Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4304 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

of course you can do that but you need to know to be able to get 10% profit every day you need trading skills that are really good and of course you have very much trading capital, most importantly you have to know the right time to buy and sell coin so you can always get a profit.

The beginner can hardly do this money daily. The skilled guy with a great experience might do up to 10% dealing with day trading. However, the task is too difficult. I suppose it would be better to hold the crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

It's better to hold from now to earn some huge money from your trading.But i think its hard to hold some coins from now for their prices can't understand what happening and panic sellers scare what will be the outcome of the price.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month

Counting or planning something what we will do seems easier, than when we do it. Because, there are lots of complexities which we will encounter when we trade. I hope you have understood the trading and performance of cryptocurrency well, so that the profit you have targeted can be achieved well too.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Yes you can earn 10% in one day by trading. But for this you need to be expert end you need to work very hard. But sometimes you will fail to get 10% everyday.
Lotus

Activity: 107
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

10% is probably too high to sustain via manual trading on average market conditions.
You may luck out, but then that is not really trading!

Forgotten Crypt - Zero-Trust trading. Take the guesswork out of trading.
http://www.ForgottenCrypt.com
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

It is not easy to ensure you 20% daily profit. Because the crypto market is too much volatile now, even 20% profit is a very high amount at this current situation. Many people stopped trading because of the bad crypto market. So, my opinion is, you can't make 20% daily profit! And you should be trading with very careful. I am not discouraging you, I am talking about reality.
Yeah because changes in market prices cannot always be appropriate every day with what you think. so you can't be sure that you can make 10% profit every day. sometimes it takes several days for the price to rise? the most important thing is to use the opportunity that comes as best as possible
No, I do not think so; it does not give you so early profit and wholly depends upon price movement. If you buy today and the price increases tomorrow then you can make profit on the other hand if you buy today and tomorrow the price decreases further then you will get nothing but you will wait for increase in value. You will get more than 10% profit if you have patience and can survive in the market for some more time.
fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

I think it isn't difficult thing, but it all will happen if you work hard to always monitor prices, and also you have to learn deeply about how to analyze trading
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

I think it isn't difficult thing, but it all will happen if you work hard to always monitor prices, and also you have to learn deeply about how to analyze trading
Difficult or not, it really depends on ourselves because indeed for now it depends on the ability of each person who is able to be able to trade with such a large target
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

Your predictions are good, but I want to ask where you can trading get 10% every day? you underestimated Market, now it's hard to predict even within 1 week the price doesn't rise to 10%. and if you trade with capital of 1000 or 5000 Dollars I am sure you can get a profit of 10% or 20% but it is impossible to get profit within 1 day, for trading now it can be said long term trading.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Difficult or not, it really depends on ourselves because indeed for now it depends on the ability of each person who is able to be able to trade with such a large target
We all know that its hard or difficult to earn in trading with crypto even we have good skill with this field but in daily i think cannot do it, the possible is 10% or more weekly, specially right now the market is so down its hard to know which coin will increase its value or which coin will falling down to ignore it.

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

If you wish to predict your daily or monthly profits you're fit in stockexchanges. Here crypto is not really sure how much will you earn or lose someday because the here are so fluctuated. But if you really push yourself to get in the crypto Investment much better to start long-term investment since you're still a newbie.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

to be honest it is not difficult, but the hardest part is to manage assets in the trading. Of course everyone will think the same to make more or less the same profit, even some will use bigger capital and use trading techniques that are more or less the same

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

10% is possible but you need to spread your funds in different coins to protect you capital. One mistake may cost you a lot. Don't buy coins that already reached 10% increase in a day, you are too late and once you buy, you may end up with an expensive coin. Go for those that are not yet being pumped. Stay away from those pump and dump group, they are just helping themselves.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

If you take the amount for example $ 1000 and start trading on the market buying and selling coins then it is real but there is a risk that everything will not poplan and you will go into debt ! It is better to just distribute the Deposit it reduces the risk !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.
Yeah you right, because not every day the coins you buy experience an increase price right? sometimes there will be a price reduction
on that day or another day. then I think will be better to use the target for sell, maybe 10% for every coin you buy, not 10% profit every day
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.
Yeah you right, because not every day the coins you buy experience an increase price right? sometimes there will be a price reduction
on that day or another day. then I think will be better to use the target for sell, maybe 10% for every coin you buy, not 10% profit every day

I think that's impossible to gain that big at daily basis mate. We must learn to observe our coins buy and sell order before estimation of possible profit. If we find it an increasing demand of our holdings, it could have the possibility that we will be earning much higher than 10%. When bull run comes the possible 10% profit could be daily, because the marketplace is on live trading and you could actually point out better trading gains.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

This is very hard when you do not understand the marketing of this, soon experts with many years of experience also dare to affirm 10% of Interest. My advice should be to learn about the coin you want to invest in before buying them

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:02:44 AM

I think what you need is that you have to be able to have expertise that can determine the right time to buy and sell coins because if you don't have the expertise, I think it will be very difficult to create profits, and make sure you have very much capital and can trade with fast motion by utilizing coins that have very fast price movements.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

I think what you need is that you have to be able to have expertise that can determine the right time to buy and sell coins because if you don't have the expertise, I think it will be very difficult to create profits, and make sure you have very much capital and can trade with fast motion by utilizing coins that have very fast price movements.
i think capital is not a problem, because the target is 10% per day. i think it's hard to achieve. considering we must have good skills to predict market movements. and 10% per day is a big target

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Exactly it is impossible to make every 10% on your investment because you need to be very accurate in order according to the situation of the market. Some time their are ups and downs in the market suddenly the prices will drop after purchases so we have to be very careful with the
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: