Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301333 times)
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:33:27 AM

Now I'm curious...:

Has anyone EVER had a good experience with BitcoinFog?

I see relentlessly negative comments re Fog, it makes me really wonder why they don't use bitmixer.io instead...

Most such comments seem to come from newbies though.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Climbing_guy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:12:17 AM

Yeah, that same guy used it pretty religiously. Had one other time it took over a day but never like this.

I will post when everything is safe and sound. I don't want to set a bad tone for the website if they are honest people working with an honest mistake.
ilikestuff

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:47:04 AM

Can someone post the onion link that works for them? The one in the post doesnt work
blacksob12

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:25:41 AM

So my bitcoins finnally arrived at my wallet! Seems that everything works now!
Eveg

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:48:48 PM

I'm having problem too with the fog, coins sent but didn't arrived, the transaction is confirmed but no coins?
Any help or info will help :\
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:07:01 PM

I'm still not sure why people still use this selective scamming site when you could just use bitmixer.io or something else more reputable. I think there are quite a few people who have lost coins there, but I may be mistaken.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:09:53 AM

We have finally been able to resolve all the technical issues. We know there have been a lot of delays and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Ultimately this comes as a cost for running our service at the level of anonymity that we have.
As of now both deposits, withdrawals and the mixing process are all working as expected.

As an apology we have now removed all fees of our service, no matter the mixing amount, for the next 2 weeks.

I'm still not sure why people still use this selective scamming site when you could just use bitmixer.io or something else more reputable. I think there are quite a few people who have lost coins there, but I may be mistaken.  Roll Eyes

We have never selectively scammed anyone.
At a certain point it was obvious that someone (likely the the competition) was runing a badmouthing campaign against us which could be easily seen as the messages were posted during a specific period of time from mostly new accounts, and following the same language patterns even in some cases. Some of the competition are obviously spending a lot of money on their own advertising (which is likely why you might think they are more "reputable"), and badmouthing the oldest running mixed is easily a good way to do that too.

We have always put most of our resources into making the service itself as stable and more importantly as secure as possible (which is evident by the lack of hacks for such long time period), and not into advertising. For this we are recognized by our users who judge by facts and experience and not by paid advertisements or fake messages from new internet accounts.

We have had our share of problems with delays and downtimes (like most services though), but we have not scammed anyone. There would not be any point to stay operational for years just to make some small money on scamming individual clients.

In either way are sincerely sorry for such long downtime and hope the free mixing period can return some of your losses.

Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization

---
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
Quanta

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:57:10 PM

I sent 104 bitcoins 3 days ago and still 0 on my balance and support not answer. Please help me!!
Before i used this website for same amounts and no problem!:(

UPD: Omg now i found this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196490.0

Damn, my life is really fuckin end
i am fucked up  Sad
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:22:28 PM

I sent 104 bitcoins 3 days ago and still 0 on my balance and support not answer. Please help me!!

i am fucked up  Sad

Why have you used this shitty mixing service when you have several better options to chose? Undecided

The two biggest ones are Blockchain.info's shared send and bitmixer.io

Shared send requires a wallet on BC.info to use. It uses a mixing technique called Coin Join which lets you mix coins without having to give control of them to BC.info (in theory at least, BC.info can always modify the JS). When it first came out it did a very poor job at mixing. It has since been improved, though I don't think it's been thoroughly analyzed for potential weaknesses yet.

Bitmixer.io is a mixing service run by an anonymous person. You don't need to create an account or anything and it seems to do a pretty good job at mixing. You do have to give control of the coins to an anonymous person though, and they could steal them if they wanted to.

Another pro-tip is to use a crypto to crypto exchange, btc to ltc on 1 exchange then ltc to btc on another. Nobody will ever be able to trace you. Pure Black Hole. Wink
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

i am fucked up  Sad

Why have you used this shitty mixing service when you have several better options to chose? Undecided

The two biggest ones are Blockchain.info's shared send and bitmixer.io

Shared send requires a wallet on BC.info to use. It uses a mixing technique called Coin Join which lets you mix coins without having to give control of them to BC.info (in theory at least, BC.info can always modify the JS). When it first came out it did a very poor job at mixing. It has since been improved, though I don't think it's been thoroughly analyzed for potential weaknesses yet.

Bitmixer.io is a mixing service run by an anonymous person. You don't need to create an account or anything and it seems to do a pretty good job at mixing. You do have to give control of the coins to an anonymous person though, and they could steal them if they wanted to.

Another pro-tip is to use a crypto to crypto exchange, btc to ltc on 1 exchange then ltc to btc on another. Nobody will ever be able to trace you. Pure Black Hole. Wink

Indianacoin has it right, why not use a service that has good reviews? 

Also, why would anyone want to mix 104 BTC at once without knowing that the service is good?  Why not try BTC5 - BTC10 first?  Then maybe mix BTC10 - BTC20 per day or week?

SharedCoin and bitmixer both work well.  Use one or both of them!

Yet I see that most people having problems are NEWBIES to bitcointalk.  That alone makes me wonder as well.........

Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:42:33 PM

Hello,
What does it mean "Please come back in a short while."
I'm refreshing page for like 36h straight. No sleep for me. It don't looks for me such a short time. I need my funds ASAP.
You are sleeping doing nothing while i'm waiting for Your stated "short time"
Is it soonish like Mark from Mt. gox?
Your service is great but communication is really, really, mega, great, really, no I say really, reallllly BAD!  Angry
Have a good sleep. Not me.   Cheesy Cheesy
Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:28:36 AM

Seeing how this is a new account yet again, this seems too much like an anonymous bashing campaign again, but if you are a legitimate user, what is your username on the service? We haven't received any complaints for that exact amount lately, and we have been answering to messages regarding the outages which happened during these latest delays.

The two biggest ones are Blockchain.info's shared send

Surely you must be joking. Or you do not do any serious mixing and maybe just experimenting with it for fun?
Blockchain.info is a public company with easily identifiable members and staff. If any authority will ever want to find information about your money, they will simply go to the staff members who will have no choice but to reveal information about you, and will have no right to reveal to you that they have been contacted by the authority, due to a gag order.

Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization

---
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
ilikestuff

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

Seeing how this is a new account yet again, this seems too much like an anonymous bashing campaign again, but if you are a legitimate user, what is your username on the service? We haven't received any complaints for that exact amount lately, and we have been answering to messages regarding the outages which happened during these latest delays.

Hi, i am aware i am a 'new user' but i have been waiting for a balance of near $1600US since 2015-10-27...
Any help would be appreciated, Akemashite Omedetou could you please private message me so we can discuss what is going on?
I received this message from support; FOG:

There is a technical outage right now, the deposit will be registered. We are working on it.

After that, no reply.
gurrrilla

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:08:33 PM

PM Sent.

I created an account yesterday and I suspect my account was hijacked within a few hours. Will reply if resolved.
Vanbraken

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:04:15 PM

I unfortunately used this site http://bitcoin-fog.net/login.php for the first time without testing it and have had 6.2 bitcoins in my balance for a number of weeks however was unable to withdraw it.
then the site disappeared then reappeared and none of my usernames or passwords work anymore. I contacted support with no reply.

Is  http://bitcoin-fog.net/login.php a legit site or was i scammed?

Akemashite Omedetou is it possible to retrieve my bitcoins? The transactions and payments to Bitcoin Fog appear in the blockchain but then disappear.

Why am i unable to login anymore?

Ive already PM  Akemashite Omedetou on this matter and received no response from you!

Plz Help

Indianacoin

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:18:59 PM

I unfortunately used this site http://bitcoin-fog.net/login.php for the first time without testing it and have had 6.2 bitcoins in my balance for a number of weeks however was unable to withdraw it.
then the site disappeared then reappeared and none of my usernames or passwords work anymore. I contacted support with no reply.

Akemashite Omedetou is it possible to retrieve my bitcoins? The transactions and payments to Bitcoin Fog appear in the blockchain but then disappear.

Ive already PM  Akemashite Omedetou on this matter and received no response from you!

Plz Help

Akemashite Omedetou is no more present here.

Name:    Akemashite Omedetou
Activity:    83
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    October 25, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
Last Active:    January 16, 2016, 12:28:36 AM

I dont understand why you guys dont use a crypto to crypto exchange, btc to ltc on 1 exchange then ltc to btc on another where nobody will ever be able to trace you. This is the best possible way of mixing your dirty coins without getting scammed!
zzltffks

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:49:28 PM

Plz Help

Of course http://bitcoin-fog.net/login.php is not a legitimate site. Why would you think it was? Bitcoin Fog is only available over TOR. Sorry but it's idiots like you that go to other web sites and lose their money and then blame Bitcoin Fog that post in this thread.

But Akemashite Omedetou does need to fix http://www.bitcoinfog.com/ that used to contain the link to the onion site.
gurrrilla

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:28:22 PM

PM Sent.

I created an account yesterday and I suspect my account was hijacked within a few hours. Will reply if resolved.

Haven't heard anything. And I did create another account on the TOR site and tried to contact them there and no responds.

Indianacoin

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:23:02 PM

Of course http://bitcoin-fog.net/login.php is not a legitimate site. Why would you think it was? Bitcoin Fog is only available over TOR. Sorry but it's idiots like you that go to other web sites and lose their money and then blame Bitcoin Fog that post in this thread.

But Akemashite Omedetou does need to fix http://www.bitcoinfog.com/ that used to contain the link to the onion site.

That is just another phishing site for sucking your coins.

Akemashite Omedetou and his Bitcoin Fog is also a scam project since there are many cases that he did not returned the customer's coin after sending to his tumbler wallets.
Look at the reference link on his trust and you will know the proof.

Haven't heard anything. And I did create another account on the TOR site and tried to contact them there and no responds.

Nobody is there to reply you after 100 years.
They have already abandoned the project and is enjoying with your coins.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:31:11 PM

That is just another phishing site for sucking your coins.

Akemashite Omedetou and his Bitcoin Fog is also a scam project since there are many cases that he did not returned the customer's coin after sending to his tumbler wallets.
Look at the reference link on his trust and you will know the proof.

Nobody is there to reply you after 100 years.
They have already abandoned the project and is enjoying with your coins.

this user is bashing the service of this person and is doing so for the past few pages i read. also as far as ive read, the guy logged in january 2016 which means he hasnt gone MIA, also, almost all users claiming to be scammed came back to say they did not.

but you on the other hand is totally disrespecting this service.

FYI : i never used them, never intend to mix my coins since they have not been obtained illegally or in shady way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: