Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:58:00 AM

Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:59:19 AM

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley

Clearly another scam
Clearly another scam - Keep clear of this organism that generates feces.
Srry, I just had to do that

This coin is feces.
chaosagent

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:01:18 AM

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Clearly another scamClearly another troll - Keep clear of this organism that generates feces.
Srry, I just had to do that

This coin is feces.
I'd give BTC's for the ability to defecate coins with so much work/services behind it Cheesy

And ooooooooo its a misquoter!

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:23:37 AM

Hi,

I am going to introduce myself,  I am the creator of this coin. 

Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself, and the people whom decide to get involved in the coin. 

About Me:

I live in Alberta, Canada.  I am a computer programmer who that works in enterprise voice applications (Metaswitch, BroadWorks and Sonus).  I have been doing enterprise to open source software development for the past 14 years for a many different organizations.  I did not get into bitcoin or coin mining until mid-last year, which is when I borrowed a video card and learned how to setup the mining software (cgminer).

Why 10-5 and why did I decide to create an Altcoin?

First of all and foremost, to answer the question about 10-5.  The reason the coin has been named 10-5 was because it is the police code for relaying a message.  I am trying to relay my message, and my project ideas.  Secondly, I am using this coin somewhat as a vehicle to create the projects that I for one do not have the capital to invest or time.  I have spent several months mulling over the idea before starting to come to the decision of creating this coin.

Why I think you should invest?

I think you should invest because I have already begun on putting together a fully integrated web-based portal for this coin to show our commitment to it.  Unlike almost every other coin out there, they have not had the resources available to their followers at launch or thereafter.

Where are the funds going?

I am making this public knowledge, the initial BTC investment for the IPO is not owned by myself.  I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  The funds in the IPO will be directed by the owners of the IPO.  I personally would like to see that the BTC invested in this IPO can pay for the development and marketing resources of the products and services we plan to build.  The money generated from the products and services then would be paid back to the IPO investors as dividends of Tenfives profits.

To give you an idea, at the time of writing this, we have already procured about 3 BTC worth of IPO capital.  This will pay for some development time and efforts, at current market value 3 BTC is about 1900$ (sourced from preev.com).  This will pay for a full weeks worth of full-time developer resources.

Closing

If you have any questions about any of this,  I expect the courtesy to contact me and I will address anything you have questions about.  I can be contacted at questions@tenfivecoin.com.  From there, if you would like my contact information so you could contact me directly or call me I would be more than happy to provide you my phone number.  I would prefer that the my information I share with you be kept confidential.

Thank for taking the time to read this

Your coin would have had some sort of promise if it weren't being pushed by the biggest scammers this side of the Mississippi.

I expect Wolong is somewhere behind the scenes with his finger on the red button.
For what it's worth, how do I know you're not Wolong? It's no secret there's some people here with multiple accounts.
Doctor_Sauce

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:41:26 AM

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Zhoa8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:44:29 AM

+1 watching this

I learn a lot from all these threads on this forum to not listen to the negative people because even look at the dogecoin thread.

It just shows they are scared of the competition.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:50:21 AM

Hi,

I am going to introduce myself,  I am the creator of this coin. 

Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself, and the people whom decide to get involved in the coin. 

About Me:

I live in Alberta, Canada.  I am a computer programmer who that works in enterprise voice applications (Metaswitch, BroadWorks and Sonus).  I have been doing enterprise to open source software development for the past 14 years for a many different organizations.  I did not get into bitcoin or coin mining until mid-last year, which is when I borrowed a video card and learned how to setup the mining software (cgminer).

Why 10-5 and why did I decide to create an Altcoin?

First of all and foremost, to answer the question about 10-5.  The reason the coin has been named 10-5 was because it is the police code for relaying a message.  I am trying to relay my message, and my project ideas.  Secondly, I am using this coin somewhat as a vehicle to create the projects that I for one do not have the capital to invest or time.  I have spent several months mulling over the idea before starting to come to the decision of creating this coin.

Why I think you should invest?

I think you should invest because I have already begun on putting together a fully integrated web-based portal for this coin to show our commitment to it.  Unlike almost every other coin out there, they have not had the resources available to their followers at launch or thereafter.

Where are the funds going?

I am making this public knowledge, the initial BTC investment for the IPO is not owned by myself.  I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  The funds in the IPO will be directed by the owners of the IPO.  I personally would like to see that the BTC invested in this IPO can pay for the development and marketing resources of the products and services we plan to build.  The money generated from the products and services then would be paid back to the IPO investors as dividends of Tenfives profits.

To give you an idea, at the time of writing this, we have already procured about 3 BTC worth of IPO capital.  This will pay for some development time and efforts, at current market value 3 BTC is about 1900$ (sourced from preev.com).  This will pay for a full weeks worth of full-time developer resources.

Closing

If you have any questions about any of this,  I expect the courtesy to contact me and I will address anything you have questions about.  I can be contacted at questions@tenfivecoin.com.  From there, if you would like my contact information so you could contact me directly or call me I would be more than happy to provide you my phone number.  I would prefer that the my information I share with you be kept confidential.

Thank for taking the time to read this

Your coin would have had some sort of promise if it weren't being pushed by the biggest scammers this side of the Mississippi.

I expect Wolong is somewhere behind the scenes with his finger on the red button.
For what it's worth, how do I know you're not Wolong? It's no secret there's some people here with multiple accounts.

For what its worth, if you think I could be wolong, give me a phone number and I will call you.  I have much too deep of a voice for a to be Chinese. 

I am only trying to build trust around the community and all I ask in return is that people are understanding.
DKdance

Activity: 168

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:57:10 AM

1% is just too much  Angry 1% is just 1%, but 1% of 10.500.000 sounds really good of course "Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself (yourself)" great idea, very original in 2007  Grin Good luck

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
odin99

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:17:23 AM

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:19:04 AM

1% is just too much  Angry 1% is just 1%, but 1% of 10.500.000 sounds really good of course "Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself (yourself)" great idea, very original in 2007  Grin Good luck

I think 1% is fair for a new coin like this that has to have all these services built...

If these guys deliver half of what they are promising then we have a pretty big hit on our hands here.
unhooked

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:29:50 AM

Very high valuation of a coin to be held by handful of folks.

In addition too many folks from Pandacoin seem to be involved. So hard to convince folks about your intentions.

While 1% seems less, the high valuation of the coin doesn't seem so. So basically you have decreased the quantity of premined coins but increased the value of each coin.

Buyer/Miner beware.

Zhoa8

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:38:09 AM

In addition too many folks from Pandacoin seem to be involved. So hard to convince folks about your intentions.

Buyer/Miner beware.

But from my understanding Pandacoin was a success up until Wolong dumped his shares crashing the market, and then as the devs struggled to put the pieces back together all of the blame was placed on them.

I actually don't understand why people are trying to make these guys out to be evil when I have read the thread, I have talked to people in the chat, and I actually did research on this project before investing. The people involved are all upstanding professional guys who have a lot of experience with coin projects.

I see even devs from TIPs are on their team. What about the lead dev who is clearly putting a lot of effort in to this.
Walruse

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:42:21 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

But from my understanding Pandacoin was a success up until Wolong dumped his shares crashing the market, and then as the devs struggled to put the pieces back together all of the blame was placed on them.

I actually don't understand why people are trying to make these guys out to be evil when I have read the thread, I have talked to people in the chat, and I actually did research on this project before investing. The people involved are all upstanding professional guys who have a lot of experience with coin projects.

I see even devs from TIPs are on their team. What about the lead dev, and the fact everyone is ignoring his posts?

Wolong dumped his shares after learning that Sevoque and Jacobux were dumping behind his back. Also, everybody knew from the start that Wolong is bad news but these guys still went along with him because they are greedy.

Why do they keep jumping around from coin to coin? Why have their previous coins failed so badly?

The lead dev has stated that he is in this to make himself a profit by selling his premine. This is not a currency, it is a get rich scheme for the Devs.

Read the thread from the start. The valuation of the IPO sales is a complete joke.
chaosagent

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:44:28 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

I see even devs from TIPs are on their team. What about the lead dev, and the fact everyone is ignoring his posts?

Wolong dumped his shares after learning that Sevoque and Jacobux were dumping behind his back. Also, everybody knew from the start that Wolong is bad news but these guys still went along with him because they are greedy.

Why do they keep jumping around from coin to coin? Why have their previous coins failed so badly?

The lead dev has stated that he is in this to make himself a profit by selling his premine. This is not a currency, it is a get rich scheme for the Devs.

Read the thread from the start. The valuation of the IPO sales is a complete joke.
uhhuh...
Jacob + sev had at most 400mil
wolong had 1.5 bil lol
and also, Jacob and sevoque didnt dump (well they did, but a very little amount)

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:45:05 AM

Zhoa8

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

Ah, well you are wrong about JacobUX that is 100% sure. I have talked to him in pms many times and he even showed me his wallet with all of his coins a week after wolong dumped. So you can't argue that.
sevoque

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:46:15 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol
and also, Jacob and sevoque didnt dump (well they did, but a very little amount)

lol chaos, this is wrong, i held 20m, as did cryptowest, jacob and artis each had 200m. not me. Jacob, artis, molly and wolong were all under obligation to hold coins, no one else. So basically what the guy above you is saying is, i sold 5mil, so wolong dumped everything..oh not to mention just in panda, but also in UNO and other coins i heard he was holding too.. still.. no one went behind anyones back here.
Walruse

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:47:53 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

lol chaos, this is wrong, i held 20m, as did cryptowest, jacob and artis each had 200m. not me. Jacob, artis, molly and wolong were all under obligation to hold coins, no one else. So basically what the guy above you is saying is, i sold 5mil, so wolong dumped everything..oh not to mention just in panda, but also in UNO and other coins i heard he was holding too.. still.. no one went behind anyones back here.

You dumped your coins because you didn't believe in Pandacoin. You never did, and you don't believe in this either.
sevoque

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:48:50 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

You dumped your coins because you didn't believe in Pandacoin. You never did, and you don't believe in this either.

alright, explain why i didnt sell everything then when i had a chance to at a high satoshi value? why did i retain 3/4 of what i was given until after this shit storm, and hey, even continued mining non stop for weeks whilst this was all going on?

edit: enough thread hijacking, going to be removing all panda related comments here on in.the focus is on ten five not feeding trolls who wont let up no matter what you tell them and provide logical responses, you don't want to hear it and cannot substantiate a single wild claim you have. lol you mention irc longs which are apparently damning to me and what ive said and cant even produce them, your a joke pal, move on.
Walruse

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:50:51 AM

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

alright, explain why i didnt sell everything then when i had a chance to at a high satoshi value? why did i retain 3/4 of what i was given until after this shit storm, and hey, even continued mining non stop for weeks whilst this was all going on?

Because you were weaselling your way out slowly. You didn't need to sell, you had an IPO, which was meant to cover your costs.

There was no reason to sell ANY of your coins within the first week. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: