Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301331 times)
turbotripper

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:26:45 PM

I transfered 1.12 BTC yesterday. 2 hours and 6 confirmations later nothing.... 30 confirmations later..... nothing. its now been 2 days and hundreds of confirmations and I have seen no sign on my bitcoin or any words back from btcfog support (what little of it they have) . Im pretty disappointed that this is what the darknet is becoming, scam city. That being said I will take back anything Ive said if I can have this issue resolved. I have hope theyll just come through in the next few days but who knows.

for the time being nobody use it. btc tumbling is pretty pointless (especially when they take all your money). 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:37:55 PM

I transfered 1.12 BTC yesterday. 2 hours and 6 confirmations later nothing.... 30 confirmations later..... nothing. its now been 2 days and hundreds of confirmations and I have seen no sign on my bitcoin or any words back from btcfog support (what little of it they have) . Im pretty disappointed that this is what the darknet is becoming, scam city. That being said I will take back anything Ive said if I can have this issue resolved. I have hope theyll just come through in the next few days but who knows.

for the time being nobody use it. btc tumbling is pretty pointless (especially when they take all your money). 

Selective scamming at its finest...  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:38:55 AM

bitmixer.io did its job yet again for me less than 24 hours ago.  I've used them many times.  Their dependability (and their impressive payment signature robot) are why I advertise for them.

They have a TOR version (which I have not used, don't know how to use TOR), you can find it at their website.

It mystifies me why so many don't read before they mix.......
HotSwap

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:44:50 PM

I wouldn't trust BitcoinFog - they are a confirmed 'selective' scam.  Sometimes they steal your bitcoins, sometimes not.

The best Bitcoin mixers are:

https://CoinMixer.net - fast and easy to use, no login required, works like bitmixer.io

and

https://DarkLaunder.com - advanced mixer, plus enables you to buy/sell bitcoins anonymously

Both of these sites have TOR mirrors ...

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 10:13:26 PM

I wouldn't trust BitcoinFog - they are a confirmed 'selective' scam.  Sometimes they steal your bitcoins, sometimes not.

https://CoinMixer.net - fast and easy to use, no login required, works like bitmixer.io

and

https://DarkLaunder.com - advanced mixer, plus enables you to buy/sell bitcoins anonymously

I'd add BitMixer to that list as well. I've never heard of people having issues with BitMixer, plus they seem to have a fairly active presence here on the forums.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:12:09 PM

Really don't see the point of using clearnet sites to mix coins, kind of defeats the point of washing your bits.

badluck

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:32:14 PM

I've tried to withdraw btc since yesterday and it's still saying "staring in 0 minutes" and do not appear on Blockchain.
Now I can't access the site.
I've written to support but no answear.
I'll definitely change tumbler after this.
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:42:56 AM

and

HotSwap

Those two look expensive.  Bitmixer.io charges from, say, 0.65% - 0.80%, and offer some choice in that range, they also offer time delays and sending to multiple accounts.

And they have a history here...

AirlieBeachBoy

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:55:03 AM

Oh how nice. The admin at bitcoinfog fixed some problems with delayed payments.. How about returning the btc you swiped from my account on 13/7/15 you thieving scum.

@Akemashite Omedetou

How about it, I sent you several support messages and never got a single reply. Wheres my BTC? I want it back, you thief.
smokerrrr

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:20:39 PM

I scheduled a withdraw yesterday and nothing is showing up in my history in fact I cant check my history at all, I scheduled the withdraw to the correct address and in the blockchain its showing my coins leaving my deposit address and going to a bunch of random address's, have I been scammed I hope some one with some knowledge or experience can comment. Contacted support still waiting to hear from them.
tanwilll57551

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:13:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9p8cMTY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HyOySWs.jpg
I very much hope that this is a mistake and my deposit still enroll !! I worked a long time with this system and large amounts

998 BITCOIN Sad((((((
Restored

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:17:27 PM

I very much hope that this is a mistake and my deposit still enroll !! I worked a long time with this system and large amounts

998 BITCOIN Sad((((((

Why would you mix if they have been having a few problems reported by people in this thread?
tanwilll57551

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:04:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9p8cMTY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HyOySWs.jpg

998 BITCOIN Sad((((((

Why would you mix if they have been having a few problems reported by people in this thread?
I use it for over a year with a mixer - and never had a problem! in amounts even more than 998
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:12:07 PM

998 BITCOIN Sad((((((

I use it for over a year with a mixer - and never had a problem! in amounts even more than 998

Wow, over 1000 BTC (>$230,000 !!!).  I would never send that much to any mixer PERIOD.  Not all at once, for sure.

Especially to mixers with a questionable reputation.

Send BTC50 (or whatever amount you could afford to lose) at a time, and don't send more until each lot gets back OK.
tanwilll57551

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:38:45 PM

I initially did - had sent 100, and then months passed, a year has passed -and relaxed - first on the 300, then 500 and now is closer to the 1000 campaign thrown (((

//sorry bad english ( russian native language)
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:23:10 AM

I initially did - had sent 100, and then months passed, a year has passed -and relaxed - first on the 300, then 500 and now is closer to the 1000 campaign thrown (((

That seems to fit the pattern of a good scammer, let the first few orders go through OK, then POW!, hit them when things get big.

Best of luck.

Your English is much better than almost anyone here's Russian.  No need to be sorry at all!  I know about two words of Russian, maybe three of Polish.  I understood you just fine.  Nice to see lots of people here who are not American (which I am).
zzltffks

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:29:37 PM

That seems to fit the pattern of a good scammer, let the first few orders go through OK, then POW!, hit them when things get big.

Best of luck.

Your English is much better than almost anyone here's Russian.  No need to be sorry at all!  I know about two words of Russian, maybe three of Polish.  I understood you just fine.  Nice to see lots of people here who are not American (which I am).

It's not a scam. Their wallet is down. It happens from time to time. The symptoms are that you can't generate new deposit addresses and deposits and withdrawals are delayed until they fix the wallet.

Unfortunately people panic and post here. And then the next day when they fix the wallet and everything is fine again those people never come back to post about that. Bitcoinfog posted a notice today about the delays and you can see tanwill57551's coins have moved: https://blockchain.info/address/19XEBUvAYPnMTWAHm3Qa1kSx2GECA493XS

But will he come back here to post now that everything is fine again? Probably not.
tanwilll57551

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:17:25 PM

all good, all my money in the bank !!!!!!
 Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

a strange feeling when you think that he had lost 250 thousand dollars.
You have already ceased to hope - they once again your
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:25:04 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 04:48:34 AM by OROBTC

tanwilll57551 & zzltffks

"All's well that ends well" I suppose...

1) Still, I would never try to mix BTC in quantities of BTC1000!!  I have had glitches happen (much smaller amounts) happen twice at SharedCoin (blockchain.info's mixing service). Bitcoin Fog seems to have lots of complaints (although, granted, by accounts with very little activity).

2) The fact that their wallet can go down is not a good sign, IMO...  Even if they do announce it.

But the fact that tanwilll57551 DID come back with a good report is a good sign.

EDIT:

I just started a nearby thread on bitcoin mixers and TOR: "Bitcoin Mixers and TOR Discussion" (in "Service Discussion")

Asdfelflord

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:47:55 AM

Just made an account on here to rant about my first time experience. I admit, I was ignorant not searching further for a better tumble service, so I guess this is my own fault.

I first deposited 1 btc to the fog, and it took around 6 hours to get there. Once I saw that the btc was received I regained all of my hope and felt bad about thinking the fog was a scam. Welllll, that was false hope let me tell you because once I tried to withdrawl the coin, it took forever. For what was supposed to be a 6 hour period, took 9 hours. Then it finally sayd "withdraw finished". Oh boy I was so happy.

Can you imagine the dip in attitude I suffered from once I checked my accounts only to find out they had a balance of 0.0000000?

Its been almost 24 hours, and support hasnt answered any of the 7 messages (not so much of a surprise now that I read this forum).  Some say to send a small amount to "push" the other transaction through but I do not have any left in my fog account and Lord knows I am not trusting them with a .0000000000000000000000001 btc more. 

I see a lot making excuses saying people just dont come back to the forums but I mean come on, its ridiculous. Even if it was fixed, some wait forever to deposit/withdraw, and that is truly unacceptable. 

Ill try to update, but if im not back that means I said my last farewell to my money and kissed the fog goodbye. 

fuck scams, if thats truly what the fog is...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: