Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tenfivecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:57:30 AM

daeumn I like this but I have a little macBook dunno if mining on it would make sense? better buy IPOs?

What do you like about it? It's not innovative at all.

sms payment?

you are right, some new features add on this coin.

We seem to have so much stuff planned it is hard to keep the op updated all the time.

Apparently we are live on cryptorush:

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=10-5&b=BTC

I guess they wanted to add us early. So we will be basing the IPO coins off the market cap in the next few days, also taking input from investors and moving forward from there.

Thanks again to everyone involved with the smooth launch Smiley

hi dev team, can you give more ipo share for the people who invest in ipo, because it's so easy to mine this coin?

you can mine this coin with just 25M hash rate/day then you will get 1000 ten-five coin, that about 10btc based the ipo price.

but 25M/day  do not worth 10BTC

so the reasonable ipo price may be 1BTC=1000 ten-five coins

Yes that is what is being adjusted, and I believe we have found a solution that works out for everyone. However if you have any immediate concerns about the IPO please consult a rep in #tenfivecoin we have many standing by to assist everyone who needs support.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chaosagent

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:33:25 AM

PSA: We are probably going to scale up the IPO amounts so that it is worth more. Stay tuned.

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

st1ngray

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:56:10 AM

Cry no good, try again

Zhoa8

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:01:46 AM

Cry no good, try again

Clean launch from my perspective! Well done devs, but I am concerned about my IPO -- I will wait for the update however.

Can anyone help me with CPU mining this coin? Is it possible, and if so is there a guide anywhere?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:02:23 AM

People need to get off United Miners! It has 91 MH/s out of... I don't know how much.
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:03:40 AM

Cry no good, try again

Clean launch from my perspective! Well done devs, but I am concerned about my IPO -- I will wait for the update however.

Can anyone help me with CPU mining this coin? Is it possible, and if so is there a guide anywhere?

Apparently stupid shits who don't know how to cpu mine are the people investing in the IPO. That really gives me peace of mind.
chaosagent

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:05:46 AM

Cry no good, try again

We are readjusting the amounts for the IPO buyers right now (It'll be better for you, I promise) because of the community feedback and most of the premine not being sold.

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......

geokilla

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:07:26 AM

Cry no good, try again

Apparently stupid shits who don't know how to cpu mine are the people investing in the IPO. That really gives me peace of mind.
To be fair, I've had difficulty CPU mining as well. But GPU mining has been fine for me.
geokilla

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:08:18 AM

http://10-5.poolerino.com/

Join guys! 0 fees and small amount of miners so you get greater share of the pie when a block is found. Don't stay with United Miners and fork the coin. It is at or near 51% network hash..
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:17:43 AM

Cry no good, try again

I'm sorry I did not make my money by mining coins, and I am new. Why are you insulting me?
B00StER

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Ten-Five mining pool:

http://tenfive.maxpool.in

PPLNS, 0.5% fee, reliable, stable, fast

WE NEED MORE HASHPOWER!

___
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:12:14 AM

Ten-Five mining pool:

http://tenfive.maxpool.in

PPLNS, 0.5% fee, reliable, stable, fast

WE NEED MORE HASHPOWER!

___

OP UPDATED with 2 new pools listed.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:23:50 AM

daeumn I like this but I have a little macBook dunno if mining on it would make sense? better buy IPOs?

What do you like about it? It's not innovative at all.

sms payment?

Dogecoin has had it for almost 2 months. They have at least 2 or 3 different sms services.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1waupa/fi%C3%B0o_such_amaze_send_dogecoin_via_sms_to_any/

Walruse, you are just embarrasing yourself with every single post you make lol.

How long has dogecoin been around for?
Are you aware that its a community driven aspect of the overall dogecoin offering rather than a dev effort from the very start on release?

Man, you need to find another forum altogether.

Let me save you from you.

Dogecoin has been around for about 3-4 months. Which isn't very long at all. Community support is as important that dev support. Community is what creates buy support.

At the moment, the dev is using this coin as a job, selling you half assed products that nobody needs, or wants.

You still haven't explained what this coin is good for.

In the op and title clearly stated are the goals for mobile apps and games with sms text driven commands at your fingertips. So much planned, and so much already is functional through the online dashboard.

We are a mobile first crypto currency, and I think there is no question that this is a big market to be apart of.

Bitcoin and a lot of other currencies already have that or can easily implement it.

These sort of projects are for the community to create, not the developers. Successful coins are fully open source with apps that can easily be created and used by anyone.

By making everything yourself, you are centralising control of the coin.

advice to anyone in team, lets stop responding to this guy please. Smiley

Walruse, maybe you don't understand the difference, and thats ok ;/

You're behind this coin?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:39:20 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 04:09:37 AM by JacobUX

Here is a guide for scrypt-n CPU mining with a special thanks to DigitalHeadSet:

This guide assumes you're using Azure, but should work exactly the same on AWS or DigitalOcean. You can get $200 free credit on Azure.
Also note that this probably is not profitable if you are actually paying for the servers. If you can get the free trial, why the fuck not.
This guide looks really long but it should take you 30 mins tops.
First, register with a pool. See the list on the ann page. This is quick and easy, most dont even require email activation.
Now (still on the pool website), go to the left hand menu and hit My Workers, under My Account. Set up a worker, you just need a name and password. Done.
Now go to your service of choice and log in. If you've opted for Azure, sign up for the free trial, i think you get $260 free credit. You may need a credit card to sign up, but you wont be charged as long as you stay under the trial quota.
When you've sorted out the registration shit, go to the Management Portal (AWS Management Console). Hit the giant "New+" button in the bottom left. AWS go EC2.
So now you get a menu, go Compute -> Virtual Machine -> From Gallery. AWS hit Launch Instance.
Pick Ubuntu -> Ubuntu 13.10. Next.
Enter any machine name and user name (remember it). Choose the size you want. I recommend you use extra small this first time as a practice, then XL 8 Core when starting up for real. Untick "Upload SSH Key" because i cant be fucked explaining it; tick and add a password. The Password needs a capital letter, a number, and a !@#$%&*() whatever those are called. Next.
If your server name is taken, you might have to change it on this next screen. Otherwise; Next.
Next/Finish.
OK. Good job, you have created your first VPS instance. Now we have to log onto it and do some more shit. It should appear on your virtual machines list. It should have the name you gave it, Status (Starting, then Running), Subscription (Free Trial), Location, and DNS Name. COPY THE DNS NAME.

Load up your Terminal, Cmd line, or whatever you windows users have. Enter the following EXACTLY (you can copy paste most of it):
Code:
ssh **username**@**DNS NAME YOU COPIED** -p 22

it will connect to your virtual machine. It may ask you "Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?" type yes, hit enter.
It will ask you for your password. It will not appear as you type, dont worry, enter it and hit enter. After a moment it should tell you you've connected. Now enter the following (one at a time, some may take a while as stuff installs, just wait):

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential libcurl4-openssl-dev
sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install automake
sudo apt-get install autoconf
sudo apt-get update

autoconf --version           <--- must be above 2.57
automake --version         <--- must be above 1.7

git clone https://github.com/Bufius/cpuminer-vert

cd cpuminer-vert
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

./minerd --help               <--- This is just to make sure minerd is working.

Now you're ready to start mining. Go to your pool site and get the connect info, probably under Getting Started, or Home. You want the bit that looks like "stratum+tcp://tenfive.chickenstrips.net:1050". Now enter in the terminal:

Code:
./minerd -o stratum+tcp://YOURPOOLURL:PORT -O Username.Workername:Workerpassword
(make sure you are in the bin directory of vert miner when executing this in terminal)

Note that this format is probably different from the one they tell you to use. That format is for CGMiner. This one is more likely to work. Also note that its a CAPITAL O, not a Zero.
You should now be mining. Wait for it to say "accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 1.69 khash/s (yay!!!)" or similar (not "Booo" boo means something is wrong). Now go back to your pool, to the worker screen. Your worker should now have a tick under Active. You're mining, and being accepted by your pool (yay!!!).
Now go back to your terminal, and close the window. Now reopen it, and ssh back onto your virtual machine (ssh username@DNS NAME YOU COPIED -p 22).
We need to make it keep going, even when our computer is disconnected. There are several ways to do this, the simplest is using Screen:

Code:
cd cpuminer-vert
screen ./minerd -o stratum+tcp://YOURPOOLURL:PORT -O Username.Workername:Workerpassword

Boom!! And we're done. Check again with your pool to make sure all is well, try closing the terminal again and ssh back in. Now type:

Code:
screen -r

Now you will see your 10-5s being mined in the cloud.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:10:34 AM

hi dev team, can you give more ipo share for the people who invest in ipo, because it's so easy to mine this coin?

you can mine this coin with just 25M hash rate/day then you will get 1000 ten-five coin, that about 10btc based the ipo price.

but 25M/day  do not worth 10BTC

need more share for ipo buyer,thanks!
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:15:13 AM

see:

PSA: We are probably going to scale up the IPO amounts to adjust to the current market. Stay tuned.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:25:32 AM

see:

PSA: We are probably going to scale up the IPO amounts to adjust to the current market. Stay tuned.
thanks, as for the price and total coins, we need to do something to help ipo buyer. thank you very much.
deathchuck

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:40:57 AM

Tenfivecoin will dead, some noob selling at 0,002 and going down to 0,001...

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:44:58 AM

Lot of coins for sale for such a small block reward, no?
chaosagent

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:48:05 AM

Lot of coins for sale for such a small block reward, no?
This is the (small) instamine being sold off. It'll pass.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: