Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:03:50 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:52:51 AM

why exactly did you feel compelled to post? what were you trying to achieve?

Why do you feel compelled to continue shitposting?

It's quite clear that you don't think SPA will succeed, you've consistently shown this. Surely you can find a more valuable use of your time; unless you can't, at which point I would suggest that you re-evaluate where you're headed.

And yet another shithead that found he just had to contribute.... absolutely nothing. Another greedy mofo whose only interest here is to salvage something out of his wasted time in mining this crap and with no interest  whatsoever in the future of this coin beyond receiving a minimum payback for that time wasted.

I spend very few minutes reading the mostly crap posted here by the likes of you and a bit more in trying to instill some sense, common sense, in a dev that moves like a hen with the head cut, obviously. Because, contrary to you, I am, first a Spaniard, whose country's name has been used despicably in vain here and, second, because it I have a real investment in it, unlike you. And would like for it to have some kind of a future. I tried offering as many ideas as possible and only after corroboration that the dev doesn't know his ass from  his head in this business and the de-facto demise of the venture, I have lost any shred of confidence even in it's survival, at whatever level. So I have skin in the game and, way more importantly, knowledge, experience and clear GOOD ideas.

None of which applies to you. Obviously.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:17:50 AM

why exactly did you feel compelled to post? what were you trying to achieve?

Why do you feel compelled to continue shitposting?

It's quite clear that you don't think SPA will succeed, you've consistently shown this. Surely you can find a more valuable use of your time; unless you can't, at which point I would suggest that you re-evaluate where you're headed.

And yet another shithead that found he just had to contribute.... absolutely nothing. Another greedy mofo whose only interest here is to salvage something out of his wasted time in mining this crap and with no interest  whatsoever in the future of this coin beyond receiving a minimum payback for that time wasted.

I spend very few minutes reading the mostly crap posted here by the likes of you and a bit more in trying to instill some sense, common sense, in a dev that moves like a hen with the head cut, obviously. Because, contrary to you, I am, first a Spaniard, whose country's name has been used despicably in vain here and, second, because it I have a real investment in it, unlike you. And would like for it to have some kind of a future. I tried offering as many ideas as possible and only after corroboration that the dev doesn't know his ass from  his head in this business and the de-facto demise of the venture, I have lost any shred of confidence even in it's survival, at whatever level. So I have skin in the game and, way more importantly, knowledge, experience and clear GOOD ideas.

None of which applies to you. Obviously.

you have a point, in the meantime I have gone elsewhere with my investments and I never looked back upon SPA, since SPA died after it got dumped, I have no trust in this coin whatsoever since it can't be saved, I still hold 1000 SPA but I still could sell it at a profit if a few more pump hit this coin. I am now more focused ad increasing my amount of SPA for free so that I could salvage my losses a little bit and use them elsewhere.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:50:13 AM

may as well drop some feathers on Spain instead. Will have about these same impact at current values.
Davidbc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:29:25 AM

3 days for airdrop, I will claim my coins, let's see how it goes and how much I get with current value.
lq2157282

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:39:55 AM

Grin no body to about this coin yet?

GLCcoin. GTHMDxvciqq6hYaj5uGboHjwgWDi4cpnCY
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:05:49 AM

I love to read the rubbish of the Pesetacoin emos in this thread.
One of the things that i love most about the dev is how he still keeps the plan on, ignoring each and every spaniard that comes here to make FUD.
Is simply, those who believe in the coin, buy it now, is cheap in mining terms. those who despise the coin, the dev, all things crypto, spanish and the world in general, go rush sell them.
At the end, some of us will use it for our everyday lives, to have a cheap, fast, and casual medium of wealth.
The rest, especially those you know who, can go back to the Pesetacoin desert. I mean, forum. kthxbye.
I also like reading this thread, as you said, like a development that how to keep the plan, but now these coins to buy cheaper, the most important thing is that we can conveniently applied not like now so trouble in life, if the development to continue, then our life will change, the Internet world will change.
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:19:12 AM

I love to read the rubbish of the Pesetacoin emos in this thread.
One of the things that i love most about the dev is how he still keeps the plan on, ignoring each and every spaniard that comes here to make FUD.
Is simply, those who believe in the coin, buy it now, is cheap in mining terms. those who despise the coin, the dev, all things crypto, spanish and the world in general, go rush sell them.
At the end, some of us will use it for our everyday lives, to have a cheap, fast, and casual medium of wealth.
The rest, especially those you know who, can go back to the Pesetacoin desert. I mean, forum. kthxbye.

While you accuse the others of being peseta supporters and emo you're obviously a shill or a bagholder. Keep wishing , it ain't gonna happen.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:11:38 PM

price down and down... but people buy and buy... stupid people
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:50:49 AM

Dev keep the thread up to date please

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:00:26 AM

Dev keep the thread up to date please
what do you mean exactly?

paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:01:38 AM

While you accuse the others of being peseta supporters and emo you're obviously a shill or a bagholder. Keep wishing , it ain't gonna happen.

Oh, did you feel signaled? i never engage in troll battles (i got better things to do) but from time to time i like to point that everyone knows about the pointless that is to spam a thread without any agenda.

Hey, maybe you are the bagholder. Wanna buy cheaper? Or you feel one of those sorry "thread vigilantes" that think the thread is "his baby"... brrr. That scares me, mind you.

Anyway, everyone heads up for wednesday! its going to be fun. Except for this guy, ofc. He will be still here FUD'ing... yawn.

This space is for lease, apparently.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:49:46 AM

Oh, did you feel signaled? i never engage in troll battles (i got better things to do) but from time to time i like to point that everyone knows about the pointless that is to spam a thread without any agenda.

Hey, maybe you are the bagholder. Wanna buy cheaper? Or you feel one of those sorry "thread vigilantes" that think the thread is "his baby"... brrr. That scares me, mind you.

Anyway, everyone heads up for wednesday! its going to be fun. Except for this guy, ofc. He will be still here FUD'ing... yawn.

Yeah yeah , how much and at what price have you bought ?

Hope you're not like this guy:

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
stan26

Activity: 195

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:14:48 AM

http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

The faucet provides payout of 0.00291 SPA.

This is equal to 7 satoshi worth of Spaincoin at current value.

The faucet should be updated to instead give at least give 0.1 or 0.05 Spaincoin. Otherwise I don't see why anyone would bother using it.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:21:44 AM

http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

The faucet should be updated to instead give at least give 0.1 or 0.05 Spaincoin. Otherwise I don't see why anyone would bother using it.

Those coins come from donations , if nobody is donating how do you think they could afford to pay ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
stan26

Activity: 195

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:56:31 AM

http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

Those coins come from donations , if nobody is donating how do you think they could afford to pay ?

The faucet has 27.1 Spaincoin in its reserves. And someone just posted that it was dry yesterday. So apparently someone donated.

If it raised its payout to 0.05 (which I put as bare minimum) that's 542 potential payouts.

That's hardly unreasonable.

The current payout comes from the fact this coin used to be worth 30 times its current value.

SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:51:26 PM

We now have a Windows msi installer and "spaincoin:" url association in windows.

If you haven't joined the new SpainCoin forums yet, we recommend that you join: http://forum.spaincoin.org/

dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:59:41 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 02:02:50 AM by dragonseer

Hi guys, does anyone have cliff notes on the current consensus of the coin?

No-one is really faulting what the developer of Spaincoin is doing or the progress of the coin, however the price is down mostly due to doubts about BTC and because of Auroracoin. In Iceland over 10% of the population have claimed their coins according to the developers but the price keeps going down without any clear picture emerging of what they are doing with it other than dump it on exchanges.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:20:39 AM

No-one is really faulting what the developer of Spaincoin is doing or the progress of the coin, however the price is down mostly due to doubts about BTC and because of Auroracoin. In Iceland over 10% of the population have claimed their coins according to the developers but the price keeps going down without any clear picture emerging of what they are doing with it other than dump it on exchanges.

And yet every Auroracoin is worth 0.56 euros even after all the dumping and all that going down... have you checked the price of SPA lately?
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:57:09 AM

And yet every Auroracoin is worth 0.56 euros even after all the dumping and all that going down... have you checked the price of SPA lately?

Yes, both Auroracoin and Spaincoin rallied today and the downward slide has stopped, not sure what other point you're trying to make

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:36:35 AM

Yes, both Auroracoin and Spaincoin rallied today and the downward slide has stopped, not sure what other point you're trying to make

That Auroracoin is still worth something decent, after all the dumps, and that after "rallying" today Auroracoin is worth 0.62 Euros and SPA not only has not rallied, much less "teh downward slide has stopped" but is still going down to new lows at barely 2000 satoshis, ie: completely worthless.

Point clearer now?
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: