to my wallet addresses in hope that this 'pushes' my first deposit.

Will update after 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: