Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56983 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:37:59 PM

when will this coin will launch?

thanks!
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

hi..why does the block reward severely punishes early miners?

I can understand first few blocks to prevent instamine but the rest??

We don't want a few early miners to dump their coins. The low reward will compensate with low difficulty and we should get to the next reward tier in a few weeks. Once that happens miners will see a slight increase, and the rewards should maintain a flat structure with no halving or real increase as long as the network grows over time.

No windows wallet?

It's coming  Wink mac wallet, and android wallet on their way as well.

You don't want few miners dump their coins, will you dump the premine coins, just like the PANDA?
I smell fishy in this coin.
Take care, guys.
mxtm

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:40:00 PM

when will this coin will launch?

thanks!

This coin will be launching at 6 PM EST, here is a countdown clock for all timezones http://countingdownto.com/countdown/tenfivecoin-launch-countdown-clock.

Connect to #tenfivecoin on freenode and we can help you with IPO, thanks for the interest!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

how to invest some btc on ipo? still have time?

thanks!

Hi Provence, either come to irc and message myself or jacobUX on tenfivecoin channel on freenode or drop me a message on here and i will provide instructions

regards

have send a PM
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

What they are trying to do is just to maximize THEIR OWN profit, not the miners.
This is why this coin is not going to work.
mxtm

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 05:05:13 PM by mxtm

What they are trying to do is just to maximize THEIR OWN profit, not the miners.
This is why this coin is not going to work.

The reward structure was chosen to be as sustainable as possible since we're looking at the long run. As you can see in the OP, developer IPO shares are locked for four weeks after the launch, so you don't have to worry about any of  us dumping them. We want to show all of you a wonderful, fast, sustainable, mobile crypto for accessibility from anywhere.
tenfivecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

We don't want a few early miners to dump their coins. The low reward will compensate with low difficulty and we should get to the next reward tier in a few weeks. Once that happens miners will see a slight increase, and the rewards should maintain a flat structure with no halving or real increase as long as the network grows over time.

No windows wallet?

You don't want few miners dump their coins, will you dump the premine coins, just like the PANDA?
Take care, guys.

Developer shares are locked down for 4+ weeks through the IPO dashboard. Only actual investors have coins they can take to the market, and they risk losing their dividends by doing so.

Please read the op for more information how the IPO works.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

At least, that guy, sevoque, dumped his coins, and he tried to pretend to get over with that.
Through what you guys have done to PANDA, there is no credit for this team.
To me, this coin (10-5) have lost a lot of credit, and people are not going to trust this team.
You cheat one time, your lose credit, that is it.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

It was funny, look two threads above, that guy realized that he have revealed his previous bad credit, and quickly edited his post.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:05:38 PM

At least, that guy, sevoque, dumped his coins, and he tried to pretend to get over with that.
To me, this coin (10-5) have lost a lot of credit, and people are not going to trust this team.

Please keep this discussion related to 10-5 as many developers are involved in this project. Some from tips, uno, and panda as well but do not use this thread to try to discredit other unrelated developers that have so far shown a solid track-record.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:06:03 PM

No windows wallet?

Take care, guys.

Developer shares are locked down for 4+ weeks through the IPO dashboard. Only actual investors have coins they can take to the market, and they risk losing their dividends by doing so.

For PANDA, you guys promised lockdown for 6 month, and then dumped everything in one week. How are we going to trust you can lockdown for 4 weeks?
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

Please keep this discussion related to 10-5 as many developers are involved in this project. Some from tips, uno, and panda as well but do not use this thread to try to discredit other unrelated developers that have so far shown a solid track-record.

You guys have already done a critical mistake by enrolling some guys have zero credit, why don't you want people to know?
Yes, I understand there are some devs having solid record. But it is those who have zero credit that going to ruin this coin.
I was just trying to set an alarm for investers, so they don't get scammed in the future.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

No windows wallet?

It's coming  Wink mac wallet, and android wallet on their way as well.

Take care, guys.

For PANDA, you guys promised lockdown for 6 month, and then dumped everything in one week. How are we going to trust you can lockdown for 4 weeks?

Again, the lead dev is not from that team so again, keep the discussion related to 10-5.

When we say mandatory lockdown, it means it is physically impossible to unlock the coins before that time period expires.

Thank you for your concern, it is appreciated and we are working our best to deliver what we promise.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

No windows wallet?

Take care, guys.

Again, the lead dev is not from that team so again, keep the discussion related to 10-5.

When we say mandatory lockdown, it means it is physically impossible to unlock the coins before that time period expires.

Thank you for your concern, it is appreciated and we are working our best to deliver what we promise.

Let's see. Anyway the credit of this coin have greatly lowered due to those scam guys.
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:28:34 PM

No windows wallet?

the info on your site is wrong.It says "2,100 Coins per-block for the first 1,048 blocks" and so on.
Even with low difficulty at firsts blocks there isnt any point suporting this coin by mining from start, as you ll proly get less coins if you are from start than start from day 2.This has alot of propability to punish and give  lesser coins even after day 2 .Things are a bit stable at around 19k blocks.That s when a miner should start but still block reward is again low.
Now who has benefit from all of this?The one that has premined 105.000 coins and will be in value for along period with this block reward system.
Almost all coins dumped at start but if developers has something good to offer the coin gains value.So if u are afraid of the coin be dumped means u dont have actually something good to offer and just try to keep it s value by this silly block reward system and profit.

Gl guys

a locust that just wants his lot of free early coins  so they can just move on after launch? Roll Eyes

+1 Every one makes out EXCEPT the miners.   Devs, Pool ops, & IPO people.. get hooked up fast. ^5 .. im not interested

/quit
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:34:54 PM

No windows wallet?

the info on your site is wrong.It says "2,100 Coins per-block for the first 1,048 blocks" and so on.
Even with low difficulty at firsts blocks there isnt any point suporting this coin by mining from start, as you ll proly get less coins if you are from start than start from day 2.This has alot of propability to punish and give  lesser coins even after day 2 .Things are a bit stable at around 19k blocks.That s when a miner should start but still block reward is again low.
Now who has benefit from all of this?The one that has premined 105.000 coins and will be in value for along period with this block reward system.
Almost all coins dumped at start but if developers has something good to offer the coin gains value.So if u are afraid of the coin be dumped means u dont have actually something good to offer and just try to keep it s value by this silly block reward system and profit.

Gl guys

a locust that just wants his lot of free early coins  so they can just move on after launch? Roll Eyes

+1 Every one makes out EXCEPT the miners.   Devs, Pool ops, & IPO people.. get hooked up fast. ^5 .. im not interested

/quit

Agree.
After calculation, after 4 weeks of mining, less than 300,000 coins are mined by miners.
The premine is 100,000, that is more than 25% of total coins. How smart the devs are!
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:36:51 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 05:47:50 PM by littlewizard

That is why I think this coin is not gonna go anywhere. It only fulfills the greedy desire of the devs.

They are trying to say, Hey, our coin are fair because we don't have instant mining. But the premine and ipo is worse than the premining with regards to fairness. It makes it even worse because the unfair side is on the miners, the devs get more advantage without instant mining.

To all the miners: It is better to mine VTC, DRK than mining this "premined dev greedy" coin.
To the investors: with so much dark side of this coin already revealed even before launch, watch out.
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

That is why I think this coin is not gonna go anywhere. It only fulfills the greedy desire of the devs.

how does that make any sense? Devs are locked in for a 4 week period, if the coin crashes or tanks during that time that none of us stand to gain anything.

Whereas with the IPO holders, they are free to do as they please, and if for example people choose to sell early rather than wait for dividend payments, then thats their prerogative
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:53:48 PM

ledger updated
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

how does that make any sense? Devs are locked in for a 4 week period, if the coin crashes or tanks during that time that none of us stand to gain anything.

Whereas with the IPO holders, they are free to do as they please, and if for example people choose to sell early rather than wait for dividend payments, then thats their prerogative

Hey man, what is up with all your premined PANDAs you have dumped in one week?
I have pointed out clearly, you don't have credit.
Please look at the thread above. This coin is purely for the greed of the devs.
Do you devs dare to admit?

Once they make enough profit, they will abandon ship.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: