Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:59:31 PM

That is why I think this coin is not gonna go anywhere. It only fulfills the greedy desire of the devs.

how does that make any sense? Devs are locked in for a 4 week period, if the coin crashes or tanks during that time that none of us stand to gain anything.

Whereas with the IPO holders, they are free to do as they please, and if for example people choose to sell early rather than wait for dividend payments, then thats their prerogative

Hey man, what is up with all your premined PANDAs you have dumped in one week?
I have pointed out clearly, you don't have credit.
Please look at the thread above. This coin is purely for the greed of the devs.
Do you devs dare to admit?

another guy who thinks he knows what happened with panda..  you probably payed wolong some btc and this is why you are mad at us.

It doesn't realy matter what you point out, your free to do what you want, if you dont like this coin then dont mine it lol

you still haven't answered my question, but i didnt expect you to as you are just here to troll ;(
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

I am not a troll, instead you are a troll to scam people, and you are already trolled people with PANDA.
I just don't want you to troll more people.

I have already answered your question in the previous post.
sevoque

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:04:24 PM

I am not a troll, instead you are a troll to scam people, and you are already trolled people with PANDA.

I have already answered your question in the previous post.

how does that make any sense? Devs are locked in for a 4 week period, if the coin crashes or tanks during that time that none of us stand to gain anything.  <-- thats what i asked you - and what is your response?

No one here has scammed anyone with panda, i think you are looking for wolong, with the rest of the crypto world.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:10:23 PM

That is why I think this coin is not gonna go anywhere. It only fulfills the greedy desire of the devs.

They are trying to say, Hey, our coin are fair because we don't have instant mining. But the premine and ipo is worse than the premining with regards to fairness. It makes it even worse because the unfair side is on the miners, the devs get more advantage without instant mining.

To all the miners: It is better to mine VTC, DRK than mining this "premined dev greedy" coin.
To the investors: with so much dark side of this coin already revealed even before launch, watch out.

I said I have replied to you. See the quote.
Don't put all the blame on wolong just because he remined silent.
Everyone can jump to the thread of pandacoin to see what this guy have done:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.5480
sevoque

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:11:24 PM

They are trying to say, Hey, our coin are fair because we don't have instant mining. But the premine and ipo is worse than the premining with regards to fairness. It makes it even worse because the unfair side is on the miners, the devs get more advantage without instant mining.

To all the miners: It is better to mine VTC, DRK than mining this "premined dev greedy" coin.
To the investors: with so much dark side of this coin already revealed even before launch, watch out.

I said I have replied to you. See the quote.
Don't put all the blame on wolong just because he remined silent.
Everyone can jump to the thread of pandacoin to see what this guy have done:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.5480

translation: i paid wolong money and i believe his story so im going to troll the devs because i think they are responsible but actually im a blind moron who cant see the obvious truth.

gg
sevoque

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:18:02 PM

ledger updated
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:19:14 PM

It is funny that you are still claiming to be innocent.
Hey man, be brave to admit your guilt is a merit.
You are a troll and you pretend to be you are not.
Do you really think everyone is foolish?
ktbken

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:24:44 PM

United-Miners TenFivecoin pool is open for pre registrations

https://105.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://105.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone

Multi-coin pools - http://united-miners.com - IRC  freenode #united-miners
chaosagent

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

Chaospool - 10-5 - PREREGISTRATIONS OPEN

Features:

0.005 10-5 BOUNTY PER BLOCK FOUND

0% fees for life. FOR ALL.
also, FASTEST POOL BY FAR

Instant payouts
STRATUM + VARDIFF
100% uptime
And much, much more!

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

pete26

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:35:50 PM

So Pretty much you will get very few coins in the first 4 weeks and when the 4 weeks past.. the developers will dump it all
... This is crazy....
tenfivecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:43:59 PM

So Pretty much you will get very few coins in the first 4 weeks and when the 4 weeks past.. the developers will dump it all
... This is crazy....

False, if you factor in the IPO then the coin already has a valuation, and we based the cost of mining relative to the valuation of the coin.

Therefor early miners get a chance to mine and sell back to the market, but not a chance to hold a large portion, and wait for the difficulty to increase.

It is to create market stability, and everyone has a fair chance at mining this way. We talked to pool ops in depth, and we spent a lot of time creating a system that would work and sustain value.
sandman33

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

... This is crazy....

No its worster than that.If alot of miners step into this, they will  bump this coin (cause of the electricity cost) to insanely value and this value will continue for a very long period making the dumping of premined coins easier,less noticable and more profitable.

Now this in theory i personally dont know the developers they maybe good and honest guys who wants to provide a service to the human race.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

... This is crazy....

No its worster than that.If alot of miners step into this, they will  bump this coin (cause of the electricity cost) to insanly value and this value will continue for a very long period making the dumping of premined coins easier,less noticable and more profitable.

Now this in theory i personally dont know the developers they maybe good and honest guys who wants to provide a service to the human race.

Right, but the premine coins are locked down and only people who paid IPO prices have the ability to dump their expensive coins.

Price per-coin in IPO is 0.0095 BTC

Do you not understand that if we allowed you to mine thousands of coins the value investors paid would be completely eroded by auto-pools?

Please consider these factors before making false accusations that only cause confusion. We actually worked closely with experienced pool ops to deliver a solution that works for everyone.
pete26

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

I know it is not professional to post about another coin, but the coin to invest your electricity in is execoin - honest developers with absolutely no premine. The coin is still young and you may want to get on it before it gets tooo famous...
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:03:20 PM

kindly fuck off, mate Wink

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:15:57 PM

I know it is not professional to post about another coin, but the coin to invest your electricity in is execoin - honest developers with absolutely no premine. The coin is still young and you may want to get on it before it gets tooo famous...

Roll Eyes
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:18:35 PM

premined , no thanks

DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:19:03 PM

+10000
littlewizard

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

kindly fuck off, mate Wink

Another guy possibily in the dev team.
HaHa, man you are out of mind and jumping like a monkey. Can you say anything reasonable?
If you try to troll people on this coin,yYou guys will not only ruin this coin, but also ruin TIPS, UNO, etc. because of you are trying to use up the credit.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:23:51 PM

+10000

As you have both stated, it is unprofessional to advertise your coin in other peoples threads.

We are not advertising in execoin threads, so please show us some courtesy in this regard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: