Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301335 times)
Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:47:16 PM

Also note that this user has created 30+ different accounts on our own service, it would not surprise us if he goes on to register 30+ new forum accounts to post things about us as well.

Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization

---
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davewalberg

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:05:04 AM

You are clearly missing the fast that during the years of operation we have managed to keep everybody's money and keep the service alive.

Let me guess, the amount of money you stole from me was to small for grammar lessons? 

Yes you have managed to keep everybody's money and keep the service alive.  You certainly admit outright in public to keeping my money.

This is simply not true. We know our password system works because it works for thousands of users with no issues.

You admitted your support did nothing but assume there was no error.  And you did so because your system works a lot of the time <- are you kidding me?

If you have misplaced your password that's unfortunately your own fault

So now you are telling me what happened to me and that it's my fault.  Wow you are not only are you the master troubleshooter of computer system errors, you are psychic too?  Awesome.

we clearly state that as an anonymous service we don't have any proper ways of retrieving it.

What does acknowledging your system experienced an error and returning funds to the wallet that sent them to you have anything to do with retrieving a password?

After the years of dedication to think that we would risk it all to get the small amount you are claiming we have taken from you, is preposterous.

1) I'm glad you think the amount is small.
2) What are you risking to return a deposit to a wallet it came from?
3) What do you find funny or "preposterous" about this at all?

Do you think your potential users can't see all these flaws in your statements?

Our main concern is the privacy and anonymity. You have already spammed our support page with your messages claiming we steal somebody's money.

How dare I try to get support from you! OUTRAGIOUS!

Now you are trying to do the same on the forum.

How dare I tell the public (a week afterwards) what you have done! OUTRAGIOUS!

Our users trust us because they know we will not reveal their information to ANY interested parties and that their history will not be revealed.

Do you rant about irrelevant things much?  Nobody following this is confused by your ranting.

To ensure that continues to be the case we need to make statement here that no amount of forum posts or spam messages will make us go against our policies. No authority or other party should get the idea that we can be extorted by posting some hateful forum posts to reveal any information about our clients.

So it is your policy to insult users who need technical support to the point they are forced to go public with their story.  Then confirm to the public that the story is true.  Every potential user of your service knows about bitcoin transactions.  Every user knows in case of computer system malfunctions you can return the money to the wallet it came from with zero anonymity or security issues.  But you would have to have integrity and honesty to do that. 

You system having legitimate problems and errors would not be a scam by itself.  The scam you are running is by insisting your system is 100% foolproof and keeping money that does not belong to you. 

You don't have the integrity or morality to understand that what you have admitted to in public is stealing because you insist you have never stole any user's money.  But you admit openly you are keeping my money.  And because you lack integrity, morality and honesty you have to be taught it; and nobody ever taught you that keeping money that does not belong to you is stealing.

Thanks for confirming everything in my story to the general public.

Bitcoin Fog will scam you and steal your money, do not use them.

cosmanto

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:25:59 AM

Also note that this user has created 30+ different accounts on our own service, it would not surprise us if he goes on to register 30+ new forum accounts to post things about us as well.

That sounds majorly paranoid.  Can some of the users posting here weigh in on this statement from bitcoin fog?  (Show of hands who is real or not?)

You don't have the integrity or morality to understand that what you have admitted to in public is stealing because you insist you have never stole any user's money.  But you admit openly you are keeping my money.  And because you lack integrity, morality and honesty you have to be taught it; and nobody ever taught you that keeping money that does not belong to you is stealing.

Dave, I'm sorry they stole some money from you but after reading your response to Bitcoin Fog's guy Akemashite Omedetou.  I have to ask you... do you feel like you're beating up on little kids at this point?  I mean he makes a lot of typing mistakes, although he may come back and correct them, and his logic is like arguing with my six year old.

In anycase, they ran a scam on me too so you are not alone.  I just wonder if they think it's a small amount of money.  Sorry dave that must hurt, not only do they have your money they are insulting or taunting you might be a better way to say it.

gorgoyle

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

So what are you saying?  You only stole money from one person and all the warnings about your thievery are just from that one person you stole from?  How stupid do you think people are?  Just do a google search for "Bitcoin Fog Scam"

Bitcoin Fog will rob you blind!
Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:31:22 PM

And it just so happens that all 3 people that discuss these scam allegations have very recent registration dates and basically post only in this topic? And even use the same styling, usage of bold text etc... Or just look at the last 3 post timestamps... It's pretty obvious that it's you "davewalberg".
For the fun of it, is that your real name? In numerous messages to our support you have stated that it is. You have also tried to pretend to be journalists, doctors, politicians, members of russian mafia, etc... If you  have lied about that, what else have you lied about? Perhaps about being the owner of the alleged account? There is no trusting you now even if we were first to assume there was some truth to your allegations. You seem to be a regular internet troll/extortionist, if not worse. You shall not receive any information from us...
Sorry for being off-topic, we would just like to establish once and for all the Bitcoin Fog does not respond to threats or extortion. If you keep your password safe, none of your account information will be disclosed to anyone from now on.

Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization

---
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
gorgoyle

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:12:38 PM

It's pretty obvious that it's you "davewalberg".
For the fun of it, is that your real name? In numerous messages to our support you have stated that it is. You have also tried to pretend to be journalists, doctors, politicians, members of russian mafia, etc...

I AM NOT DAVEWALBERG! At least you acknowledge ripping him off, you have not given me the time of day other than taking my money.

And by the way didn't you say the reason you were not returning his money was ...

Our users trust us because they know we will not reveal their information to ANY interested parties and that their history will not be revealed.

The entire world can see now that not only are you dishonest, immoral and lack integrity but you are also a Hippocratic as well.

Looks like Dave is getting under your skin.  CHEERS FOR DAVE!!! Get them for us all Dave!

davewalberg

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:44:15 PM

I AM NOT DAVEWALBERG! At least you acknowledge ripping him off, you have not given me the time of day other than taking my money.

I know Gorgoyle is not me because we hooked up on another forum altogether!

Hey Gorgoyle, I received your email letting me know Bitcoin Fog was bashing me on this forum.  Thanks for the heads up.  And thanks for the kind words of support.  I promise you I will do everything in my power to warn people about Bitcoin Fog.

I feel like we have a support group going almost.  www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=759 Is another place you guys can write about your experience with Bitcoin Fog

Mr. Omedetou writes a series of messages on this forum trying to discredit others that have been robbed by Bitcoin fog -->

I'm starting to see a pattern, Prepschoolhippie is right on the mark.

Bitcoin Fog stole your money as well as mine Sad  Unfortunately I can't make them give your money back to you; but I can make sure people know what they did. 

It has to sting that after Bitcoin Fog steals your money they accuse you of being me rather than admit what they did to you.  At least Bitcoin Fog admitted they stole my money.

I find it hilarious that they state they have integrity and protect their users anonymity yet they wrote all that stuff about me on the forum to discredit my story AFTER THEY ADMITTED THE STORY WAS TRUE!

Why admit my story was true, then try to discredit me?  It makes about as much sense as stealing from people.

zapiekana

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

I'm using Bitcoin Fog for couple of weeks now and also have posted some concern here on the forum before.

It's really difficult to stay calm when a lot of money is involved. You read that service require 6 confirmations and than after 100+ and over 24h still nothing.
Than you contact customer service and no response!

I do understand that technical difficulties and delays with these types of services happen, but please mr Akemashite Omedetou respond to your customers queries otherwise you will eventually loose every single one of them (I'm personally very close to leaving).

Little simple line of text would make me sleep at night much better.
Is it really so difficult to respond something like: "there is a slight delay with our service, everything should be fine in the next 24h"?

Come on!

I think it would be even better not to have customer service at all instead of having not responsive one, please think about it from the customer's point of view.

Anyway I need to say that all of my payments have been sorted eventually and I didn't loose single penny.
Still using the service, but I'm very careful now (many small payments one by one) and the first moment any other reliable alternative service shows up - I will leave Bitcoin Fog, unless I see some improvements.

Once again mr Akemashite Omedetou please respond to your customers queries!
cosmanto

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:48:18 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 12:51:34 AM by cosmanto

And it just so happens that all 3 people that discuss these scam allegations have very recent registration dates and basically post only in this topic?

Hey! I am one of those "3 people" you are talking about!  I only had one post in this topic and two posts in other topics.  Do you even care when you lie like that?  I guess I should not be surprised you lie so casually.

And even use the same styling, usage of bold text etc... Or just look at the last 3 post timestamps...

If that wasn't true before, it's certainly going to be true now because I'm copying the tag line below ...

It's pretty obvious that it's you "davewalberg".

Wow, smoke another one? Are you Paranoid Akemashite Omedetou?

Once again mr Akemashite Omedetou please respond to your customers queries!

I agree.

Do not use Bitcoin Fog unless you want to part ways with your money!

Yolander

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:24:59 AM

And it just so happens that all 3 people that discuss these scam allegations have very recent registration dates and basically post only in this topic?

I know you may find this hard to believe Akamashite, but nobody else has scammed me so I have no reason to post on another topic here.

You claim that integrity is your strong suit, but you paint a different picture with your writings.

You scammed me and these other people out of money and are playing it off like it is technical difficulties on your website.  I imagine a lot of people just get tired of hearing your excuses and move on without their money.  Then when we come here to warn the public you claim you only ripped off one guy and all of us are him.  You just plain suck Akamashite Omedetou, Bitcoin Fog sucks for stealing from so many people.

You claim that your user's anonymity is something you hold sacred yet you put all those alleged details out there about this Dave guy.  Your excuses and attitude about support are horrible, I feel like a sucker ever depositing money in your scam service.

Bitcoin Fox is a hoax, a joke, they will rob you blind!
davewalberg

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:11:27 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 06:19:46 AM by davewalberg

Dear Akemashite Omedetou,

Looks like we have a he said she said situation going.  I say you scammed me intentionally.  You say your computer system is flawless and that it is impossible that your computer system did what I know it did.

If that were the end of it then maybe people could believe you are not a thief but there is just one little problem with this whole situation.

You can prove it's not a scam ran by you by returning the deposit to the wallet it came from.

Your deliberate action not to do so is the PROOF POSITIVE that you orchestrated the entire situation intentionally.  That would be the only motivation you would have to keep the money.

Even if you truly believed your computer system has no errors.  A company with integrity would ensure the money was returned to it's rightful owner.  The wallet it came from is public record in the blockchain.

But being honest and showing integrity would ruin the design of your scam.  The only reason you would not return the money to the wallet it came from when an error preventing your client from scheduling a withdraw is even slightly suspected as possible.

If you are unhappy that I am requesting support from your site then give me some support instead of insisting what happened to me did not happen because your computer systems are perfect.

Bitcoin Fog is a scam!

okdude

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:30:17 PM

Hello all,
Am a new user here in forum (u can see it ok.. ) but am 'old' bitcoin-fog user.
There was only once when i doubted about that service.. My funds delayed about 3~4 days and I was watching forum and realised that there were other 4 ppl had the same issue.. After about 10 hours all probs resolved.
I never had a reply from fog's service, but that's NOT the prob! I HAVE NEVER HAD probs with their service finally! They had some delays (and maybe long ones) but never lost money!
I wanted to write this cos ppl login only to write bad words.. Here am writing the good ones. (and am not any guy from the stuff etc..)

After those ppl above me writing and spamming about probs and BOLD letters and shit, I wanted to see the prob for myself so I made a test transaction (deposit and withdraw) in fog to see if there was a prob.. And what i realised is that the service never worked better and faster..! These days is working pretty cool.
I hope you lie about that you lost your money dudes... and if so please stop spamming and breaking our *** here with noumerous posts and highligt/bold letters..

Am not the best english writter, and sorry for that.
Am sure you got my point! Smiley
c u
Yolander

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:28:35 PM

I wanted to write this cos ppl login only to write bad words.. Here am writing the good ones. (and am not any guy from the stuff etc..)

This forum isn't about good or bad words, it's a place to let other readers know about YOUR experience.  I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say... I think we're all glad you have something good to say.  It means you did not have the horribly rotten experience that we have had.  We wouldn't wish our experiences of having our money stolen on anyone.

After those ppl above me writing and spamming about probs and BOLD letters and shit

Nobody here is spamming anything.  Fortunately we are free to express our ideas, experiences and opinions here.  BOLD letters are for the important pieces of the messages we have to relate our ideas, experiences and opinions.

I wanted to see the prob for myself so I made a test transaction (deposit and withdraw) in fog to see if there was a prob.. And what i realised is that the service never worked better and faster..! These days is working pretty cool.

I am glad Bitcoin Fog did not rip you off.  It's good your message reads like a commercial for them because it means you are happy with your experience with them and they did not steal your money.

I hope you lie about that you lost your money dudes...

Accusing us of lying is pretty low.  Bitcoin Fog outright admitted above to keeping one guys money.  Not only do we have to deal with having our money stolen, but people like you adding insult to injury by even suggesting we are lying.  You won't see me accusing you of lying about having a good experience with them and I would thank you to do the same for me especially after having my money taken from me by them.

Bitcoin Fog lacks integrity, is dishonest and immoral.
thealmightygod

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:44:14 PM

Hi there,

I just wanted to pop on here to share my own experience with Bitcoin Fog over the last few days.

I found this forum while waiting for my money to withdraw from their site and started to get a little worried about how long it was taking. I then panicked a little after reading some of the posts on this forum.

However I would like to say that after only a few hours waiting my money finally left their site and ended in its final location all in tact.

I too tried to contact them through the support section and received no reply but I put that down to time location and even just sheer volume of messages.

Anyway, all is well on this site and im very pleased to have used it.
davewalberg

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:01 AM

Using this company is no different than gambling.

Right on Prepschoolhippie! But you forgot to say gambling with a dishonest host.  At some point each and every one of their clients will loose big to them.  You can see how they were not satisfied with the amount they stole from me when they called it such a small amount.  It's not theirs to keep and they know it but they do it anyway (that's called stealing).  It was their computer system error that caused the fiasco in the first place.

Ideally, there should be NO missing transactions with this company, and if any transaction issues did arise, one would expect a professional organization to resolve the problem quickly and thoroughly.

Correct, if you read their response you can see over and over time and time again where they mention money they have "lost" but then claim it is always found and returned to "their users".  They never made an effort to return my money, all they did was refuse to believe their system was in error, accuse me of loosing my password, call me a liar in this forum and reveal alleged information to discredit me including claiming that anyone here saying anything bad about them is me.

Prepschoolhippie, I am sorry they stole more from you than they did from me.  You are 100% right when you say "one would expect a professional organization to resolve the problem quickly and thoroughly."

Prepschoolhippie

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:34:00 AM

OK folks.  I will give credit where credit is due, and said from the beginning that I'd gladly recant my statements if my issue were resolved.  FINALLy received message from Bitcoin Fog customer support, and the issue is resolved.  So, my sincerest apologies to Bitcoin Fog.  With that being said, I highly recommend they work on quicker customer support.  To leave customers floating in the wind for several weeks on end is just bad.  But they most certainly do merit an apology.   Therefore, I've deleted my posts out of consideration for them.  Thank you all and good luck with this company.  Hopefully none of you run into issues like I did.  
davewalberg

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:12:05 AM

FINALLy received message from Bitcoin Fog customer support, and the issue is resolved.
Therefore, I've deleted my posts out of consideration for them.

Great News! Prepschoolhippie!  Unfortunately their support is still (in my case) denying that their computer system malfunctioned.  As you can read in posts above they have zero intention of getting my deposit back to me.

I'm glad things worked out in your case.  But for me personally, I still have to take the position that I was scammed deliberately because these errors that happen to them always seem to happen after they get a deposit.  Combined with their technical support ignoring what I report to happen and making up their own report of what happened (very childish).

Bitcoin Fog Scammed Me!
alicealice

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:41:29 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 03:58:44 AM by alicealice

Bitcoinfog is a selective scammer. We have lost 14,000$ or so worth of btc this week with them.

We had selected a 96 hours withdraw and the funds didn't get to the desired addresses. We then tried to get back on the website and sure enough, bitcoinfog has deleted our account. We were able to create the same fuckin account with same username/password, and now we have a balance of 0 btc.

The 18 bitcoins are still visible on the blockchain, but we can't access it anymore.

The staff is non-compliant and is refusing to help. They say we have to submit a ticket through the ticket support with the right account, the one that they deleted. Other than that, staff has been arrogant and just plain assholes. We will continue to monitor the address in case the bitcoins are moved somewhere.

Yes, there mixing system works. Yes, we have shuffled a lot of bitcoins through it, but today we realized they're just a bunch of fucker who will still their trusted clients. I would say: use at your own risk and expect to be robbed blindly.

We have read SEVERAL reports of the exact same problem.

BITCOINFOG SCAMMED ME TOO!
cosmanto

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:36:55 PM

Bitcoinfog is a selective scammer. We have lost 14,000$ or so worth of btc this week with them.

Ouch, I certainly believe you.  They ripped me off for less than that.

The staff is non-compliant and is refusing to help. They say we have to submit a ticket through the ticket support with the right account, the one that they deleted. Other than that, staff has been arrogant and just plain assholes.

Exactly! That is the design of their scam.  Let me ask you a simple question, if you were not the person that sent them the deposit how would you know BOTH 1) the bitcoin wallet address they published on their website for you to send the deposit and 2) the username that wallet was assigned to by their system.  In fact there is no way for you to know that unless you logged into their system, read the wallet address and sent the deposit.  This is something they conveniently ignore when they claim they have no way to authenticate your claims.

Bitcoin fog will rob you blind!
Yolander

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:59:51 PM

how would you know BOTH 1) the bitcoin wallet address they published on their website for you to send the deposit and 2) the username that wallet was assigned to by their system.  In fact there is no way for you to know that unless you logged into their system, read the wallet address and sent the deposit.  This is something they conveniently ignore when they claim they have no way to authenticate your claims.

You are 100% correct Cosmanto!  I pointed the same fact out to them in a support message.  They responded that I was hacked.  Not maybe I was hacked or it might be possible that I was hacked.  I think they meant to respond that I was someone who "hacked (myself)" to gain that information.  They were not even smart enough to put it in the proper context in continuation of their scam.

Please do not let yourself be scammed by these morons.

Bitcoin Fog is a Scam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: