Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36206 times)
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?

As for numbers, we have  access to over 26000 developers which is made up of 82 consulting companies and dev-shops. 👍😊
That is a good number of developers that shows they are ready to serve there clients  at any capacity.
the team is giving us every day more certainties about their tough work and how serious they are on what they do. i just cant wait to join the ICO
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

I project a minimum of 50 years and if they've pass that 50years, i think they would go all the way to infinity.
I expect the project to have created thousand of bespoke software for business.
Crypto-fun

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential
well, the possibility to raise funds ia a good thing that allows to small startups that have brilliant ideas to make them real and still have the control of their project. on the other hand, Engineer.ai have a full work product already, they are just bringing it to the next level and creating a new standard of how this should be done. the blockchain technology and the AI collaborating should and will be the future
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
fred_handsome7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?
As far as I'm concerned, there will be a lot of rooms for improvement by implementing AI, machine learning technology. It will help to catch up with the makerting trends as well.
When you talk to AI I can't help but think about Skynet  Grin Grin

When that moment happens that we could talk to an AI, I guess it's the end o humanity. Smiley
AI will really help make the process of doing things faster it will be fascinating to be able to talk to an AI.
funcryptoguy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

cool so developing a software through engineer.ai will be more cheaper than other vendor right?

They claim that with the Builder it's only the 1/3 of the cost of other vendors.

where did you read that ? so you mean this low balls the price for development
I think use of cloudops,AI technology and blockchain will help in making it cheaper than other vendor
i think that i have not understood yet how the cloudops works. if someone can explain me please. p.s. the only ops i know is Black Ops...  Roll Eyes Cool
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

I project a minimum of 50 years and if they've pass that 50years, i think they would go all the way to infinity.
I expect the project to have created thousand of bespoke software for business.

10 year is a very large time. and 50 year is just too much. the internet and information technology itself is not 50 year old. all worlds famous companies and startup are less then 50 years. including Microsoft. so we can't say anything about 50 years..
I think if they work properly in 1, 2 years. and lots of developers adopt them in their development. then it would be a great achievement for them.
Crypto-fun

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
The idea of the AI is not to replace human but it is to help make the process of  software development much better
well. in this context there are two types of humans. one is the customer that does not so much about tech and those other stuff. the other human is the developer that knows all the tech part, but he/she hardly understands what the clients wants (mostly because the client does not know how to explain it). and it is here that the AI fits perfectly but understanding what we want and telling to the developer exactly what to do
funcryptoguy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
The idea of the AI is not to replace human but it is to help make the process of  software development much better
well. in this context, there are two types of humans. one is the customer that does not so much about tech and that other stuff. the other human is the developer that knows all the tech part, but he/she hardly understands what the clients want (mostly because the client does not know how to explain it). and it is here that the AI fits perfectly but understanding what we want and telling to the developer exactly what to do
being that said, AI of engineer.ai adds something more to the context. AI makes it cheaper for the client and easier for the developer, searching for code already been developed by others, and telling the developers to create only the new one and integrate it. this makes it even faster for everyone my saving money and time. practically the next technological revolution  Grin
gaslyant

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

I am wondering what else Engineer.AI could  do in the next 10 years.Will they be changing or adding other business concepts.

That could be the case. The CEO of Engineer.ai, Sachin Dev Duggal, is a man with vision. He realized the importance of cloud services at its first steps and built a company around it and became successful. Now he is doing it again with the AI and blockchain. You can see a pattern here.
fred_handsome7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Engineer.AI is smart for using blockchain to prove the authenticity of their projects.
Blockchain will help engineer.ai solve the problem of trust and security expected by customers.
fred_handsome7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product
They are putting every one there toes cause they know we all waiting for the TGE.
funcryptoguy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token
probably that is a decision by the team to leave the possibility to everyone to join the Builder and order what they need/want to
Crypto-fun

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!
you are absolutely right. the AI in this platform is not going to do automated software development. but it will put together clients and developers by setting the terms of the Smart Contract, what needs to be developed. but it is far from being and automated process
Crypto-fun

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
someone just answered him, but did not see your comment in time probably. you are absolutely right. we to limit when there is the possibility to have more and being free and the decisions of payment?
funcryptoguy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.
i did try. it is very easy, the AI helps you throuw the process. worth to prove indeed
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Engineer.AI is smart for using blockchain to prove the authenticity of their projects.
Blockchain will help engineer.ai solve the problem of trust and security expected by customers.
[/quote

We'll use blockchain to prove the authenticity of our projects, by verifing that the code deployed to a client’s servers has not been hacked by a third-party. We can run a simple instance verifier on the client’s code on the resources periodically to show the code on that resource is running unmodified code.

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Engineer.AI is smart for using blockchain to prove the authenticity of their project

The use of blockchain technology will make customers have more confidence in engineer.ai
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
someone just answered him, but did not see your comment in time probably. you are absolutely right. we to limit when there is the possibility to have more and being free and the decisions of payment?
I think is better to leave they payment option of using fiat still available so customers can make there choice of which method they want to use.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

cool so developing a software through engineer.ai will be more cheaper than other vendor right?

They claim that with the Builder it's only the 1/3 of the cost of other vendors.

where did you read that ? so you mean this low balls the price for development
I think use of cloudops,AI technology and blockchain will help in making it cheaper than other vendor
i think that i have not understood yet how the cloudops works. if someone can explain me please. p.s. the only ops i know is Black Ops...  Roll Eyes Cool
I myself have not even understood how to work from cloudops,
so please explain who knows about the work of cloudops,
Hopefully you can respond quickly and don't have to wait
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: