Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301335 times)
TopGear

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

Deposit now in wallet.

I suggest depositing a small amount to push the original deposit.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ba1ker73

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:40:32 AM

yes.
it looks like mini deposit "pushed" all previous payments which were lost.
it work. confirm by me.
btmike92

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:02:16 PM

Does support ever respond?

I created an account the other day, Logged into the account the next day, dumped 2.7btc and the day after I go to try and deposit my washed coins and my password "no longer works".

Ive created a new account to message support since I cant seem to log into my account with my funds and 2 days have gone by with no response.... great
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:22:16 PM

I created an account the other day, Logged into the account the next day, dumped 2.7btc and the day after I go to try and deposit my washed coins and my password "no longer works".

Ive created a new account to message support since I cant seem to log into my account with my funds and 2 days have gone by with no response.... great

Yeah they got back to me within a few hours when I had a delay withdrawing my btc. Are you sure you were using the correct site (from the OP) and not a phishing site?
btmike92

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:26:09 PM

Yeah they got back to me within a few hours when I had a delay withdrawing my btc. Are you sure you were using the correct site (from the OP) and not a phishing site?

Yeah..  Undecided Its the site from the original post. I dont want to keep messaging them and have them be annoyed.
btcFOGstoleMYbtc

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:24:27 AM

THE SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME. I deposited a over .6 BTC(~$160). It showed up in the fog just fine. I withdrew it to another wallet and ONLY $8 SHOWED UP AND MY PASSWORD NO LONGER WORKS. wtf is going on this was on February 27th....

I messaged support via another account with no luck yet
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:40:10 AM

It looks like I should repeat what I earlier wrote re Bitcoinfog...:

"They ought to pass a law that you cannot use a BTC mixer (tumbler) until after you have read this thread."

bitcointalk member _otacon_ (Comment 421 above) wrote:

"A clearnet bitcoin blender...lol I can just see LE looking at the transactions as they come in. Anything that's hosted on the clearnet has zero anonymity and is not secure."

_otacon_ might be right re LE.  It might be that NO ONE can beat the Big Rhino (US federal government) with all of their neat-o NSA tools...

I am not concerned about NSA and our friends at .gov, but I think that adroit use of mixers (and exchanges, etc.) are likely to give almost anyone "Pretty Good Privacy".

The feds probably have TOR compromised anyway...  Probably no place to hide from them...
bigcat123

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:56:51 PM

ive waited hard into the third day with no response with over 9 coins dissapearing, i done a dummy run and after 2 hours it showed so i done the rest then i couldnt log into my acc.. i now in this acc have less than the required amount to withdraw to the required wallet so i tried to transfer $8 2 days ago then another $5 today hoping that i can "push" the previous almost $3000 worth of coins.

support team my ass! good for nothing not a reply or fuck all in over 48 hrs is this site just a scam??

WARNING DO NOT USE BITCOINFOG!!

at least til they get there shit together and start showing support and looking after their customers!!
bigcat123

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:45:19 PM

NOT SCAM, ok ) tnx

just trying to send 0.0001 to the same address and suddenly all BTC shown on the balance.
already withdrawed.

yeah thats bullshit man min withdraw is 0.035000 so thats strange!! I tried moving smaller amounts $8 at first and it also disappears however when i withdrew 0.035000 it showed perfectly without the rest of the bulk coins.

is this because its not from the original account that got deleted? please somebody comment on this because there is no such thing as "SUPPORT" team here at bitcoin fog.
bitcointester256

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:17:38 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 04:12:17 PM by bitcointester256

Hello, I've had the same issue as bigcat123. I've deposited somewhere close to 0.5 BTC to the fog, which was successful - I initially planned on going for the 10 BTC I have, but I decided against that as a first try. I've then withdrew the amount from the fog, to one of my wallets. Although the amount has reportedly been sent by the fog to the account, I do not see any transactions to my wallet in the blockchain, and it's already been 7 hours since the process "COMPLETED"

Here's what my "withdrawal" window says (some things have been redacted out for privacy):
Withdraw 0.X to X(bitcoin address), spread across X hours.
Finished 7 hours 22 minutes ago.

I've opened up a support ticket, waiting for their reply. I'll let you know if the status updates and if I get my bitcoins in the wallet. For clarification, I did use the URL mentioned by the OP at the beginning of this thread.

Edit 1: It seems that the main page of the service now announces that there are issues with withdrawals, and that this will be back soon (5-10 hours). Will keep updating you on this issue.
Edit 2: the funds have been transferred, thanks BitFog and sorry for the confusion. It seems they had a problem with their systems.
doe2016

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:49:39 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 02:16:16 PM by doe2016

Hello. I have the same problem. Yesterday I did withdrew the amount from the fog to one of my wallets. The amount has reportedly been sent by the fog to the account, but I do not see any transactions on my wallet in the blockchain.

EDIT: the funds have been transferred
BRWorld

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:42:47 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 04:46:10 PM by BRWorld

I had the problem with the withdrawing... after completed, nothing came to my wallet, and no transactions were in the blockchain.info...

I sent a support request...

I read all the scam concerns... And all the delaying problems...

And when I was about to post the problem here, the bitcoins arrived in my wallet... with 8 hours of delay...

I got in dispair... all my money... nothing in blockchain.info... "I got s*****", I thought... even communicated my partners... lol

But, looks like I got lucky and my withdraw was successfull... altough, this exp makes me ask: "should I ever use BitCoin Fog again"? Cause, now I got a 8h delay... but I saw ppl telling days and days of delay, and makes me doubt if a delay can becomes a "never happening"...

Next time maybe Ill try the blockchain.info method of mixing... Is that as good as Fog, in mixing?

--------------------------

EDIT: I mixed again with Bitcoin Fog, cause it was in my "confort zone", didnt want to try a new way... And It worked allright, not even delay. I got lucky, for sure. They are not scammers, but if you need a fast mixing... well, try a dif method...
doe2016

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:32:53 AM

My withdraw has been completed. Sometimes btcfog has technical problems, but they aren't scammers.
btcltcrunner

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:31:34 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 10:19:13 AM by btcltcrunner

Made two deposits in beginning of last month and neither of them has appeared to my account. Got no reply to any of my support requests.

Not saying that they are scammers. What would be correct term for service that keeps your money for six weeks and refuse to reply support requests?

Edit: Thanks Darko98, new mini deposit worked for me also. Its not a scam, they just suck big time in support.
pampa

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:06:00 PM

No, actually bitcoin is a scam, people should beware and keep away.
BRWorld

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:16:27 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 12:57:48 PM by BRWorld

OMG... It worked twice... Now its the third time I try and...

I scheduled a withdraw, which never started, so I cancelled it to re-schedule... But, when I did it, my bitcoins didnt get back to my account, neither got to my wallets...

Why is Bitcoin Fog so well-referred in the surface`s deepnet sites?!?!? Everywhere, even trusted sites, its marked as a realiable service... But, so many ppl yelling its not trustable........................ and now, my withdraw didnt started, the bitcoind didnt get back to my accont, and they didnt get to my wallets.............

Worried... pretty worried... Ill wait a few, just a few, to say if it is or not a damn scam...

----------------------------------------

I tried sending 0,0001 BTC to one of my BCF wallets, as other users related this "unstucked" the deposit transations... Well, It worked... the BTC returned to my account. And already withdrawed to my wallet.

By the way... The user that started this thread (and whom I think is a BCF admin) doesnt log in to this forum since November 14, 2014... What happened? Doesnt he see that his site, after earning the BTC users confidence, is now losing it? Why doesnt he say something here?!?!? Anything?!?!? Tell us why so much delays, why login failures, why sometimes its needed a tiny deposit so the whole balance shows up... How long do they pretend to hold on old positive reviews, when all the new ones are accusing then of scamming or, at least, some incompetence? Cant understand that... Getting trusted in this business is so hard, and they dont look to care about losing their good image. I cant understand this "stand in silence" bad marketing.
bigtits1234

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:16:11 PM

Ok guys first off I am not trying to scam anyone or get there money that is not me and not what I am here for. I have lost my 100$ I deposited into my account. I had lost my KeePass database (Which had my BTCFOG user and pass in it and I am having to start fresh now Sad Well anyways I had purchased coins from online and sent the coins to my personal address in BTCFOG  and when going to log in had trouble and turned out that my KeePass database was the newer one that I had created and the older one had gotten deleted Sad I have now backed up my new one along with everything else lol!  I do know that my username was Nasty like it always is lol and the same with my Password. I am now using more sophiticated passwords than I used to hence why the pass and user where shorter and created with my nasty imgaination lol! I have the BTCFOG address the money is sitting in right now as we speak. I had to create a new Login to use this service. Any ideas on how to retrive my old account or just have my money transfered to my new account? I am not going anywhere so if something where to happen you will be able to contact me.  Any admin could plz contact me or respond to help. Like I said I am just trying to get my money back and or just deposited into my BTCFOG newly created account. Would greatly appreciate any help Smiley
jeraldjunkmail

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:29:14 AM

Yep, they stole 40.00 from me. I assume it is gone after over 500 confirmations and 3 days.
kingman2015

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:00:39 PM

i depose 50$ to try them  money show on my account but  when i want make withdraw  nothing happned and i write to support dey dont answer me at all its been  24 h now    on thier site dey said after 6 confirmation you can withdraw now its  60 confirmation and nothing
Zoou

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:45:30 PM

I transferred 0.42 and it was withdrawn by someone else to an unknown wallet.
No reply by support 48h later.

Annoying because I've used the service a few time with no problems.
Stay clear

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: