Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37934 times)
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Recap: Have you visited our official Medium page already? The Elements Estates team have written some articles about the KYC process, the current real estate market, the Elements Estates platform and distressed assets.

https://twitter.com/ElementsEstates/status/1054305459660902400?s=19
CryptoWork007

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

From the beginning we try to openly communicate that there will go only a minor share of the assets into platform development as the majority will go into real estate projects. So we also decided to have external programmers as this is a project with set final date and for the time being we do not plan to have full time developers/employees. We know the team in person even before the start of our project so there is a mutual trust between us and the cooperation already proved fruitful. We will most probably have a Chief Technology Officer, who will coordinate and work with external programmers on development of platform, depended on the organizational and structural needs. Later on as the blockchain technology improves and land registers are digitalized and we can become the world hub for all the other real estate (not in our ownership), then we might transform and hire more of our own resources in blockchain/IT segment.
GodfatherofAlts

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

A nice quote about blockchain technology: “You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.” - Blythe Masters (investment banker)
Gives you something to think about:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ElementsEstates/comments/9q83fk/a_nice_quote_about_blockchain_technology_you/

stabobisunasbus

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Check EE team on LinkedIN - very very pro and real

https://www.linkedin.com/company/elementsestates
flexarca77

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

There are two ways to increase the price of any item; either the demand increases or supply reduces. A hike in the demand for an item always results in the appreciation of its market value as long as the supply remains fixed. A reduction in supply, on the other hand, means not enough to go around, resulting in a higher valuation for the available. Hence, the reason why the red diamond remains the most expensive gem in the world due to its rarity.

Buoyed by positive sentiments and easy access to credit facilities, the increase in demand for an item may result in a boom. Characterised by increased commercial activity, these medium to long-term periods of rapid market growth is the pursuit of every business and sustaining it, their goal. Output increases, investment, and job opportunities open up, and prices climb up sharply, driven by market enthusiasm.

Strong investors’ confidence and demand is the driver behind the market boom. Investors’ confidence in a “bright” future always translate into more purchases in anticipation of selling at a higher price in the future, resulting in speculations. The increased purchasing demands means companies have to boost supply by acquiring the necessary manpower for raising production level. With easy access to capital and liquidity, investors, businesses, and now speculators can borrow at very low rates, stimulating more demand. But what happens when the market overheats from the friction caused by demand outstripping supply or too much money chasing a limited supply? A bust is on the horizon

It doesn’t matter how well or carefully managed, a bubble will always bust in the end, especially one carried by euphoria and a callous disregard for caution. Such was the state of the real estate industry in the early and mid-2000s where the mania over owning a house grew to such alarming levels that strict lending requirements were abandoned and interest rates drove into the ground. The mania drove speculators into the market, who were flipping houses for quick gains within a short period of time. At its peak, 30% of the market valuation was supported by speculative activity

Most house owners rarely entertain the thought of the value of their homes decreasing. While the real estate market may not exhibit the pricing bubbles inherent in other asset classes due to the substantial cost of transaction, owning, and maintaining a house, it’s not immune from emotions, enthusiasm. and the irrationality of it all. However with no fundamentals supporting the price, rampant risky behaviors, and overzealous investment, it wasn’t long before the bubble busted.

As prices started to plummet, nervousness sets in, followed by massive sell-offs that eventually outstrips demand. With housing prices declining and mass mortgage defaults, millions of properties eventually wounded up getting foreclosed. These potential investment opportunities continue to lie fallow in a market that has long since rebounded, remaining a closely guarded of an elite few — the same elite responsible for its downturn.

will there be any continue of this great article?
GodfatherofAlts

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

CRE offers individuals a direct path to passive Investment and high-income potentials across several industries with lower risk.

From the post on medium:

CRE offers individuals a direct path to passive Investment and high-income potentials across several industries with lower risk. Passive investment gives contributors a hands-off approach to investment, enabling them to literally “invest and forget about it” — no need for making daily decisions about the investment itself. This option is most appealing especially to less savvy investors, who are not required to be knowledgeable about the asset class they are investing from fund managers. Contrary to popular assumption, rentals are fraught with occupancy risk, more difficult to manage, and higher capital cost per occupant. Owning a single rental means the investor is betting all or nothing on the market while fending management costs and an unsustainable cash flow. But what if you can diversify your risks across a slew of industries and sectors, asset types, geographical locations, and business plans? This is the unique opportunity presented by Commercial Real Estate.
flexarca77

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

I found project on twitter #realestates

i think your project elementsestates is a pioneer in that field

i like your idea and ecosystem of eles token

also prototype is alive and running

wish you all good in crowdsale and future development

mikas
todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Good evening

i am reading whitepaper and i don't understand good about liquidity pool

could you tell me top3 facts for liquidity pool with that 20% of tokens  or describe me for average joe how it will look like

GhostKiller55

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

Answer about private blockchain on telegram:
We don't plan to go to private blockchain. But the future blockchain ecosystem will determine what will be the best also for us. But at this point we do not plan any private blockchain for Elements Estates.
We will use Ethereum blockchain for smart contracts, as it is most widely spread and working well. However, there are lots of different blockchain solutions being developed as private blockchain technology, which will be used in the future for many things, and we might use, one, or two of them, like for example for putting different reports, documents on the blockchain, which will improve transparency and efficiency, when doing due diligence on certain property.

ExchangeMasterCrypto

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Do you want to expand like a main only company ElementsEstates or do you need partners in different countries and maybe also later in the US and Asia market ?
WhenMCLAREN

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Transparency For the WIN. Elementsestates announced on Twitter that they are going to do some kind of reports on the platform. I think that is a good idea to tell the world how walthy the company is.
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 01:52:28 PM by GT-RR

There is a lot going on on Reddit. Fun thing to see the debate. Might want to check it out.

CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:19:47 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 01:50:22 PM by CypherOG

Cool

Quick FAQ but it is better to check the whitepaper out. Not to mention they already have a prototype developed. Awesome ICO with the prototype out and after crowdsale the platform.
mikroporpor

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Hi there

i was checking elementsestates twitter and saw that team is presenting project in Dubai and Malta

https://twitter.com/@ElementsEstates

this is good for new strong investors in project - i read also that softcap is already reached&prototype launched.

See that you don't have problems with transparency and connections

but i am still curious what will happen next?  new meetings? new countries?  what will be next in november 2018?

i am serious investor so if you please answer me as much as you know and can reveal to public

thanks
fernkror

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

My friend from realestate agency told me about project - i own few villa's on seaside in Greece

i am very interested in tokenzied business - in crypto for few years     i believe that fiat will be gone in 5-10 years   blockchain will take the world and everything will be tokenized  - but ok that are my wishes

South-East Europe (SEE) is one of the most fertile landscape for distressed assets. The region is regarded as possessing the highest mid-term potential from distressed deals within the EU with an averaged annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 2.3% despite being saddled with 130 billion euros in non-performing loans. To remain profitable, banks must keep their NLP at a bare minimum and in some cases, are prepared to sell high-collaterals to clean up NLP and inject capital into their operations. Herein lies the opportunity that sets Element Estates apart from all other “real-estate-on-the-blockchain” platform

could you please explain me more about NLP's and whole ELES ecosystem  i understand i think 60% of it

wish you bright future!

agapito
sarmashalom

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

Selling to ELES token holders Users wishing to purchase a property which is held by the fund must do so in ELES tokens

Selling to the general public Anyone wishing to purchase a property which is held by the Fund will be able to purchase them through ELES platform. If the buyer is a non-holder of ELES tokens, he will be able to pay in fiat currency (additional exchange fee will be charged) and ELES platform will be obligated to exchange received payment to ELES tokens in shortest time possible

Renting to ELES token holders Those users who have signed up to the platform will be able to rent properties (tourism, commercial and residential) owned and operated by the Fund for favorable rates compared to general public . Payment will be made solely in ELES tokens

Renting to the general public  Anyone wishing to rent a property held by the Fund must do so in ELES tokens

if all that will be established - liquidity will be insane and price will follow

can't wait to see that!
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

In the whitepaper you have written: Properties, which are maintained to allow part-time, or one time stays by individuals or families. Does that go just for your elementsestates portfolios or will you have an option like small airbnb for renting ?

In first stage only for priloperties in our portfolio. Later in second stage we will offer listings also for external owners but they will have to place their real estate in platform management. For that they will receive tokens on platform (something similar than in-kind investment). After that all payments will go through platform – that’s the case we can control lock down of tokens. And owner of the premises will receive payment lowered for platform fees.

i am satisfied with answers on telegram - join EE telegram guys and ask there - they answer anything and that very good

https://t.me/ElementsEstates

linkinslo30

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

EE rated with 8.9 on FoundICO

https://foundico.com/ico/elements-estates.html

DESCRIPTION
With the crowd funded assets the private corporate fund will purchase distressed assets from banks, than restructure them and put them on the market at a more favorable price than competitive properties. This allows Elements Estates to achieve quick returns and to build up real estate portfolio. ELES token holders will than, among other services offered on the platform, have an opportunity to buy or rent this real estate with ELES tokens.

https://elementsestates.io/sl
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

Instagram ? Really ? ... I guess you need instagram also nowadays.

I hope you like the page, nowadays Instagram is indeed a channel where more and more people are also watching innovative concepts.
If you have any suggestion what you would like to see, don't hesitate to contact us.
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

My friend from realestate agency told me about project - i own few villa's on seaside in Greece

i am very interested in tokenzied business - in crypto for few years     i believe that fiat will be gone in 5-10 years   blockchain will take the world and everything will be tokenized  - but ok that are my wishes

South-East Europe (SEE) is one of the most fertile landscape for distressed assets. The region is regarded as possessing the highest mid-term potential from distressed deals within the EU with an averaged annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 2.3% despite being saddled with 130 billion euros in non-performing loans. To remain profitable, banks must keep their NLP at a bare minimum and in some cases, are prepared to sell high-collaterals to clean up NLP and inject capital into their operations. Herein lies the opportunity that sets Element Estates apart from all other “real-estate-on-the-blockchain” platform

could you please explain me more about NLP's and whole ELES ecosystem  i understand i think 60% of it

wish you bright future!

agapito

Sure. Non-performing loans are a big problem for most banks at the moment. The main three problems with NPL's, are:
- NPLs tie up bank capital without providing return
- They reduce bank profitability and threaten business models
- They erode a bank's liquidity.

Regulators have put considerable pressure on high NPL banks to produce robust and detailed NPL strategies and demonstrate their ability to deliver operationally on those plans. This oversight is having a considerable impact on banks as they work towards meeting the requirements of the regulator.

. There are still a large number left after the financial crash of 2008 and the banks have a level of urgency to remove these from their holdings, they will usually do so at an under-valued rate as even this is more effectively as if they step out of their core business and start the construction finalization processes by themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: