Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301333 times)
sesamestreet71

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:01:54 AM

REcently lodged BTC (been using for years) - next day unable to login.
I've been locked out of my a/c!
No support. No nothing.
I assume my BTC have been taken.
Cannot consider using Fog again, it's unsafe.
 Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jigaroz

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:50:38 AM

Did a deposit yesterday and after 6 hours clicked for a withdraw, now 14 hours later still no sign of the BTC.
Really sad seeing this happen but i guess this is not a good site anymore.
Still have my account though... guess its always something. Undecided

Or is there someone who have experienced longer waiting time than me and still received the BTC ?
jiggaflex

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

Same guy here, different nick.

Just want to say that the BTC arrived and the service is indeed running. BTC maybe just got caught somewhere.

Cheers
cryptopunk

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:28:17 PM

A hijack attempt seems to be in progress. The .onion address is hard to reach (DoS?) while the gate.bitcoinfog.com clearnet site propagates a phishing page, terminated in phc6.onion (I don't want to propagate the full address).
It seems the hackers have compromised bitcoinfog's own clearnet DNS and are controlling the gate.bitcoinfog.com address, at least.
Upon logging in with a test account, this message is received:

http://i58.tinypic.com/rwo4jr.jpg
Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 09:45:48 PM

Thank you for reporting the gateway issue. We shall see what the problem is.
Also unfortunately today some of you may have noticed a downtime, we do have technical issues with our connection for the real server, it's unavailable for the time being.
We are working on it and shall report here when the problems are resolved.

Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization

---
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:31:14 PM

A hijack attempt seems to be in progress. The .onion address is hard to reach (DoS?) while the gate.bitcoinfog.com clearnet site propagates a phishing page, terminated in phc6.onion (I don't want to propagate the full address).
It seems the hackers have compromised bitcoinfog's own clearnet DNS and are controlling the gate.bitcoinfog.com address, at least.
Upon logging in with a test account, this message is received:

<snip - image - login problems>

I guess one might say "God Hates Fogs."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 07:22:32 PM

The issues with the main website are now fully resolved. The service is accessible through the real url fogcore5n3ov3tui.onion and all operations are active.
We are still working on the gateway issue.

---
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
bitcoinforum888

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

The issues with the main website are now fully resolved. The service is accessible through the real url fogcore5n3ov3tui.onion and all operations are active.
We are still working on the gateway issue.

How do you mean issues are resolved?Your answers are very abstract and don't tell much.

Could you please tell me there has been few hours since my withdraw ended and I still didnt receive my coins,that has never happened before is everything alright and I don't think that it is,because more and more people with the same situation are coming up?
Bernard Lerring

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:51:44 PM

How do you mean issues are resolved?Your answers are very abstract and don't tell much.

Could you please tell me there has been few hours since my withdraw ended and I still didnt receive my coins,that has never happened before is everything alright and I don't think that it is,because more and more people with the same situation are coming up?

I am in exactly the same situation mate: my withdrawal on Bitcoin Fog ended a few hours ago and my account on there is empty, yet I still haven't received my coins.

I have checked on Blockchain.info and http://blockr.io/ and all my addresses are empty. The addresses I had scheduled to be receiving have never been used and display no balance.

I have left a polite message in the "support" section on Bitcoin Fog and also PM'ed Akemashite Omedetou.

I trust their service, as I have used it a few times before with no problems.

My guess is that something has gone wrong with their internal server and they need to either restore people's balance on the site or perform a resend of all transactions that didn't hit the blockchain.

We'll just have to wait, I guess.
umirin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:59:16 PM

I am in exactly the same situation mate: my withdrawal on Bitcoin Fog ended a few hours ago and my account on there is empty, yet I still haven't received my coins.

I have checked on Blockchain.info and http://blockr.io/ and all my addresses are empty. The addresses I had scheduled to be receiving have never been used and display no balance.

I have left a polite message in the "support" section on Bitcoin Fog and also PM'ed Akemashite Omedetou.

I trust their service, as I have used it a few times before with no problems.

My guess is that something has gone wrong with their internal server and they need to either restore people's balance on the site or perform a resend of all transactions that didn't hit the blockchain.

We'll just have to wait, I guess.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue! I've also used Bitcoin Fog dozens of times and usually trust them completely. But I made a withdrawal last night and despite it being listed as 'finished' only a small fraction has made it into my address. As for the rest, i can see it's left my Fog wallet on blockchain, and then there's no sign in any of my addresses. Very odd.

Have left a message with support as well. Let us know if anyone comes back to you or your coins show up...
Bernard Lerring

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:17:33 PM

Hopefully the coins that left your fog wallet that you can see on the blockchain have entered Bitcoin Fog's mixing system and they are still on their server.

I'll keep you updated about mine.

umirin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:00:40 PM

Hopefully the coins that left your fog wallet that you can see on the blockchain have entered Bitcoin Fog's mixing system and they are still on their server.

I'll keep you updated about mine.

My coins have started to flow now - I see them in the blockchain. Phew!

Knew they'd pull through. Cheers Bitcoin Fog - legends.
Bernard Lerring

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:19:48 PM

Mine too  Smiley

I've just checked all 5 addresses I gave for the withdrawal and one address has been paid, with 7 confirmations.

The other 4 are still empty and the one amount I now own is only a small amount of what I withdrew but I will check again in the morning.

My guess is that if they had server trouble they could have had a backlog of transactions to pay out, which are now trickling out onto the blockchain.

Looking forward to seeing if my full balance is paid by morning. I'll post again here.
Bernard Lerring

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:01:23 AM

My coins are in! Cheesy

During the night another 4 transactions were sent to my addresses. I've totalled them all up and I've been paid in full. Thank you Bitcoin Fog! You had a problem and you sorted it out. You rock!

I was on the edge of my seat for a while, though  Smiley

I hope everyone else who've had trouble over the last couple of days gets paid too. Let me know guys.
b0ss

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:51:58 AM

Withdrawal marked as "finished" for 6 1/2 hours now, still no activity on block chain.

Should I be worried?
Sausage24

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:07:08 PM

I have a withdrawal marked as finished 12 hours ago and still nothing on the Blockchain.

If its any consolation, this isn't the first time its happened to me. Exactly the same about 6 months ago. Within a day the forums were full of people panicking and calling a scam. Within another day the bitcoins had all resurfaced and the problem was solved. Fingers crossed things will pan out the same way this time.

Akemashite Omedetou (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:41:14 PM

Yes, we deeply apologize, as it turns out there are still issues with some payouts being delayed since the last maintenance. We are working right now to resolve this.

---
macjack

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:18:45 PM

Fog has been playing up since Friday when I tried to deposit coin.  Finally did so on Sunday night, then when went to log back in to check it had been deposited and set up a delayed withdraw, but my login credentials no longer work (and they were definitely correct), so I can't get back in.

What's happening?  Never had issues with Fog before
Bernard Lerring

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:32:28 PM

My advice would be to relax and listen to Akemashite Omedetou.

I would also suggest copy and pasting the transaction(s) that are affected in the support section when you are logged into Bitcoin Fog.

I panicked a bit (activated eight hour withdrawal Saturday, I think) and all my coins had been transmitted, down to the last Satoshi, by the early hours of this morning. I also PM'ed Akemashite Omedetou.

They must have internal records of which withdrawals were affected and are having to manually review and resend them on a case by case basis: a time consuming process.

I trust everyone will get their coins back and hope people will post here when they are received to let us know that the service is back to normal.
bitcoinforum888

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:46:28 PM

UPDATE

got mine yesterday but not all,half BTC is still missing will update what happens,till now situation looks good...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: