Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
bryanparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

I am planning to create my own apps as well, could you please share to me how'd you do that.

It's very simple, just register on their site and you can start building software/apps that you like as simple as pick and drop.
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

I am planning to create my own apps as well, could you please share to me how'd you do that.

It's very simple, just register on their site and you can start building software/apps that you like as simple as pick and drop.

Have you tried the platform too? I would like to try it also, can someone help me how to start the process?
KyleKams

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

I like how the project helps people who want to make applications or softwares develop it in time and in to be sure that they have the budget as well.
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

The project really aims to resolve the current issues in the traditional outsourcing model of development.
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

I hear there will be a mobile app coming up

Is that a hearsay or have you got it from a credible source?

I heard you can download it already at the google store.

Please provide the link here for the mobile app.

Here you go  Smiley
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.engineer.ai
1mile

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
I agree! The project does not limit the types of payments used in the platform to make Engineer.ai receive more community support. Customers do not have to pay a fee to transfer their currency to NAYA for payment. The fact that customers use NAYA to pay a discount is one of the noteworthy special offers. This is an interesting proposition!

One thing that's certain from all this is that NAYA token will have a good value of it's own.

Lol based on what ? Marker is so volatile right now, you can never be certain on anything. Even the big bad BTC/ETH is not doing that well tbh. From my point of view, if NAYA is not certainly to have immediate good price in its release, but once the platform becomes more and more popular, and we see more adoption of it, then the price of token will increase.

When i said ''having value of it's own'' I was referring to how often transaction will be done. Currently their platform is up and running, once blockchain features has been implemented the value of NAYA token value will be based on the number of transactions daily.
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

]

Nope this is not correct Other crypto payment options( ETH/BTC) are allowed too. But you got the bonus part right

I knew nothing about other cryptos. Where did you find this info?
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

How much does it cost?
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

Well more people want to use the platform and more the token price goes up. And on my little research I've found they are already very successful and have done more than $60M in the last 5 years
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

You mean like a demo try. Like if I really wanted to make a new software and just do the schematics, but will not go through and I don't have to pay anything
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential

Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem. Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment

You can only use NAYA tokens or fiat for the payment but there are gonna be bonuses for paying with NAYA.

Nope this is not correct Other crypto payment options( ETH/BTC) are allowed too. But you got the bonus part right

"Capacity Partners will be offered the option to be paid in NAYA Tokens or Fiat (or a split) with a minimum paid in Tokens." This is what it says in the whitepaper. I didn't see any part where it mentions payment with ETH/BTC.
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:32:30 AM

the major three part that makes up the project. 1 BUILDER 2 BuilderCare 3 Cloudops.. all this service have a fee attached to it
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential

Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem. Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment

You can only use NAYA tokens or fiat for the payment but there are gonna be bonuses for paying with NAYA.

"Capacity Partners will be offered the option to be paid in NAYA Tokens or Fiat (or a split) with a minimum paid in Tokens." This is what it says in the whitepaper. I didn't see any part where it mentions payment with ETH/BTC.

they have to make that an option does are major currency out there now with huge potential and more use now
totiriti333

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

I think it was mentioned somewhere that BTC/ETH is allowed too. I think from this thread or their TG channel.
Japorms

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe AI will replace us sometimes and they will develops its own software. Smiley)
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

AI is the most efficient technology of the present and so is the talented engineers. We can transform the software development network by implementing AI and it will have power beyond imagination.
bryanparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

Nothing is impossible, everything can be done with creative human hands of our engineers and AI are well-known, this kind of implementation is of course always awaiting the software development community to be more successfull one.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
I agree! The project does not limit the types of payments used in the platform to make Engineer.ai receive more community support. Customers do not have to pay a fee to transfer their currency to NAYA for payment. The fact that customers use NAYA to pay a discount is one of the noteworthy special offers. This is an interesting proposition!

One thing that's certain from all this is that NAYA token will have a good value of it's own.

Lol based on what ? Marker is so volatile right now, you can never be certain on anything. Even the big bad BTC/ETH is not doing that well tbh. From my point of view, if NAYA is not certainly to have immediate good price in its release, but once the platform becomes more and more popular, and we see more adoption of it, then the price of token will increase.

When i said ''having value of it's own'' I was referring to how often transaction will be done. Currently their platform is up and running, once blockchain features has been implemented the value of NAYA token value will be based on the number of transactions daily.

It will still require an economic calculation system for a business. And calculated in a business cycle
like quarterly and yearly. It is clear, using this blockchain technology is an upgrade. Which of course
with the hope of getting better in everything. And the ultimate goal of course is the better profit .
With one of the profit show by increasing the price of NAYA tokens. Thus greetings

ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

It will still require an economic calculation system for a business. And calculated in a business cycle
like quarterly and yearly. It is clear, using this blockchain technology is an upgrade. Which of course
with the hope of getting better in everything. And the ultimate goal of course is the better profit .
With one of the profit show by increasing the price of NAYA tokens. Thus greetings
Having Fiat and NAYA Token as a method of payment is better so there will be options for client to choose from not restricting them to a particular method.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: